My first serious recomp cycle

the personal trainer wanted to kill me today at the gym, he made me do circuit training chest/triceps/shoulders and some abs. barely any timeouts. i'm so fucked. can't even walk anymore. everything burns and aches. and tommorrow the nightmare comes again.

This is a horrible approach.

Your trainer should be teaching you good form, not putting you through a vigorous workout. This is a marathon, not a race. I always recommend people just starting out to do less than they think they should. Set goals you can accomplish. Don't overdo it.

This is a horrible approach.

Your trainer should be teaching you good form, not putting you through a vigorous workout. This is a marathon, not a race. I always recommend people just starting out to do less than they think they should. Set goals you can accomplish. Don't overdo it.

He does teach me good form on each exercise, but it's not just about that. It's just very straining and demanding. I'll go for a full month and see how I'm at the end and decide later.

Suk it up buttercup.... everybody wants a killer body. But nobody want to work for it. All this dumbell work at home and you're still sore as shit.

Tells me how much effort you've been really putting forward.

Suk it up buttercup.... everybody wants a killer body. But nobody want to work for it. All this dumbell work at home and you're still sore as shit.

Tells me how much effort you've been really putting forward.

Dumbbel work at home is nothing compared to this, it's like a child playing with his dick in the sand. This is more than the real deal, it's more than weight training, it's combined cardio + weights and almost no timeouts. Completely different level. Ofcourse, I will never give up. I will get my killer body no matter what.

Dumbbel work at home is nothing compared to this, it's like a child playing with his dick in the sand. This is more than the real deal, it's more than weight training, it's combined cardio + weights and almost no timeouts. Completely different level. Ofcourse, I will never give up. I will get my killer body no matter what.

At least you have a good attitude about in.

Gainjin did make a good point though, if the trainer is smoking you completely then slow him down if needed, don't sacrifice good form and/or good muscle contraction to be in a rush. If you need a small breather between sets in order to do your next set properly then take it, he's taking the approach of keeping your heart rate up which is good for weight loss but it can be easy to sustain an injury when your body is not used to the stress.

Stay safe.

At least you have a good attitude about in.

Gainjin did make a good point though, if the trainer is smoking you completely then slow him down if needed, don't sacrifice good form and/or good muscle contraction to be in a rush. If you need a small breather between sets in order to do your next set properly then take it, he's taking the approach of keeping your heart rate up which is good for weight loss but it can be easy to sustain an injury when your body is not used to the stress.

Stay safe.

Yes. thanks for your advice.

Why, what's going to happen? burp my bowels up my mouth? or my ass is going to explode?

it would also be a good idea to stay away from berry's for that week as well. :) its just till your body gets used to it, takes around a week, then you'll be farting through silk at your pleasure.

it would also be a good idea to stay away from berry's for that week as well. :) its just till your body gets used to it, takes around a week, then you'll be farting through silk at your pleasure.

It has a diuretic effect, that's what I read. That's no issue, yea I get the point now though. lol. would be fun deadlifting or squating hard and then suddenly a brown circle appearing on my pants in front of everyone lmao. or launching a high velocity brown torpedo out of my backside from the pants.

Last edited:
How do you figure? It has LESS calories then normal fat but it's not calorie free.

14 gram serving (15ml) is 100 calories, it's digested quicker obviously and utilized for energy quickly but it's not calorie free by any means.

View attachment 565901

Medium Chain Triglycerides. ... Unlike regular fat molecules, which contain nine calories per gram, MCTs contain 8.3 calories per gram. Pure MCT Oil Calories. A single, 1-tbsp. serving of a pure MCT oil supplement contains 100 calories with 14 g of fat.

I stand corrected. But in my humble opinion I consider those good calories. Nowadays even the word calories is evil-ised.

Back