My gains at week 7 point in cycle

s22mth

I have been taking 500mg sustanon/W and 25mg of Dianabol/D and training to my max in the gym. I am supplementing my diet with 2 x myoplex shakes a day and 1 x detour bar on top of 3 decent meals. My questions are:

Currently i have gained 16 pound in weight and since starting Novadex in week 5 due to tender nipples there is little water retention as in week 5 I was looking a bit bloated and my weight was a few pounds more than i am now. Are my gains average or good for the start of week 7 of my first cycle? Im planning to continue with the sustanon for a further 5 weeks but am thinking of stopping the Dianabol at the end of week 7. Should i stop the dianabol?

I currently weigh 203Ib and im 6ft tall with an atheletic physique. I would love to get to around 215Ib looking ripped. Can anyone advice on a second cycle and how long after my current cycle. All help is very welcome.

I definitely would stop the dbol now. Go ahead and continue the sust if you like but dbol for too long is an organ killer.

I will stop taking the Dianabol at the end of this week. im happy with the gains so far and starting to look good, especially after a workout. Can you anyone advise on a second cycle after i have taken 12 weeks off. I would ideally still want to make some gains in size but would prefer the ripped look at around 215Ib.

in future try not to run the dbol more then 6 weeks, you might lose a little when you stop taking the dbol but do not worry because dbol makes you hold a lot of water. also if you are taking 500mg of sus are you taking the entire amount at once or are breaking the shoots up to 250mg twice a week(this optinion is better because of the prop that is in the sus) it also help keep the blood levels more consistant

Im doing the Sus at 500mg in one shot on a Monday. I did first 4 into the thigh but could not walk properly so went to the ass which is much much better for me. If i was to inject twice weekly, would Mon & Thu be good? I tend to train heavy from Mon - Thu with Fri light weights and a swim and plenty of stretching, then rest the weekend.

What about my next cycle have you any ideas?

why not sus again with some eq. I'm in the same possition except ive been off for almost 8 months. I'm looking at my second cycle comming up. First cycle was Enan@500wk im probly gonna do that and some eq. And im debating if I should throw some dbol in there for the first 3-4 weeks. But I'm definatly gonna go Enan@500wk and Eq@400wk
Monday-Enan
Thur-Eq

Back