Hey guys just wanted to share my gear photos and my cycle i am running

Weeks
1-15 inno Pentanon 250mg/ week
1-10 inno Tren E. 300mg/week
6-16 teragon inno a anavar 60mg/ day
1-17 innovagen aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-12 underground caber 1mg 3x week

Will post pics of the innovagen anavar when it arrives

View attachment 548610View attachment 548611View attachment 548612View attachment 548613View attachment 548614View attachment 548610View attachment 548611View attachment 548612View attachment 548613View attachment 548614

Yea the teragon and atlas was left over from another cycle so mine as well use it up lol but to be honest think it's going to be innovagen or human grade for me from now on but iam also not bashing teragon I love there orals and are one of the top labs imo but for inj can't beat the 15ml vials from inno and what I pay it works out to cheaper then the 10ml or same price also inno has been the smoothest inj I ever have done my buddy who competes just started on the inno pentaton as well and did a 1.5 ml shot and was blown away no pain or nothing and says when he runs sust he usually gets some sort of pip or discomfort ie mini charlee horse

Also can vouch for inno aromasin as iam prone to gyno have a tiny bit fro puberty was running the last of my life sciences Adex @ 1mg 3x week and still had itching nips switched to inno aromasin ran 25mg 3x week for the first week then switched to 12.5 6 days a week and have no signs of gyno all so either life science was bunk or I don't respond good to it or as well as I do to aromasin

Stats are
28-29 when done cycle lol
5'9
Bf I'd guess around 15

Hoping to add 15 lbs of lean muscle my bf isn't a huge concern I drop lots in the summer working I am a waterproofer/roofer so I work with hot tar on condo roofs in Toronto 400 degree tar on the roof of a 67th floor condo 700 ft up with 32 degree weather and the humidity I can drop bf like no tomorrow lol like working 10 hrs in a sauna

Looks nice. Wish I could reach in your pics and rob your stash. :) . Seriously though hear good things about Inno.

Teragon and innovagen are awesome !! Finally someone posting up pics of good solid labs rather then always asking is "random guy at gym pharma" good ?

What exactly is pentanon? some source of test. I love me some test, got me some tren to go with it. Just holdin off till i get some hcg. Anywho just never her of pentanon. And when i looked it up really couldnt find the exact word pentanon. Anyhow would love to see some before and after pics cus you gonna get SHREDDED none the less. Just eat HEALTHY as fuck, even healthier than that LMAO. Seriously. I need someone tellin me that from time to time so hit hard!!!!

Back