My first homebrew pics...yummy

outlawtas

What I started with and what I finished with...wasn't able to take pics in between cuz my camera died.

The unlabled (they are labeled on the bottom) ones are test. Clear stuff is dbol and the blue one is dbol as well (I ran out of vials lol!)

outlawtas2 said:
What I started with and what I finished with...wasn't able to take pics in between cuz my camera died.

The unlabled (they are labeled on the bottom) ones are test. Clear stuff is dbol and the blue one is dbol as well (I ran out of vials lol!)

Your levels look a little off on the DECA :insane2: Your getting me all excited about doing my first homebrew :D

dam!!!!!!! that looks good. ive seen eq look like the deca you have in that baggie are to different types of deca? do they come in powder and liquid?

looks like a stock for a solid year...how much deca you gonna be running a week? 500mg?

Nice looking brew there!

I will now predict your pm box will be full of newbie powder source request!!!

ALACAZAM!!

PerfectAnimal said:
What kind of oil have you used ? Seasame or what ? Its clearly yellow, mine grapeseed is green .... and I dont like it ;)

I used grapeseed and have a urine colored mixture in the test. The tren i used cottonseed and it's a dark, all night drinking, urine color. :afro:

Back