My gear is clear not yellowish like normal...

Stay_With_It

so im running PSL test and deca and the color of the oil is clear almost white clear usually it has a yellow tint to it. should i be worried? can someone chime in and let me know. even on the website it shows deca being a dark almost orange color but mine is clear......any suggestions or help is appreciated.

I ran a full vial of PSL test-e that was crystal clear for TRT and labs were 736 with 100mg a week. I since went legal.

I have 3 more PSL vials and they're actually the yellowish tint and I was worried about that since labs were done with clear vial. Funny because I was gonna make the opposite thread haha.

I ran a full vial of PSL test-e that was crystal clear for TRT and labs were 736 with 100mg a week. I since went legal.

I have 3 more PSL vials and they're actually the yellowish tint and I was worried about that since labs were done with clear vial. Funny because I was gonna make the opposite thread haha.

lol right on

they must be using different fillers or something per batches... im going to have bloodwork soon since im on cycle and want to make sure my gear is legit.

Cottonseed oil is clear and what's in the testosterone from my pharmacy. It's just the oil, nothing more. Grapeseed has a yellowish tint, as do a few others. Doesn't make them any better or worse - unless you're allergic to a specific oil. :)

so im running PSL test and deca and the color of the oil is clear almost white clear usually it has a yellow tint to it. should i be worried? can someone chime in and let me know. even on the website it shows deca being a dark almost orange color but mine is clear......any suggestions or help is appreciated.
Looks like everyone covered this :)

As stated....it's just the oil that we use. It's a synthetic blend that is crystal clear and very thin compared to traditional carrier oils. You'll find it can be easily injected through a 27g needle which is great to minimize scar tissue.

Yes being that the synthetic blend we use is in limited supply, sometimes we are having to wait a bit before more is available....in that case we simply resort to traditional oils for the time being....which explains the yellow tint and thicker oil that you'll sometimes receive from us.

I am using there enorm pharma line from psl and the oils are chrystal clear and i am getting awesome results. Very pleased with psl. GTG bro.

Cottonseed oil is clear and what's in the testosterone from my pharmacy. It's just the oil, nothing more. Grapeseed has a yellowish tint, as do a few others. Doesn't make them any better or worse - unless you're allergic to a specific oil. :)

this explains the clear oil. thanks halfwit!

Looks like everyone covered this :)

As stated....it's just the oil that we use. It's a synthetic blend that is crystal clear and very thin compared to traditional carrier oils. You'll find it can be easily injected through a 27g needle which is great to minimize scar tissue.

Yes being that the synthetic blend we use is in limited supply, sometimes we are having to wait a bit before more is available....in that case we simply resort to traditional oils for the time being....which explains the yellow tint and thicker oil that you'll sometimes receive from us.

Thanks for explaining.

It only ever confused me because I received all 4 vials in one order, and one of the vials were clear. Must of just been what they had in stock at that specific ship location.

I'm using legal cyp for TRT now but plan to use my PSL test for my first blast in another 6 months or so. :)

I'm sure we will all be satisfied regardless of oil color.

But then again I'm running test/mast/deca/dbol cycle so any one of those compounds could give sides.... I'm cool with it so far.... Thanks PSL!!!!

Back