My First Anavar Bulking Cycle.. (Powerlifter)

Pinkpanther88

Hi,

I'm unsure if I posted this in the correct section..

My name is Vicky I am 26, my starting weight was 126lbs @ 5,2".

Since May 2013 I had gone from 187lbs to 126lbs by eating right and lifting heavy!!.

I decided it was time to bulk up and gain some strength as I now want to concentrate on building muscle and powerlifting.

I'm going to do a 12 week cycle on 10mg-15mg var depending on sides.

I have just finished my first week on 10mg Var def noticed changes to my body and strength, I have put on nearly 6lbs but most of that is water.

Unfortunately I have caught tonsillitis and I am on penicillin, I've been told this won't effect anavar.

Diet: eating around 1900-2000 calories ( this is around maintenance) I will be add 200 calories each week until I hit the sweet spot of gaining enough without gaining too much fat, if that makes sense.

Macros: around 175g protein 201g carbs 44g fat

Workout routine: 4 days split doing a mixture of heavy lifting and heavy volume training, concentrating on my three main lifts, as well as accessory work.

Thats all I have to say... any input would be appreciated , thanks :)

1 week is pretty early to be feeling anavar, and I don't think you should be gaining much water on it.
I hope you are sure of the reliability of your source. Good luck!

1 week is pretty early to be feeling anavar, and I don't think you should be gaining much water on it.
I hope you are sure of the reliability of your source. Good luck!

I have heard people feeling pumped straight away and if they don't their var is fake. I am on my period too so that could be water too..

Just for the record if you don't feel anavar in a week it's NOT FAKE. I've always used Orbis Anavar from my supplier who is a compete bodybuilder and I feel it after 3 weeks and when it kicks in it certainly isn't fake that's for sure!!

I'm vascular, pumped, ripped hard and strong. At 13.4% bodyfat anavar was excellent on my cut. I've done it a few times but this was the best ever. I've been off it two weeks. For me it's not time to bulk as well and gain after cut..
I'm going back on Anavar in 2 days increasing cals slowly to Maintenance then above as I was dieting at 1500 cals.

You won't hold water on var. It's good if your body fat is fairly low I find, and I use between 20-30mg per day, no sides obviously you won't have a period. I'm gonna just stick at 10mg this time, will still get results, lean mass is needed as little fat gain wanted like everyone.

Back