my first batch nothing to it!

pretty ricky

family man
thanks to dougee followed his recipe for the test enanthate and viola!beauitiful golden necter easy as pie!thank you very much for compiling the list.now it's time to test it!

pretty ricky said:
thanks to dougee followed his recipe for the test enanthate and viola!beauitiful golden necter easy as pie!thank you very much for compiling the list.now it's time to test it!
Congratulations but next time, make enough for me too.

thank you all.i just made up another 120 ml's.i must say i'm gettin good already at getting it into liquid now lets hope the shit don't kill me after the dose and hope it works good!oh yeah i didn't make my first small batch up with ba the others i did use ba.i know you don't need ba with the test enanthate powder.i was wondering if i should or could introduce ba into the batch i didn't put it into first?

how much did it cost you to homebrew the test e..i.e how much did it cost you to produce a 250mg/ml 10ml or 20ml vial?

Muscles00GT said:
how much did it cost you to homebrew the test e..i.e how much did it cost you to produce a 250mg/ml 10ml or 20ml vial?
Typically, the cost per mL goes down as you make more.

The actual test e that you ask about can be had very cheaply in raw form.

i couldn't tell ya the break down/ml in price.i made 120ml test e and haven't used half my powder though.it was pretty cheap!

Back