My first serious recomp cycle

just make sure to wear a lose fitting shirt so they dont spot your beer gut.

Sorry, dat be no chance mon. Da tren demon wanna be noticed so I'll only wear them tight shirts to expose maaa sexy bodee mon. Dis be da first time i push ma finger in ma upper part of ma abs and actually feel something hard be ther, not just dem flabby flabs. I be thinkin I'm the yet unborn David and Tren is Michelangelo, or at least soon dat be tru. It musta be a prophecy of some kind comin thru cuz dis symbiose of human and substance never be stronger. It is love at first sight. Oh, and everyone reacts better to me, some weird shit.

Last edited:
Sorry, dat be no chance mon. Da tren demon wanna be noticed so I'll only wear them tight shirts to expose maaa sexy bodee mon. Dis be da first time i push ma finger in ma upper part of ma abs and actually feel something hard be ther, not just dem flabby flabs. I be thinkin I'm the yet unborn David and Tren is Michelangelo, or at least soon dat be tru. It musta be a prophecy of some kind comin thru cuz dis symbiose of human and substance never be stronger. It is love at first sight. Oh, and everyone reacts better to me, some weird shit.

Hmmm, are you on any other medications then AAS?

I'm from Jamaica.
This is offensive.

I'm from Jamaica.
This is offensive.

I wasn't wondering what the point of this even was... the stereotypical Jamaica accent typing that is.

How old are you calindian?

All this tren demon talk is fruity, and I keep telling you but you don't listen... you're not going to keep your improvements.

You said this is cycle 3, not trying to be a jerk here but you do not look like someone who cycled at all let alone twice before. Which leads me to my point that you won't keep any gains and will regain the BF. You need to learn to do things right before AAS use, because you're currently on cycle 3 but look like you've never cycled.

Mind you I'm all for self improvement I just think you do things hastily without proper research.

You ignored my blood work question, that means you didn't do labs.

I wasn't wondering what the point of this even was... the stereotypical Jamaica accent typing that is.

How old are you calindian?

All this tren demon talk is fruity, and I keep telling you but you don't listen... you're not going to keep your improvements.

You said this is cycle 3, not trying to be a jerk here but you do not look like someone who cycled at all let alone twice before. Which leads me to my point that you won't keep any gains and will regain the BF. You need to learn to do things right before AAS use, because you're currently on cycle 3 but look like you've never cycled.

Mind you I'm all for self improvement I just think you do things hastily without proper research.

You ignored my blood work question, that means you didn't do labs.

I didn't do any bloodwork. And I will do my best to keep my gains, including starting test as soon as I can and doing a PCT like you described. The first cycle I did was with D-bol only in 2006. The last cycle I did was one year ago and it lasted 2 months until I caught a cold, didnt eat and train for 3 weeks and pissed all my gains, it was bunk gear. Then I looked worse than before I started it and then I got fat and worked out at home and now 1 year later I started this. There is no reason to lose gains and get fat if training, diet and PCT are in order , right?

Last edited:
Im half Jamaican every summer and i truly take offense to this as well. my heart is on the floor.

I don't understand how mature and serious people can take offence to such a innocent and childish joke that uses language inspired by a well known game played by millions. So World of Warcraft is also a offence to Jamaicans. There exists no bad language there or negative remarks about any nation, direct or indirect. I was just trying to lighten up the mood. No more jokes then.

Last edited:
I didn't do any bloodwork. And I will do my best to keep my gains, including starting test as soon as I can and doing a PCT like you described. The first cycle I did was with D-bol only in 2006. The last cycle I did was one year ago and it lasted 2 months until I caught a cold, didnt eat and train for 3 weeks and pissed all my gains, it was bunk gear. Then I looked worse than before I started it and then I got fat and worked out at home and now 1 year later I started this. There is no reason to lose gains and get fat if training, diet and PCT are in order , right?

Sigh...

Okay since they're is no derailing you how soon can you get test? How long have you been on the tren now? I really don't advice 4 months to 6 for a new fella with tren, that's pushing things with recovery.

I want you to be aware TRT will be a real and possible concern after this.

Did you run PCT after the dbol only? Never run peals alone either. Had you not done proper PCT most of your weight gain since then could be because you're shut down still and hypogonadal.

I highly advise labs 6 weeks after PCT with this run... willing to bet you may already need TRT or a SERM restart.

If you're diet, and training are right you will keep a lot of your results but this is depending on if you recover, I suspect you already got T issues.

I didnt run pct after d-bol only. I was 21 or so back then. Didnt know shit. I did run a PCT with clomid and nolva after the 2 months of bunk shit, though. I think I can get Test P in one week. Also, the weight gain was due to daily 16 hours of sitting in a chair at a desk and eating fast food and other shit, not due to low nat Test. This is week 5.2 on tren. How much should I inject per week minimum minimum? Also another question: while there are some visible physical changes, when can I expect the biggest appearance changes and the most fat burning? Week 6,7? What test should I run now?

Last edited:
Im hungry for some pasta. I'll order some pasta and a philadelphia cheese steak. However, I want you to vote this. Should or shouldn't.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should cheat or not. No idea. I'm just hungry, that's all I know. And don't have much to eat in house now. I don't want to ruin the diet and progress. Should I just eat a salad or some sou[p with some bread? Help.

Last edited:
Try eating 1 cup of butter with every meal. It will help to lubricate your joints so you can train harder. It will also help to coat your arteries with much needed cholesterol.

Last edited:
I kinda solved my problem: 400 gr of Pasta Arabiata + 400 gr of Mushroom Cream Soup. Considering I skipped some of my meals today, I guess it's in order. I also need carbs. I couldn't train today and I feel weak. Guess my diet is still respected with this and I managed to avoid ruining things. I wanted so much to avoid the urge to cheat with a huge binge of junk food and stuff that will kill my progress.

400gr mushroom cream soup = 200 kcal,
300gr pasta arabiata = 500 kcal. (rest of 100gr tommorrow)

total = 700 kcal.

Today I ate around 1100 kcal. So I guess it's good. I'll still end the day in a slight caloric deficit.

At least I'll sleep satisfied both physically and morally. God bless.

Wondering what the duck is wrong with me that I'm feeling cold and shivering all the time, even though room temp is pretty warm. <- solved after carbs/pasta

Last edited:
Back