HEIGHT: 5-8
TRAINING: 3+ YEARS w/ GR8 DIET
BF: 10%

This is my anavar only cycle.
Week 1-6 40 mg 20 mg morning/night
Week 7 = 30 mg
Week 8 = 20 mg
Clomid (12 hours after last tabs) 300 day 1 200mg 2 150 3-7 50 mg 8-14

So far I've got some decent strength gains, hardness, and small amounts of vascularity. I am also just about 180 LBS now.

Last edited:
2 weeks and 3 days in...

My weight has increased to 182
I have been keeping up w/ excellent dieting
strength gains are going WAY UP!!!
i have been getting good amount of hardness

my mid section is looking better and looking harder.

Ok this day marks the 3rd week of anavar only cycle
i am currently at 184.1 lbs. I will make note that i think i started out at around 177 as opposed to 175 just incase anyone wants to point out the weight gain jump.

anyhow, this week i noticed some more strength gains, not as much as i anticipated to be, but im still extremely happy with this cycle so far. it's my first one, probably first for a few more years.

i would also like to note that im going to run the cycle nine weeks as opposed to eight and itsgiong to look like this.

1-4 40 mgs
5-6 30 mgs
7-8 20 mgs
9 10 mgs

then, of course, the good ol' PCT

diet has been pretty flawless for the most part, lots of protein, good amount of carbs/fat/protein... lean food-- as always... god i love natty PB!!

Last edited:
speaking of sides, today i found a few pimples on my back/shoulder area... i think i will go tanning to zap them off and use an neutragina oil free wash to get them off.

man be careful you are young. can't say i wouldn't have at your age but i know guys paying for now because they didn't use their head. good luck 8+ pounds in 3 weeks that's great!

Last edited:
detroitdiesel said:
man be careful you are younge. can't say i wouldn't have at your age but i know guys paying for now because they didn't use their head. good luck 8+ pounds in 3 weeks that's great!

i understand, that's why i'm doing an EXTREMELY mild cycle (obviously). i did A LOT of research so i did not go into this with unknowingly at all...

after my cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) im going to see how i recovered and determine whether or not im going to do AS's again. if i do im going to wait a few more years. but good lookin out..

Today marks the 4 week of my cycle
Weighed in at 183.4 lbs today
I think I am losing BF, but won't know for sure til monday (todays friday) when i get it checked.

Strength gains didn't go up all that much this week, I guess we'll see how theses last weeks go!

how much strenght gains are we talking? Iv always looked into anavar but it seems to price and has too many alternatives to it. I still want to try it to see how I react.

Hey folks,, i wonder if i use anavar only at 20mg per day in 30 days .Should i notice any gains.

my stats are length 1.80
weight 100KG

have train for over 13 years and i am 30 years old.
This will be my first cycle.
plzz answer me.

//Mr.Swede

Mr.Swede said:
Hey folks,, i wonder if i use anavar only at 20mg per day in 30 days .Should i notice any gains.

my stats are length 1.80
weight 100KG

have train for over 13 years and i am 30 years old.
This will be my first cycle.
plzz answer me.

//Mr.Swede

If you do, they will be minimal man... 30 days isn't a lot at all!!! You should run it at LEAST 8 weeks!

well it's been 5 weeks.. strength is going up still, just a little slower... still feel hard.. weight is about 187.. i would like to hit 190 (maybe a little over after cycle). i think i am going to add tribulus week 6

Back