My First ever Anavar (20 mf per day) and Winstrol ( 50 mg per day) cycle

007SantaBond

007SantaBond
Hi All,

I'm 32 years old, fit, going to gym last 7-10 years on and off.

Last 2 years, doing gym 5 days a week atleast

Weight - 158 lbs
Supplements I'm taking:
1) . GNC Wheybolic 60 protien
2). Jack 3D / ACG
3). Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil tablets

BF - did not measure.

I'm in good health as per recent physical.

I had a small kidney stone that passed by itself ... like 5 years back.
I had severe Acid refulux problem, for that I
took Nexium for some time.

My diet is good and water intake is good as well.

So after years of reading and talking to friends who took steroids in the gym, finally I decided to take something as well...

My one good friend.. who I think has good knowledge, got me Winstrol (50 mg, 60 tablets) and Anavar (10 mg, 50 tablets).

He told me to take that as:
1 st week - 25 gm Winstrol (winny) and 10 mg Anavar in the morning and then just 25 mg Winstrol (winny) @ night

then from 2nd week take 25 gm of Winstrol (winny) and 10 mg of anavar in the morning and night, so total 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) and 20 mg of Anavar

He said Anavar will finish early, but that's good, Winstrol cycle will go lil longer.

Also he said take it only monday to friday, so that your liver get's break on Sataurday Sunday.

he said you will nothing before 3rd week.

So I'm on my second week now, so far so good.

I started taking GNC milk Thistle (3 tablets
from 2nd week) as well.

I told him that all the forum's say for newbies first cycle should be Test E, but he said... for that then you need post cycle... with the current cycle you dont need any post cycle. He said he has done it... and you will look cut and ripped by the end of the cycle...

So what you guys say? I'm doing right thing or not? What forum thinks?

Last edited:
My first Winstrol(50 mg) and Anavar(20 mg) cycle

Hi All,

I'm 32 years old, fit, going to gym last 7-10 years on and off.

Last 2 years, doing gym 5 days a week atleast

Weight - 158 lbs
Supplements I'm taking:
1) . GNC Wheybolic 60 protien
2). Jack 3D / ACG
3). Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil tablets

BF - did not measure.

I'm in good health as per recent physical.

I had a small kidney stone that passed by itself ... like 5 years back.
I had severe Acid refulux problem, for that I
took Nexium for some time.

My diet is good and water intake is good as well.

So after years of reading and talking to friends who took steroids in the gym, finally I decided to take something as well...

My one good friend.. who I think has good knowledge, got me Winstrol (50 mg, 60 tablets) and Anavar (10 mg, 50 tablets).

He told me to take that as:
1 st week - 25 gm Winstrol (winny) and 10 mg Anavar in the morning and then just 25 mg Winstrol (winny) @ night

then from 2nd week take 25 gm of Winstrol (winny) and 10 mg of anavar in the morning and night, so total 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) and 20 mg of Anavar

He said Anavar will finish early, but that's good, Winstrol cycle will go lil longer.

Also he said take it only monday to friday, so that your liver get's break on Sataurday Sunday.

he said you will nothing before 3rd week.

So I'm on my second week now, so far so good.

I started taking GNC milk Thistle (3 tablets
from 2nd week) as well.

I told him that all the forum's say for newbies first cycle should be test E, but he said... for that then you need post cycle... with the current cycle you dont need any post cycle. He said he has done it... and you will look cut and ripped by the end of the cycle...

So what you guys say? I'm doing right thing or not? What forum thinks?

I'd just like to say hell no. Not injecting means not ready. That whole cycle looks like rubbish. You're asking advice but you've started already. Before I did my first cycle I did about 2 years of research. You need test. You're gonna have some crappy effects from that your results will be shit.

Sorry to tell you that because it's a bit late now.
-Peace

Welcome to Ology 007

Your friend is an idiot! Be weary of any AAS advice that man gives you. The oral only cycle idea is horrible and that particular oral only cycle is among the worst I've seen for many reasons.

How tall are you 007? Trying to get an idea of the frame you have that 158 lbs on.

No thats fine... you can tell me the truth. I know I'm lil late in my research, but what do I do now? Can I add something or do something for damage control?

I'm 5'7". I uploaded my pic as well.

So what should I do now? I'm going to Dominican republic on march 15th, that's why this whole thing started. . I wanted to get more definitions and get cut and have abs as well...

So what's my best bet now?

Last edited:

You have been working out for a good while, at your weight and height you need to seriously start thinking about eating more. You are definitely not eating enough!

Back to the cycle, lets see if we can;t get you straightened out.

Understand that when you shut down your natural testosterone production by introducing any steroid that your body in essence is not fully male anymore. You are lacking the hormone that separates us from women. You risk tanking your sex drive just for starters as well as your ability to get an erection.

Your friend is dead wrong, any steroid will shut you down! Period.

So basically you would be shut down for those ridiculous dosages of an oral which would translate into very few gains! When you go off the cycle you will need a full post cycle therapy (pct) and depending on how long that takes to bring your levels back to normal you will be losing a good part of those meager gains since you didn't walk away with more than 7-8 lbs to begin with.

There is a solid reason for the test E only cycle for a first run. You can expect to make massive gains assuming your diet and training are on point.

You basically have enough ana Anavar (var) to run for 10 days total time. Less than 50mg/day for a male is useless! Both Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) can be stacked with test and amplify the results but on their own they are borderline useless.

I'm 5'7". I uploaded my pic as well.

So what should I do now? I'm going to Dominican republic on march 15th, that's why this whole thing started. . I wanted to get more definitions and get cut and have abs as well...

So what's my best bet now?

Beautiful place brother! Women, beaches! good stuff for sure. Imagine your tool breaking down on you down there!

You really don't have enough time to do a proper cycle but I understand what you are trying to do and where you are coming from so I'm going to go unconventional.

How long is the trip? there are a few things we can do

My trip is just for 8 days... March 15th to March 22nd

So what should I be doing ideally? should I stop the cycle? As if I order test rite now, it will take atleast 2 weeks to come. Is there any OTC TEST I can add?

believe me or not, but I'm shitting in my pants.

8 days we can work around that.

Get yourself some test E or test C, enough to run at 500mg for 12 weeks.

Make sure you do one of the shots on the day you leave. Your levels won't be ideal after 8 days but it's not as big a deal as some may think. At one time we would go up to 14 days between injections of test C before we knew better. The doctors said we were gtg that long. You know what, we still made gains then. Every 5 days or so is much better but an extra few tacked on to it won't affect the cycle.

Also you can most likely get anything you want straight out of the pharmacy down there! I'm not guaranteeing this but I'm 90% or better leaning that you can.

When you order your cycle make sure to get clomid for PCT. If you want to play extra safe order some nolvadex also. You will need enough to run clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg per day Post cycle and the nolva 40mg per day for 2 weeks and 2 weeks at 20mg per day.

You should pick up an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin also just to have on hand in case you find you are sensitive to test and gyno or other high E symptoms arise.

It shouldn't take 2 weeks to get your gear from a domestic source at all!

Bro, I'm very novice as you can see and lot of things you said were going above my head.

Another thing is I don't want to take injections every day , that's too much work. If I have to get the injection (seems like from your reply) every 5 days, I'm cool with that.

Money is not a problem, so I'll get Nolvadex as well.

So what I understood, I have to get:
1). Test E or Test C, 12 week suppy based on 500mg per day
2). Clomid, 4 weeks suppy based on 50mg per day
3). Nolva 40mg per day for 2 weeks and 2 weeks at 20mg per day
4). Optional Aromatase inhibitor (AI) / Aromasin (how much?) and what kind of symptoms will tell me to switch to Ai

So suppose it will take me 2 weeks to get this all, what should I do in between 2 weeks, continue on current course?

I'm sure I'll be able to get there these things, but carrying those stuff back home will be risky, so I'll not go that route.

Thanks for all the help.

I personally do not use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but they are advised for people and especially new guys that don't know how they will react to the test. Sore or itchy nipples are the first signs of gyno, some guys will run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from start to finish of a cycle just to be extra safe. Like I said, I've don't use them and I've never had gyno, I use other old school tricks but I don't want to vonfuse you by going into all that now.

Do a search under Aromasin and all sorts of info will pop up.

You grasped what i said well! Yeah, don't bring anything back from there. I would prefer for you to do your shots 2x per week while you are here in the states. Split 250mg on one day and space it out and do another 250mg. We are talking doing things the optimal way. This will maintain steady and level blood levels for you.

We don't always have to be optimal for things to still work well though. But try to play it by the book as much as you can.

You will do a shot orf 500mg on the day you leave btw, instead of 250mg. Since you will be gone for 8 days.

Glad to be able to help, I'm sure other guys will chime in also.

Be sure to bring some pics back with you of the place. If you happen to catch a nice dominican gal from the back and she has a large rump, even better!

Test e and see have high water retention so most people bloat. This is because when you inject test when it will convert to estrogen. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will help keep your estro in check. To high or too low estrogen causes issues. So you want to have it just right. Get your diet looked at ie well. If your diet is crap you won't gain shit on steroids.

Few more question:
1).
- a). So until I receive test E and Nolva, I should continue the course?
- b). I'll be taking the same dosage of Winny(50mg per day) and Anavar(20 mg per day) as I'm taking rite now?

2). test E:
- a). I need to add Test E only to the current cycle.
- b). As soon as I get it I'll take 250mg shot i the morning and then again in 250mg same night/next morning?
- c). Just before leaving I'll take test E, one shot of 500 mg.
- d). test E will run for 12 weeks

3). For post Cycle, I need either Colmid or Nolva or both?

Def I'll be uploading pics, this is third time I'm going there, amazing place. If one can not get a girl in DR, he can not get a girl anywhere in the world :)

Thanks again. Yea I'm waiting on more people to say something and by the end of tomorrow plan the strategy. I def want my PEE-PEE to work.

bigherm, my diet is in check, I'm eating good amount of meat and fiber and grains every 3 hours or so.

BTW what's your 2 cents on ZEEK's plan?

Bro, you can stop and do your PCT. Give us some stats my friend. You weigh 158 pounds, but how tall are you? unless you're 4"10 158 is nowhere near your genetic potential. You need to eat eat eat eat. My girlfriend is incredible fit and weighs 136lb.

That cycle will only succeed in straining your liver and absolutely destroying your lipid profile. I bet if you got a lipid profile done right now you'd be on a Statin faster than you could drop a 45lb weight.

Bottom line is this. I've said it many times, will say it again. If you think you're ready for gear, wait at least a year.

I'm 5'7"... I uploaded my pic as well.

I started another thread as suggested by another person, here is the link:

steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/617769-my-first-ever-anavar-20-mf-per-day-winstrol-50-mg-per-day-cycle.html

What's up bro, that's no friend, and he does not have "good" knowledge, no where near it! What he told and gave you is all wrong!!

Diet, Training, Rest first... I'm around your height..5'8. I would try getting up to at LEAST 170-175 before even considering gear. And some guys will even say that's too light...but at 5'7, you will start looking much more stocky at 175.

Then, it's Testosterone E or C ONLY for 12-14 weeks, with all proper ancillaries and pct ready. Read some of the stickies up to....especially, "am i ready for gear" "300mg vs 600mg" and "Oral Only cycles".

Good luck!

IMO
discontinue oral cycle..
save it until you get some test e or c

.. & not night and morning..
i suggest Tuesday & Saturday or Monday & Thursday.. @250mg per shot/12 weeks

Back