************ my first dnp cycle log. ******************8

tonyyayo14

hello. this will be my first dnp cycle.

after so much reading and having had it sit in my room for a while, its time to go to the darkside.

I will post the total weight lost a week or so after the cycle has been completed due to the water retention.

I will post before and after pics when it lets me right now this website is being ridiculous

my diet will be normal. I eat pretty healthy. I get a serving of every food category (except sweets) at every meal. im not going to count my macros because I understand DNP gives you cravings and you need alota food for the process to work. I don't know how much food that will be so im going to eat based off hunger.

on cycle supplements::

200mg alpha lipoic acid 3x a day with meals
1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
2-3000mg vitamin C
1200IU of vitamin E
200mcg of selenium.
1000-2000mg of calcium (take before bed)
melatonin and phenibut to help aid sleep
50mg of zinc a day
one iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well.
A potassium gluconate tab or two a day
Taurine at 3g a day.
Glutamine at 15g-20g a day .
1 table spoon glycerol 3 x a day
500mg grapeseed extract
300mg cranberry extract
600-900mg of green tea
a good mulit vitamin

note to self- add l- gluthathione

DNP cycle:

day 1 150mg
day 2 150mg
day 3 200mg
day 4 150mg (after work)
day 5 200mg
day 6 200mg
day 7 200mg
day 8 200mg

I may possibly continue with an extra day or two of 200mg depending how Im feeling.

workout: I will workout everyday very lightly, I will do cardio everyday of 20 mins of light cycling

water intake will be 2-3 gallons per day

also 1-2 bottles of V8 everyday.

my one question is should I take ephedrine with cycle or not? I don't want to add to the overheating but I hear it is good for shuttling the fat.

comments/critique would be loved.

Last edited:
Are you on AAS? If so, which?

Are you taking gh? How many IUs per day?

How tall are you? How heavy are you?

What is your current and goal bodyfat?

Ephedrine isn't going to raise your temperature much especially compared to the DNP.

You are dosing it quite low - which is about as smart as you can get when using something like DNP I suppose. My guess is you will be fine, albeit hot / uncomfortable for a few days.

If your goal is to lose fat as efficiently as possible (which I'm guessing it is since you're using DNP) you absolutely should be counting macros bro.

I'm still just guessing but you are likely pissing out a lot of supplements there...pissing away money essentially.

That is a crazy list - supplement companies fucking love this kind of thing by the way.

Are you on AAS? If so, which?

Are you taking gh? How many IUs per day?

How tall are you? How heavy are you?

What is your current and goal bodyfat?

Ephedrine isn't going to raise your temperature much especially compared to the DNP.

You are dosing it quite low - which is about as smart as you can get when using something like DNP I suppose. My guess is you will be fine, albeit hot / uncomfortable for a few days.

If your goal is to lose fat as efficiently as possible (which I'm guessing it is since you're using DNP) you absolutely should be counting macros bro.

I'm still just guessing but you are likely pissing out a lot of supplements there...pissing away money essentially.

That is a crazy list - supplement companies fucking love this kind of thing by the way.

currently off cycle, no gh, I am 6ft tall, 180 lbs, current bf is im not sure not very high though, goal bf would be around 6%,

I don't want to undereat on the dnp so Im just going to eat healthy and allow the dnp to do its jobs, I will not be counting macros.

I got all the supplements for free so I don't mind.

and yes im keeping it very low because I work in a job where I deal with a lot of people and I don't want to look like im dying in front of them because im not sure how I will respond to the dnp. I may stop it completely if I experience an allergic reaction which some people do.

this is more a trial run than a real run..

I want to see how efficiently I respond, Id be okay with just 5-6 pounds of pure fat loss.

Last edited:
Your dosing is very sensible and stopping it after an allergic reaction is also the smart thing to do; good to see you've done some research :)

However, your statement of "you need alot of food for it to work" and eating based on hunger are both TERRIBLE ideas on DNP - your going to end up binging and then bitching about how the DNP isn't worth it.
Get yourself into a caloric deficit and do what you would normally do when cutting with the DNP as a boost, rather than eating what you want and relying on the DNP completely. Relying on the DNP while not controlling macros is what rookies do.

As for the ephedrine, your right in both cases - it will increase the heat further but it will also help utilize fat for energy. I suggest avoiding it if its your first DNP round.

Your dosing is very sensible and stopping it after an allergic reaction is also the smart thing to do; good to see you've done some research :)

However, your statement of "you need alot of food for it to work" and eating based on hunger are both TERRIBLE ideas on DNP - your going to end up binging and then bitching about how the DNP isn't worth it.
Get yourself into a caloric deficit and do what you would normally do when cutting with the DNP as a boost, rather than eating what you want and relying on the DNP completely. Relying on the DNP while not controlling macros is what rookies do.

As for the ephedrine, your right in both cases - it will increase the heat further but it will also help utilize fat for energy. I suggest avoiding it if its your first DNP round.

welp just took my first pill of it, ended up being about 150mg because its hard as fuck to scale shit out at this level. hopefully I don't die. -_- lol

6' 180lbs. And you are cutting?

yezzir I wanna get down to 6% so when I bulk ill stop bulking when im at like 12% then cut back down to 6% so I can be in shape year round. no point in working out all the time if you look like a fatty for half of it.

welp completed my first day. so far im alive. defiantly try and space the supplements out. taking a bunch at once leads to a headache/stomach ache..
also I learned not to eat before bed.. as I got a shitty sleep from being too warm the whole night.
going to be eating a can of red beans a day as it has the highest concentration of anti-oxidants of any food, gotta prevent the cataracts.
also adding l-gluthatione to the supplement list today. hopefully I can find it at walmart or Meijers.

yezzir I wanna get down to 6% so when I bulk ill stop bulking when im at like 12% then cut back down to 6% so I can be in shape year round. no point in working out all the time if you look like a fatty for half of it.

Regardless, I'm still following thread. Keep us posted.

completely killin it with the anti-oxidant intake so far. artichokes, red beans, cranberries, strawberries, pecans. im eating like the healthiest motherfucker alive today.

Each time I see a DNP thread I feel astonished how and what people can go to reach their optimum physique levels, including taking some poison ..
Plz I ll appreciate if no one would remind me about AAS , that's a different game.

Op.. Good luck, stay safe.

sounds like hes doing it right lower dose is the way to go with dnp shit is not something you want to fuck around with but at least hes done his research in what foods and supplements to eat. keep us posted man

I dont understand, 6' and 180 is very thin, this makes no sense to me, are you looking for a strung out Scott Weiland look?

sounds like hes doing it right lower dose is the way to go with dnp shit is not something you want to fuck around with but at least hes done his research in what foods and supplements to eat. keep us posted man

He's going for the Charlie Sheen coke head look.

Back