My first serious recomp cycle

So here we are with one month later progress pics. Yea, I know i'm still fat and not much progress, but just for the sake of keeping the log properly. Tomorrow going to the gym, going to pay a personal trainer for the 1st month.

View attachment 565886View attachment 565887

If one of these are before and one is after then it's hard to see anything with changing the angle in pics, you need to compare by standing the same way each time and preferably in the same room with the same lighting conditions.

Would also help if you had someone talk a few flexing pics for you before you hit the gym, this way in a few months you can compare and I'm sure you'll be happy with your results.

And lastly - 30 days between pics won't show you too much unless you're starving yourself or you dropped a significant amount of bloat/water weight.

If one of these are before and one is after then it's hard to see anything with changing the angle in pics, you need to compare by standing the same way each time and preferably in the same room with the same lighting conditions.

Would also help if you had someone talk a few flexing pics for you before you hit the gym, this way in a few months you can compare and I'm sure you'll be happy with your results.

And lastly - 30 days between pics won't show you too much unless you're starving yourself or you dropped a significant amount of bloat/water weight.

yea. well, at least i'm going to the gym tommorrow and i'm running test and cardarine and mct oil soon. I'm getting a pesronal trainer too. Hope it will be a effective cut.

yea. well, at least i'm going to the gym tommorrow and i'm running test and cardarine and mct oil soon. I'm getting a pesronal trainer too. Hope it will be a effective cut.

As long as you stay in a deficit (not an extreme one) and train hard at the gym you will cut, that's just how it works.

Obviously I dunno your personal trainer but some of the ones at my gym are over rated and a waste of money, not saying that to be a dick but they encourage some silly plans. With that said - if you feel like your PT isn't helping much then save your money, hell if you want to pay for coaching then hire 3J. That man is on top of his shit and if you follow his diet and routine then you will make epic changes, I actually plan to utilize him this spring for a cut.

For your goals you need to be aiming at high intensity, short rests, keeping your heart rate up, compound movements with a weight that you can squeeze a good 15 reps from, drop sets and super sets, lots of volume lots of reps man. If getting lean and having good muscle shape is your goal don't worry about how much weight you're doing - just make sure you're struggling by rep 15.

Last edited:
Just dont mention the 'tren demon' to your personal trainet lmao. Good luck man like we have been saying from page 1 of this crazy thread, the first step in the right direction is to get your ass in the gym and start moving some weights. Hopefully you'll look back at this thread one day and facepalm yourself

Just dont mention the 'tren demon' to your personal trainet lmao. Good luck man like we have been saying from page 1 of this crazy thread, the first step in the right direction is to get your ass in the gym and start moving some weights. Hopefully you'll look back at this thread one day and facepalm yourself

Lol I bet I will. No, the failed tren demons will be my inner secret.

Last edited:
As long as you stay in a deficit (not an extreme one) and train hard at the gym you will cut, that's just how it works.

Obviously I dunno your personal trainer but some of the ones at my gym are over rated and a waste of money, not saying that to be a dick but they encourage some silly plans. With that said - if you feel like your PT isn't helping much then save your money, hell if you want to pay for coaching then hire 3J. That man is on top of his shit and if you follow his diet and routine then you will make epic changes, I actually plan to utilize him this spring for a cut.

For your goals you need to be aiming at high intensity, short rests, keeping your heart rate up, compound movements with a weight that you can squeeze a good 15 reps from, drop sets and super sets, lots of volume lots of reps man. If getting lean and having good muscle shape is your goal don't worry about how much weight you're doing - just make sure you're struggling by rep 15.

Thanks for the info. yea, that sounds pretty logical to me. I will look at 3J once I have at least 300 usd to spare.

I guess this guy is serious. I really thought that he was a troll.

Well, if you actually listen to the advice that has been given, you have a shot to reach your goal. Good Luck.

Loool. yea I'm a wierdo and proud of it! got my unique style of insanity. but hey, here I am listening and seeing the light and doing evereything properly. after 20 pages I am dropping the tren demon in the toilet and flushing him, I am injecting test p as recommended, I am cutting and going to the gym. So, yey!

I guess this guy is serious. I really thought that he was a troll.

Well, if you actually listen to the advice that has been given, you have a shot to reach your goal. Good Luck.

Yes , sure I am. I wanna change myself and my life, and the bunk tren demon made me do that step. I ain't no stupid troll to pointlessly troll for 20 pages and a month! Got better things to do. Just needed to convince myself of certain things.

Loool. yea I'm a wierdo and proud of it! got my unique style of insanity. but hey, here I am listening and seeing the light and doing evereything properly. after 20 pages I am dropping the tren demon in the toilet and flushing him, I am injecting test p as recommended, I am cutting and going to the gym. So, yey!

You'll be okay bud, there's plenty of time for tren later on once you have more expierence, like I said stick to the plan and you'll see great results.

Here's how I looked in March 2013, after 5 months of my Auschwitz (TM) diet and training style at home (3 small meals per day, just not to starve and 1-2 hours of cardio 5 times a week on a treadmill like a condemned prisoner, until I fainted out, zero weight training, big pizza by myself each 2 weeks or so). The start/before state was a bit more fat than the pics I posted on page 1. As you see, even if I lost mass etc and the regimen used was brutal, it worked great to bring me to a pretty lean state,ready for a bulk. All this in 5 months only and with no supplements, but the caloric deficit was pretty high (not far from starving).

Once I was finished looking like Dr Skeleton I actually got into lifting weights at home for another 3 months (aprl-july) with no AAS or anything except protein + gainer + food. And I started looking very good/attractive in about 2 months of lifting + caloric surplus, so good that I got compliments from various people who saw my pics, got a few hot chicks coming directly over at my home on the 1st date and letting me do what I wanted to them and actually also went on a date and got a really beautiful and attractive girlfriend without any effort. I was so happy and felt so good, then I got in love and lazy again and started eating junk together on movies and ended back to a pig state at the end of the year, after she also left me. LOL.

Just for your curiosity and fun. You're lucky that you can't see my face as well, it would certainly disrupt your sleep. Here comes ET.

View attachment 565891View attachment 565892

Last edited:
Here's how I looked in March 2013, after 5 months of my Auschwitz (TM) diet and training style at home (3 small meals per day, hungering and 1-2 hours of cardio 5 times a week on a treadmill like a condemned prisoner, until I fainted out, zero weight training, big pizza each 2 weeks or so). The start/before state was a bit more fat than the pics I posted on page 1. As you see, even if I lost mass etc and the regimen used was brutal, it worked great to bring me to a pretty lean state,ready for a bulk. All this in 5 months only, but the caloric deficit was pretty high (not far from starving).

Once I was finished looking like Dr Skeleton I actually got into lifting weights at home for another 3 months (aprl-july) with no AAS or anything except protein + gainer + food. And I started looking very good/attractive in about 2 months of lifting + caloric surplus, so good that I actually went on a date and got a really beautiful and attractive girlfriend then, it worked since 1st date. Then I got in love and lazy again, while with her, and started eating junk together on movies and ended back to a pig state at the end of the year, after she also left me. LOL.

Just for your curiosity and fun.

I'm a Jamaican Jew.
Now you've twice offended me.

Here's how I looked in March 2013, after 5 months of my Auschwitz (TM) diet and training style at home (3 small meals per day, just not to starve and 1-2 hours of cardio 5 times a week on a treadmill like a condemned prisoner, until I fainted out, zero weight training, big pizza by myself each 2 weeks or so). The start/before state was a bit more fat than the pics I posted on page 1. As you see, even if I lost mass etc and the regimen used was brutal, it worked great to bring me to a pretty lean state,ready for a bulk. All this in 5 months only, but the caloric deficit was pretty high (not far from starving).

Once I was finished looking like Dr Skeleton I actually got into lifting weights at home for another 3 months (aprl-july) with no AAS or anything except protein + gainer + food. And I started looking very good/attractive in about 2 months of lifting + caloric surplus, so good that I got compliments from various people who saw my pics, got a few hot chicks coming at my home on the 1st date and letting me do what I wanted to them and actually also went on a date and got a really beautiful and attractive girlfriend then without any effort. I was so happy and felt so good, then I got in love and lazy again and started eating junk together on movies and ended back to a pig state at the end of the year, after she also left me. LOL.

Just for your curiosity and fun. Here comes ET.

Shit in love or not you never let yourself go, I did that shit before.

After me and my current wife got married and had some little minions I sat her down and explained to her that the gym keeps me sane, I need something to keep me consistent and too focus on. I've had some real serious issues in life, serious injuries and mental health problems and the gym has been the biggest factor in my life to stay focused.

She got it and now she goes with me. :)

Point being don't quit lifting just because your busy or you're in love, works hectic.. etc etc - life gets that way at times and what sets the dedicated from the weak is they don't just stop going when shit gets busy. You have to be creative and get time in when you can, speed workouts up, pack meals to travel with, going to gym and doing a fast paced 30 minute chest workout beats just skipping chest completely. Sometimes you have to sacrifice sleep or free time, but hey so what you cut 30-45 mins off your Netflix time - it will be there when you're done.

Shit in love or not you never let yourself go, I did that shit before.

After me and my current wife got married and had some little minions I sat her down and explained to her that the gym keeps me sane, I need something to keep me consistent and too focus on. I've had some real serious issues in life, serious injuries and mental health problems and the gym has been the biggest factor in my life to stay focused.

She got it and now she goes with me. :)

Point being don't quit lifting just because your busy or you're in love, works hectic.. etc etc - life gets that way at times and what sets the dedicated from the weak is they don't just stop going when shit gets busy. You have to be creative and get time in when you can, speed workouts up, pack meals to travel with, going to gym and doing a fast paced 30 minute chest workout beats just skipping chest completely. Sometimes you have to sacrifice sleep or free time, but hey so what you cut 30-45 mins off your Netflix time - it will be there when you're done.

I also have social anxiety and difficulty looking people in the eyes, this being the main reason why I stayed away from public places like the gym and even from going out, it makes me not feel like myself. I just went to the gym and literally sat outside in the cold for like 40 minutes before I gathered enough courage to go inside , then shaking and trembling continuously, I spoke to the girl at the counter and programmed a personal training session today in about 7 hours. It was HARD, I was anxious and I felt like a stupid kid, like my knees and my mind would give up on me. But I knew that if I don't take this step I would never have a normal and happy life and I would never be happy with myself so I said "fuck it" and gone inside and arranged today's session. Here starts my adventure and journey to recreate my life. Thanks to you and everyone else for your very valuable support.

Last edited:
Loose adult galleries

Lewd pctures
shemaledating.sexblog.pw/?tianna
bdsm erotic short film erotic webcomics spanish erotic movies free adult movie tube

I also have social anxiety and difficulty looking people in the eyes, this being the main reason why I stayed away from public places like the gym and even from going out, it makes me not feel like myself. I just went to the gym and literally sat outside in the cold for like 40 minutes before I gathered enough courage to go inside , then shaking and trembling continuously, I spoke to the girl at the counter and programmed a personal training session today in about 7 hours. It was HARD, I was anxious and I felt like a stupid kid, like my knees and my mind would give up on me. But I knew that if I don't take this step I would never have a normal and happy life and I would never be happy with myself so I said "fuck it" and gone inside and arranged today's session. Here starts my adventure and journey to recreate my life. Thanks to you and everyone else for your very valuable support.

You'll be okay man.

As you get more confident there is a good chance some of this social anxiety will dissipate.

Back