My GF and Clen ??

I have read that people do experience a gain in strength while taking it, but it is not for gaining strength. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Beast_19_301 said:
so it has nothing to do with strenght gains then, thats alright i'll guess i'll take it.

IMO, it is not something for strength.. i never experienced strength gains.. endurance YES, but gains, NO

any of you DOCTORS know if you can take a cardio-selective beta blocker while on clen to get the anti-hypertensive effects while still enjoying the fat burning effects of clen?

Last edited:
clen cycle

i just started taking Clen...i'm on my second day...took 20mg yesterday and am going to take 40 today. By donig the 2 week on/2 week off...how bad is the 'crash' and what exactly happens during that? Should i stick with 2 weeks on/off or i've also heard one week on/off?

thanks

Re: clen cycle

mistylynn2007 said:
i just started taking Clen...i'm on my second day...took 20mg yesterday and am going to take 40 today. By donig the 2 week on/2 week off...how bad is the 'crash' and what exactly happens during that? Should i stick with 2 weeks on/off or i've also heard one week on/off?

thanks

Is my 4th time doing clen+T3 at a maximum of 120 E.D. (6 pills). I take the clen in a triangle form starting at 4 pills for one day, 5 pills for the second day and later the 6 pills ED (120 mcg). The day 13 and 14 I take 5 and 4 pills respectivelly. The 'crash' that i feel after leaving the clen is a little rebound effect in the weight... but it can be induced by the T3 also...
I readed that 1 day on - one day off is not a good idea because the receptors takes about 2 weeks or more to recuperate.
I hope this could be usefull for you.

Back