My First Cycle, please help

big_hurt

I'm considering a cycle. I ordered Test E 400, Dianabol 25 mg, and Aromasin 12.5 mg, should be delivered soon.

I am 38 years old
5'-11"
255 pounds
16-19% BF depending on the BF calculator (no calipers yet)

My diet is mainly meal replacement drinks I had tailored to my weight and goals
Off days I have 6 drinks
246.6g protein
171g carbs
93.6g fats

Workout days (pre workout)
148g protein
66g carbs
40.5g fats

Workout days (post work out)
94g protein
130g carbs
15g fats

I work out 3-4 times per week, most recently I've been doing the German Volume Training (10 sets of 10) compound muscle groups

I want to trim up so maybe test e and dianabol isn't the best cycle
Maybe Tren and test e?

Any suggestions?

hello, i personally hate dbol, it doesn't build good muscle nor does what it gives you last at all. Secondly, tren is a bit strong for your first shot ever. If you do want to do the dbol i would go with 10-20mg's a day, which is what the dr's who developed it intended it to be dosed at. That along with the test E should serve your purposes well. Regardless, at 5'11" 255 unless you are a monster you should probably try to drop some weight before going on gear, the more body fat you have the less you will get from the sauce due to aromitization. If you are trying to lose weight prop would be preferable due to its much shorter half life.

Is that t-400 you ordered? If so, it will probably sting a bit. The dbol is fine but I'd go w/ 40-50mgs ed. As for your diet, that's way too many drinks. Concentrate on whole foods as they are much better for you. Do you have a PCT planned? Any HCG?

Lay off the Dbol for your first cycle and stated goals. As mentioned, you should get to <15% BF before starting. Then roll with a test only cycle.
No mention of PCT.
No mention of AI.
Both red flags.

For PCT I will use Nolvadex and Clomid. I also have some Ostarine and GW SARM's which I've read helps during PCT. I have a bottle HCGenerate and N2Guard. For AI, I ordered aromasin. Thanks for all your input guys. I will lay off the dbol and tren this time, maybe albuterol will aid in increasing fat loss with the added cardio?

Yeah 255 is big. I've been increasing my cardio.

I've also looked into getting blood work done but none of the labs locally do all the tests I will need done...

there's a way to make ''meal replacement drinks'' if really you are a busy person.. solid meal is better but there are ways around it... as long as your drinks arent made of crap mass gainers.. example of good ''meal replacement drink'' would be like... 150g grinded oats (use blender to make powder of of oatmeal.. taste good and easy to chug)... add to this like some fruits.. frozen fruit like 1 cup... put eggwhites in it.. peanut butter.. 1 tbsp or somthing... just dont take these god damn protein powders and mas gainers these are the worst crap ever made. you can base your diet around ''liquid meal'' but make your liquid meal from solid meals.. if you know what i mean.. and your diet contains a lot of protein... but I just saw you're looking to cut some fat so thats good actually.. just make sure you eat at a decent deficit... A good addition to your diet could be T3 or clen.. or both... I'm really a fan of these 2 product, it helps greatly.

Yeah guys the meal replacements have been the bulk of my diet for the past two months. I needed something to change. I was eating pretty clean (as clean as a family man can). Working out hard and getting fairly good sleep. I've been battling this belly for years. I tried everything, even weight watchers and considered ordering those pure made "diet" dinners we see on TV. So I found this company out of San Diego that allows you to customize your protein carb and fat amounts. I gave that a try along with LGD-4033. After a 4 week PCT of GW and osta I stayed at 255 pounds but shredded 5 inches off my waist. Body comp calculaters said I lost 20 pounds of fat and put on 22 pounds of muscle. I was stoked and thought the logical next step would be to try gear. But the more positive and helpful remarks I get from all of you leads me to believe that I should continue with the SARMS and maybe throw in an AI and maybe some albuterol. T3 kinda scares me. I don't really want to mess with my thyroid too much... I'm going to leave the gear on the shelf and stick with the SARMS a while longer. One question though. The AI I ordered, Aromasin, is a 12.5mg tablet. Should I break it in half? I heard from other members that this product makes them feel bad if their estrogen levels fall too much. So I was thinking about half a tab EOD. Is that advisable? Thanks again guys for not ripping me apart like I've seen happen to other beginners. Its appreciated.

Yeah guys the meal replacements have been the bulk of my diet for the past two months. I needed something to change. I was eating pretty clean (as clean as a family man can). Working out hard and getting fairly good sleep. I've been battling this belly for years. I tried everything, even weight watchers and considered ordering those pure made "diet" dinners we see on TV. So I found this company out of San Diego that allows you to customize your protein carb and fat amounts. I gave that a try along with LGD-4033. After a 4 week PCT of GW and osta I stayed at 255 pounds but shredded 5 inches off my waist. Body comp calculaters said I lost 20 pounds of fat and put on 22 pounds of muscle. I was stoked and thought the logical next step would be to try gear. But the more positive and helpful remarks I get from all of you leads me to believe that I should continue with the SARMS and maybe throw in an AI and maybe some albuterol. T3 kinda scares me. I don't really want to mess with my thyroid too much... I'm going to leave the gear on the shelf and stick with the SARMS a while longer. One question though. The AI I ordered, Aromasin, is a 12.5mg tablet. Should I break it in half? I heard from other members that this product makes them feel bad if their estrogen levels fall too much. So I was thinking about half a tab EOD. Is that advisable? Thanks again guys for not ripping me apart like I've seen happen to other beginners. Its appreciated.

Its ok if you dont want to mess with your thyroid, there are studies that prove that thyroid always recover ... even after 25 years without doing any work, but if it scares you then there's other product out there that can do a good job also. PErsonally I never touched albuterol, I heard it increases cardiovascular capacity; wich is good for cardio obviously(and for fatloss). As for aromasin, considering the half-life its better to use it everyday. You can start at 6.25 ED and it should be alright, its not a big dose so you shouldnt crash your estro with that. I have to give you an advice tho.. dont invest in those diet you'Re talking about.... Hire a nutritionist, a sport nutrition coach.. there's one obviously on this forum and has good succes (3J) . good feedback from customers and good prices; probably cheaper than your diet you're investing in. And from this ''experience'' with a nutrition coach, you'll learn a lot about food and all that stuff.. so in the futur you wouldn't even have to hire any1.

Thanks Sam you're great. I will change my opinion on clen. I also read that if I take keto along with clen then I can cycle it for longer periods. Any truth in that?

You should get a good diet in place and work it for a while before you try that combo. A good, solid diet and good training is the start. Once you hit a plataeu you can experiment w/those. And i recommend one at a time instead of jumping into a rather complex cycle. Ive only done clen once in my life and albuterol once as well. Didn't like either. I prefer to tailor my diet to my goals at that particular time. Along w/ the amount/duration of my cardio. It all starts w/the diet.
Good luck. Youll get it but it might take some time. Diet was the hardest thing for me to learn and follow. But once you get it down, it makes everything else a lot easier.

The problem is guys that I have a rather large sweet tooth and I found that these meal replacements drastically reduced my sweets cravings. I do eat dinner with the family, maybe salmon or white fish or chicken. Occasionally steak or pasta (LOVE PASTA!!!).

Hey man I don't know your experience with training. Your BF% is way too high to consider Dbol. I think Your first should work on reducing you BF % and get it down less than 15%. Then keep it simple. Your first cycle should be Test only. If you have ordered the test 400 then it is a blend and will have all the necessary esters you need. NO reason for the Dbol, none.

Get your body , mind, diet right with just the Test and see how your body handles the compound. Also you will be able to better control and learn how to control your E2 level and the sides. You are headed in unchartered waters for you. Learn what you are doing before you start stacking.

Most everyone has given good advice here. You describe your BF% problem. More the reason for Test only. You need to learn how to cycle, & train and most of all the diet, diet, diet. Learn your body, NO need for Clen or anything but what we have talked about. Educate before medicate. :) OMM

Last edited:
The problem is guys that I have a rather large sweet tooth and I found that these meal replacements drastically reduced my sweets cravings. I do eat dinner with the family, maybe salmon or white fish or chicken. Occasionally steak or pasta (LOVE PASTA!!!).

The reason is because your drinks are loaded w/sugar. You are simply trading your candy bars for another sugar source. And your body is trying to hold onto to that dinner as long as possible. Your body will metabolise food food better w/at least 3 decent meals a day, then maybe add a couple drinks in between meals.that would be a good starting point. Then you could move on to 5-6 smaller meals thru the day.

The reason is because your drinks are loaded w/sugar. You are simply trading your candy bars for another sugar source. And your body is trying to hold onto to that dinner as long as possible.

This is nonsense because he clearly stated that he adjusted the drinks to meet his weight/goals - sugar isn't an issue provided it fits your macros/caloric profile & isn't taken exclusively on its own.
I'm tired of saying this all the time but - your carb SOURCE is completely irrelevant if it fits your macros, I suggest you read Dre's sticky in the diet section.

Of course meal shakes are terrible for micronutrients, something to consider if the OP is cutting.

Your body will metabolise food food better w/at least 3 decent meals a day, then maybe add a couple drinks in between meals.that would be a good starting point. Then you could move on to 5-6 smaller meals thru the day.

The amount of meals you have has absolutely NOTHING to do metabolism - this is such old broscience.

The amount of meals you have has absolutely NOTHING to do metabolism - this is such old broscience.[/QUOTE]

I agree your digestive system can be effected by how , when and what you are doing to digest your food intake, but your metabolism is what it is. Your anabolic intake can help you synthesize the protein with is one the primary difference what adding steroids does to help build muscle.

Hey folks I read this article before I started to take the meal replacements bodybuilding.com/fun/kelly3.htm. I also spoke to the author directly and got some pointers directly from him. I then contacted a company that specializes in making meal replacements and gave them the ratios Kelly laid out for me. Yes it is bad for miconutrients so I supplement with multi vitamins and minerals. I know this is not the best way to feed my body but my wife isn't going to make 2 dinners every night and I go to school during the day and work at night. Not the best schedule for eating 5-6 balanced healthy meals. I am doing what my schedule is dictating. I appreciate all the great advice guys. You are all great for offering advice and support.

Back