My first serious recomp cycle

Here is your guide:
-Weight yourself once PW ONLY, Log it.
-Take Pictures ONLY MONTHLY, Stop looking at yourself daily and freaking out
-Either PCT or Just do Low dose Test and Keep Cutting
-Watch your Calories, DO NOT GO BY MEALS.
-Reduce Your Calories Every 2-3 Weeks by 100-200 Every Other Week OR MORE
-U don't need 90 Minutes of Cardio per Day. 30 Minutes if Fine With a Deficit and A Lifting Routine.
-Get out of your home and into a gym. This should have been ur very FIRST thought.
-Stop Boasting about Supps you take. U don't need half the stuff.
-Get ur mentality straight to keep cutting nonstop for a entire year or MORE.
-Focus on Fat 100%, not LBM.

Here is your guide:
-Weight yourself once PW ONLY, Log it.
-Take Pictures ONLY MONTHLY, Stop looking at yourself daily and freaking out
-Either PCT or Just do Low dose Test and Keep Cutting
-Watch your Calories, DO NOT GO BY MEALS.
-Reduce Your Calories Every 2-3 Weeks by 100-200 Every Other Week OR MORE
-U don't need 90 Minutes of Cardio per Day. 30 Minutes if Fine With a Deficit and A Lifting Routine.
-Get out of your home and into a gym. This should have been ur very FIRST thought.
-Stop Boasting about Supps you take. U don't need half the stuff.
-Get ur mentality straight to keep cutting nonstop for a entire year or MORE.
-Focus on Fat 100%, not LBM.

Ok, thanks. I will do this exactly as you laid it out. One more thing.. so if i have to cut 1 year straight that means I have to support and be mentally prepared to look like shit, flat and weak for 1 year right? even if I cruise on test. Until I get rid of all the fat and then start bulking clean with a new cycle so I can look good. How about some T3? how much would it help?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. I will do this exactly as you laid it out. One more thing.. so if i have to cut 1 year straight that means I have to support and be mentally prepared to look like shit, flat and weak for 1 year right? even if I cruise on test. Until I get rid of all the fat and then start bulking clean with a new cycle so I can look good. How about some T3? how much would it help?

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people including ME, feel flat, weak and look shittyer during cuts. No 1 looks there best when they are cutting. Ur lowering carbs so u don't look full/the pump is not as good. Ur running less gear and not at a surplus, so str is nothing to boast. U stated exactly how i feel cutting even at my body. The ones u see in videos all shredded down and lean. That is their FINAL stage. They cut for months on end, then carbed up and pumped up and that is what they look like. It's a process. So get used to it. Its why I hate cutting too. I'm looking at my big ass cycle and I can't wait to shoot that shit and start my new routine and diet and gain some str and mass like crazy, but It's all in due time and looking at that 800mg tren e vials is giving me motivation to hurry up this fat loss bullshit and keep straight.

I don't know anything much about t3, as far as the experiences from old posts, it can have good or bad effects. It's suppose to work very good, but if used wrong by BBers it will for sure lose there muscle mass. In your case it doesnt matter, so run it if you want. I however, am runnin ECA stacks 2-3 times per day. Depending on what time I get up in the morning. I would also run clen, but I'm working on learning about it now and soon to order from RUI if I do.

Save ur steroids, buy 1-2 more cycles and just have them on hand and keep them as motivation to bulk. Don't use them till you lost pretty much all ur fat and ur just a skinnny guy. Then Start up slowly using them. THats how to do it.

U can get ECA from any pharmacy store. Ask for Caff pills/Stay awake Pills 200mg and Bronkaid 25mg.
Take 1 of each every 4 hours. 3 times MAX per day paired with a deficit, cardio, good calorie counted diet to progress.

THats good enough for now, if u want to look into t3 and clen do so, but drop the ECA.
Keto diet btw: Protein and fats only, -30g carbs per day helps lose fat pretty fast, but it leads to no pumps, total weakness and I can't stand it myself. So I cut on carbs.

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people including ME, feel flat, weak and look shittyer during cuts. No 1 looks there best when they are cutting. Ur lowering carbs so u don't look full/the pump is not as good. Ur running less gear and not at a surplus, so str is nothing to boast. U stated exactly how i feel cutting even at my body. The ones u see in videos all shredded down and lean. That is their FINAL stage. They cut for months on end, then carbed up and pumped up and that is what they look like. It's a process. So get used to it. Its why I hate cutting too. I'm looking at my big ass cycle and I can't wait to shoot that shit and start my new routine and diet and gain some str and mass like crazy, but It's all in due time and looking at that 800mg tren e vials is giving me motivation to hurry up this fat loss bullshit and keep straight.

I don't know anything much about t3, as far as the experiences from old posts, it can have good or bad effects. It's suppose to work very good, but if used wrong by BBers it will for sure lose there muscle mass. In your case it doesnt matter, so run it if you want. I however, am runnin ECA stacks 2-3 times per day. Depending on what time I get up in the morning. I would also run clen, but I'm working on learning about it now and soon to order from RUI if I do.

Save ur steroids, buy 1-2 more cycles and just have them on hand and keep them as motivation to bulk. Don't use them till you lost pretty much all ur fat and ur just a skinnny guy. Then Start up slowly using them. THats how to do it.

U can get ECA from any pharmacy store. Ask for Caff pills/Stay awake Pills 200mg and Bronkaid 25mg.
Take 1 of each every 4 hours. 3 times MAX per day paired with a deficit, cardio, good calorie counted diet to progress.

THats good enough for now, if u want to look into t3 and clen do so, but drop the ECA.
Keto diet btw: Protein and fats only, -30g carbs per day helps lose fat pretty fast, but it leads to no pumps, total weakness and I can't stand it myself. So I cut on carbs.

thanks. will start cutting for a year.. you think that's how much i need to get "shredded" to the bone? Am i such a fatso?

thanks. will start cutting for a year.. you think that's how much i need to get "shredded" to the bone? Am i such a fatso?

Every 1 runs ECA the same way. Maybe more Ephd but i dont think its needed unless ur huge.
Stop worrying and complaining, find a hobby, go date, make money ..ect... Just keep ur diet, gym and cardio in check and keep losing weight. If u eat the SAME calories, do the same thing it will stand to a halt. so u need to apply change to make change happen, so keep it in the downward direction for ur case.

stop this complain about being fat, get over it. Its al esson learned trial and error. We all fuck up and get better afterwards.

Seen some good points here about being up in the mirror to much.

Sometimes we get obsessed with a goal then we tend to start over thinking it and staring at our selves to much, then comes photos every few days... etc. You won't see any change in a photo from 5 days ago unless you're starving out or something.

Mega and Mike are right.. takes time and is a game of patience.

Man I just got out the gym, still made it in that mf'er after a 12 hr day and had a bad ass workout. I was sitting there thinking, how in the fuck does this guy not have a gym membership?! Dude, don't post shit else on this forumns till you get your ass in a gym. Ok I may be a Lil pumped still so sorry if I sound like a dick. Do it.

Man I just got out the gym, still made it in that mf'er after a 12 hr day and had a bad ass workout. I was sitting there thinking, how in the fuck does this guy not have a gym membership?! Dude, don't post shit else on this forumns till you get your ass in a gym. Ok I may be a Lil pumped still so sorry if I sound like a dick. Do it.

Ok dudette. Will do. Nice contemplation. No dick :D
You're right. Everyone is. Too bad though that the Tren I took is so useless, otherwise I wouldn't be here complaining so much and so often and be so confused. It would be another situation then. I took steroids before at home and worked out and looked good and transformed fast, had no reason to bitch about a thing. And those were tens of times weaker than Tren is and still worked amazing.
But oh well, I just got to move over it. I got scammed again. Will resume to Test and a gym, it's all that I need. At least I won't be a moron and asshole and feel like shit from test.

Last edited:
Every 1 runs ECA the same way. Maybe more Ephd but i dont think its needed unless ur huge.
Stop worrying and complaining, find a hobby, go date, make money ..ect... Just keep ur diet, gym and cardio in check and keep losing weight. If u eat the SAME calories, do the same thing it will stand to a halt. so u need to apply change to make change happen, so keep it in the downward direction for ur case.

stop this complain about being fat, get over it. Its al esson learned trial and error. We all fuck up and get better afterwards.

How about pizza? Once a month can I binge on it on Netflix? It's the love of my life, besides women.

Last edited:
18 page thread.
I have learned nothing.
Neither have you.

I don't even know what you're talking about, do you mean I am wrong that I'm listening to the cutting advice I got? I learnt very well that I can't do things fast, they need to be done slowly and it's going to take lots of effort and time. What else is there to learn? Don't worry about it, I k now what I have to do. But if you are goning to make some criticism or accusations, at least make some sense.

Last edited:
Back