my first cycle testo+winstrol

anaballs

hi im max 25 years old italian guy. 1.83x 78 kgs 10-11% BF

im gonna do a cycle whit testabolon 400 by OP( is it good for 2 injection weekly?) and winstrol. i planned an 8 weeks cycle.

the first 2 weeks only test. 2 injection weekly...monday and thursday. im gonna stay on 400mg weekly. from the third week im gonna add 3 tablets daily of winstrol. 2 in the morning and 1 after workout.
i have nac and sylimarin for epatoprotection. and omega 3 liquid for hdl cholesterol. the first 2 weeks im gonna be free from tamoxifene, i wanna see how i react to test...if i feel something strange whit my tits or acne im gonna take tamoxifene. i have clomid for pct. my diet is on point, i have a PT. gonan stay around 3000 kcals daily. im gonna inject in glutes as is my first cycle. well guys ty everybody and if you have some tips for me i appreciate a LOT! tips on everything...like dosage of nac syly tamoxifene clom....everything!

If this is your first cycle I would just run test, no reason to throw other chemicals in until you see how your body reacts to the increased testosterone.

whats up brother.. drop the wistrol.. its crap and you should always run test only your first cycle..

youre running t400 which is a mix of short and long esters.. i would run the cycle for 12 weeks because at week 6 you start to peak thanks to the undeconate ester in t400..

i would also only run .75cc twice a week totaling 600mg a week

you should run 250iu hcg twice a week as well if you can

and dont wait for there to be an issue with your estrogen... run an estrogen blocker from the start.. nolva is ok but adex is better

if you decide to run nolva run it 20mg a day throughout the cycle..

adex would be much better and should be dosed at .5mg eod

Back