My first serious recomp cycle

why peel it? its like peeling a johnson.

Peel a johnson? I once had a girlfriend that was all teeth and when she.......

OP I dont really think a verification code means anything... a ugl can order boxes with a code and you verify on there website, Just saying.

SInce you are here on olgogy why not just order from one of the board sponsors.

Peel a johnson? I once had a girlfriend that was all teeth and when she.......

OP I dont really think a verification code means anything... a ugl can order boxes with a code and you verify on there website, Just saying.

SInce you are here on olgogy why not just order from one of the board sponsors.

Where can I find them? And which is the best? I'm going to go on a Tren Ace RampAge. Fuck, I even wanna order a T-Shirt with Tren Ace.

Last edited:
still , only found one source which doesn't ship in december. nothing else.

PSL is doing that because last year was a shit show, mail is bad enough let alone international travel in holidays. They're trying to avoid packs being lost, customs being flooded, etc.

Maybe we can chalk this up as a lesson learned and you can run a test only cycle in the new year when PSL opens. It does sound like your gear (tren e) could be bunk because by now you would notice something kicking in or some side effects popping up. Don't give up either, you can make a ton of progress without the AAS.

Over all I think you probably have bunk tren, you gotta get a gym membership going too before you try another cycle. Like I said before you can get creative with dumbbells and hit lots of muscle groups but you really need big heavy compound movements in order to develop thickness and lean mass, compound movements also burn tons of calories so in a deficit will help your cut versus dumbbell only. I really vote on ending this and getting the money for a gym membership and some test if you truly want to do AAS still.

Until the new year continue to diet and do dumbbell, other wise you need compound movements in your life.

Look closely at the website my friend you can order . Where there is a will there is a way.
Pm Me if u need help

PSL is doing that because last year was a shit show, mail is bad enough let alone international travel in holidays. They're trying to avoid packs being lost, customs being flooded, etc.

Maybe we can chalk this up as a lesson learned and you can run a test only cycle in the new year when PSL opens. It does sound like your gear (tren e) could be bunk because by now you would notice something kicking in or some side effects popping up. Don't give up either, you can make a ton of progress without the AAS.

Over all I think you probably have bunk tren, you gotta get a gym membership going too before you try another cycle. Like I said before you can get creative with dumbbells and hit lots of muscle groups but you really need big heavy compound movements in order to develop thickness and lean mass, compound movements also burn tons of calories so in a deficit will help your cut versus dumbbell only. I really vote on ending this and getting the money for a gym membership and some test if you truly want to do AAS still.

Until the new year continue to diet and do dumbbell, other wise you need compound movements in your life.

Symptoms so far

#1 I'm getting shortness of breath while training even with them , I end up feeling like a old fat dog running on a mountain and running out of breath and need LOTS of time to recover and stabilise my breathing to normal.
#2 I'm sitting in my bed like a frickin owl each night staring at walls due to insomnia, trying to sleep ,dreaming some weird ass shit like some guys chasing me down the street trying to shoot me with sausages and then wakeing up and getting insomnia again
#3 Pretty moody and irritable, libido inexistent

What the lab said is:

Hi buddy,

that is the first bad report we have had from the Tren E. We are getting very good feedback and most are saying its overdosed.
Simec tests show its 217mg/ml

Can you send me your training and diet regime and also some before and after pics?

Thanks

What the seller said is:

Hello there, thank you for contacting us! We do not provide refunds, we can provide lab results of the products you have been sent. You just emailed 30 minutes ago asking for the lab results, we will email the labs and get the results and forward to you once we receive them. No problem at all, you can leave the review, we do not have any issue, the brand you are taking about is very highly rated. Please do not order from us in the future. If you have any more questions or assistance in anything else, please feel free to contact us again, thanks once more!

This is what I get so far. It's the last day of week 5 on Tren E. Is it a good sign, should I feel or see something else yet, should I give it a few more days for the positive effects?

Last edited:
Is this guy for real?
I don't see any muscle mass based on ur pictures. No lean mass, no bulked up mass... It's just high BF.

U do not need a recomp. U need a solid year or so to just take it slow and drop the lbs with Diet and if u must fat burners too.
At home DB routine and ur starting gear? The means LACK of gym knowledge and your own body knowledge. I dont even see u listing test in your cycle, what is this madness lol
U choose the worst oral AAS as well.
You would be much much better off following: Long year Cut, Build a small base no AAS for half a year/months and learn ur body and the gyms works, Then start stacks and begin with test only. This is the way to go. Even at my young age I did the exact road I posted above.

Is this guy for real?
I don't see any muscle mass based on ur pictures. No lean mass, no bulked up mass... It's just high BF.

U do not need a recomp. U need a solid year or so to just take it slow and drop the lbs with Diet and if u must fat burners too.
At home DB routine and ur starting gear? The means LACK of gym knowledge and your own body knowledge. I dont even see u listing test in your cycle, what is this madness lol
U choose the worst oral AAS as well.
You would be much much better off following: Long year Cut, Build a small base no AAS for half a year/months and learn ur body and the gyms works, Then start stacks and begin with test only. This is the way to go. Even at my young age I did the exact road I posted above.

Dude. stop talking nonsense. I am already having a spot on cutting diet and I'm using the best substances possible for my cut. What the hell is wrong with people suggesting the worst and most ineffective and uninspired solutions to get a thing done, like just because it's safer and they did it themselves or because it's a widely accepted norm among the community? IF you think i'm the kind of person who likes half assed solutions to problems, you are completely wrong. I am training at home now and will soon go to a gym , I am doing 5 times a week cardio, I am respecting my diet and I'm running good compounds WITH TEST. LEARN TO READ the posts. Anavar worst possible oral? Joke of the day. I already am running Test P. How can you talk such nonsense?

- Tren E 400 mg / week , Anavar 100 mg / day, Test P 150 mg / week, Cardarine 20mg / day, a spot on diet, a decent workout and lots of cardio and you're telling me It's not good for fat loss and maintaining LBM, is it? Which is what I want to do.

I already am looking better than when I started and have lost a significant amount of fat and see it go down by the day, yet you (and a couple others) come and tell me that i'm doing things wrong? You're very funny. I'm 29 years, I don't have years ahead to look good. If you're young and have time, good for you, go do that. The compounds won't ask what experience I have or my opinion or yours, they will work nevertheless and will help me get to my goals. I am losing more fat in a month than I would be otherwise losing in 3 months natural while also protecting my muscle mass. Is that so hard to understand for some people and does it piss them off? It seems so.

And no, I wouldn't be much better off doing that, stop preaching stereotypical and conventional, half-assed approaches that deliver much less than ideal results in a much longer time frame. It's some kind of traditionalist bullshit, obviously, for many to tell people to do that or that without ever considering their desires, situation or objectives and ignoring the fact that there are many things that can help you do what you want 10 times better and faster than by listening to conventional, basic and mediocre practices.

If someone wants and chooses to follow a certain path it doesn't mean it's wrong just because it doesn't adhere to what you did yourself! Narrow minded, rigid mentality.

For me in the end, it's just about looking better and progressing towards a better physique, it does not matter if I have to risk something or I'm doing things unconventionaly, I will risk it and will use whatever is best for reaching my goals. If the drugs help me get there faster THEY ARE PERFECT. If you really want to see facts, stay around until 23 Dec when I will post new pics.

As always, the biggest differences and rewards will be obvious when starting from a weak and bad physique.

Last edited:
Dude. stop talking nonsense. I am already having a spot on cutting diet and I'm using the best substances possible for my cut. What the hell is wrong with people suggesting the worst and most ineffective and uninspired solutions to get a thing done, like just because it's safer and they did it themselves or because it's a widely accepted norm among the community? IF you think i'm the kind of person who likes half assed solutions to problems, you are completely wrong. I am training at home now and will soon go to a gym , I am doing 5 times a week cardio, I am respecting my diet and I'm running good compounds WITH TEST. LEARN TO READ the posts. Anavar worst possible oral? Joke of the day. I already am running Test P. How can you talk such nonsense?

I already am looking better than when I started and have lost a significant amount of fat and see it go down by the day, yet you (and a couple others) come and tell me that i'm doing things wrong? You're very funny. I'm 29 years, I don't have years ahead to look good. If you're young and have time, good for you, go do that. The compounds won't ask what experience I have or my opinion or yours, they will work nevertheless and will help me get to my goals. I am losing more fat in a month than I would be otherwise losing in 3 months natural while also protecting my muscle mass. Is that so hard to understand for some people and does it piss them off? It seems so.

And no, I wouldn't be much better off doing that, stop preaching stereotypical and conventional approaches that deliver much less than ideal results in a much longer time frame. It's some kind of traditionalist bullshit, obviously, for many to tell people to do that or that without ever considering their desires, situation or objectives and ignoring the fact that there are many things that can help you do what you want 10 times better and faster than by listening to conventional, basic and mediocre practices.

If someone wants and chooses to follow a certain path it doesn't mean it's wrong just because it doesn't adhere to what you did yourself! Narrow minded, rigid mentality.

For me in the end, it's just about looking better and progressing towards a better physique, it does not matter if I have to risk something or I'm doing things unconventionaly, I will risk it and will use whatever is best for reaching my goals.

-The people that run tren and more gear to CUT: are the ones with muscle mass..........
-U have hardly any mass, It is all BF as far as I can tell. Which Calls for nothing more than a DEFICIT
-Anavar is a popular substance used by Woman. Out of the stacks of orals, ur choosing one so weak that woman can use it proper? Good choice.
-Ur training at home with steroids. What kind of GYM can u have at home....This is below the Planet fitness level bro
-No im not reading 15 pages of posts, I only read the first one and it says it all. U shouldn't have even started with the knowledge u listed there.
-I'm not putting u down, I'm simply telling u the best way to do it. How MUCH of a recomp do u honestly think ur going to get with a huge body fat percentage running 400mg tren. The guys that do this AKA grow into a SHOW or Lose fat/build mass at the same time, use HUGE stacks.

The worst ineffective way to get things done............I suggested u to burn fat with a deficit and maybe even a fat burner. Pretty sure that is all u need. Take it one step at a time. I'm cutting right now and soon will bulk up.

Back