My Goals, Worries and My First Cycle....

Of coarse you shouldnt get into a car blindfolded your going to hit a wall.Anything you put into your body should be researched.People that come here know that they can get bigger naturally they just dont want to.So your using even though you feel that your destroying your body?...But you want to get bigger and dont care about the sides.Thats fine your a big boy and know what your getting into.Thats exactly my point.

WTF r u doing said:
People that come here know that they can get bigger naturally they just dont want to.

I don't think that's true, many people here have been very near or at their natural potential before using steroids.

WTF r u doing said:
So your using even though you feel that your destroying your body?...But you want to get bigger and dont care about the sides.Thats fine your a big boy and know what your getting into.Thats exactly my point.

I'm not exactly sure what your point is?

I'm a member of many other boards and i see countless threads of people using their first cycle and looking for advice.The fact is there are going to use reguardless of weather you tell them they haven't reached their limit or not.By you telling them they could gain more muscle naturally is hipocritical as you took the easy way out aswell.Most of these people know they can get bigger by working hard and eating right.They just dont want to.I dont feel bad for anyone who puts a drug in there body without any research.My point is dont be a hipocrit.The best advice you can give someone is tell them to research research and more research.

outlawtas2 said:
There's not much you can do for hairloss, it's pretty much inevitable (there are some things that fight it, but sometimes they fuck with your body so much it's not worth it).

Not true many people on the board take hair supps without any sides, I'm one of them...look into finisteride/dutisteride also nizoral shampoo is a great topical with no sides.

F1 Power said:
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a little over a year. I've learned as much as I could through just reading but I now feel I need to ask for opinions of MY particular cycle. It's hard just searching and reading because everyone's goals and cycles seem to differ.

Here's where I'm at....
I'm 29 years old, 5'10", 150 lbs. I honestly only want to put on 10-15 lbs....maybe 20 and I'd like to keep it. My cycle is very mild...1cc of test (British Dragon sust) a week, nothing else besides post treatment therapy when my cycle is done.
I started this just 3 days ago so I'll have questions as I go along.

With as small a dosage I'm taking, I'm still worried about acne, increased heart rates and hairloss. When I was younger (9 years ago), I was prescribed Accutane and someone told me if I've had a cycle of it before, I shouldn't have a problem with acne again. Am I being overly paranoid with this size doseage?

Thanks

If your worried about bloat especially in your face you may want to run aromison/aifm during your cycle this should limit estrogen levels ..your on a very low dose of test so may not be necessery but be aware of it.

Definately sort your diet get that extra protein in, good luck.

by the way accutane has loads of sides....I took one read of it and ran a mile! Just keep your skin clean and shower lots with a good antibac shampoo scrubbing real hard.

Lucky13 said:
Not true many people on the board take hair supps without any sides, I'm one of them...look into finisteride/dutisteride also nizoral shampoo is a great topical with no sides.

That's why I said sometimes they can.

Lucky13 said:
by the way accutane has loads of sides....I took one read of it and ran a mile! Just keep your skin clean and shower lots with a good antibac shampoo scrubbing real hard.

That's how I feel about hairloss stuff, I've heard people getting shut-down for more than a year! BTW, I've heard of people getting zero sides from accutane, while some others "commit suicide".

WTF r u doing said:
By you telling them they could gain more muscle naturally is hipocritical as you took the easy way out aswell.

Dude, if you don't know what your talking about then just stop. First, most experienced users agree for an average height man, 200lbs is the lower end at which you should begin steroid use. 220lbs is optimum. I was 200lbs, so no I did not take the easy way out. I was benching 265lbs and squatting 300 long before taking any steroids, outstanding numbers? No, but not bad for a natural 18 year old.

2nd. This is a fact - if you cannot get big without steroids, you cannot get big with steroids. Steroids are not magic, if yout don't know how to train and eat then you willl not get big. Most people that are 150lbs are simply do not have enough training experience to be using steroids.

If you need a million reasons to justify you using steroids when you shouldn't be, keep those to yourself. And when you do you next cycle and fail miserbly, don't come here crying about how you got fake gear, or how you eat but you just can't grow, blah blah blah.

Oh yeah, and steroids are not the "easy way" out...I'm sure many people here will agree that they have trained harder, ate more and focused much more mon their results since beggining steroid use.

I just want to thank everyone so far. I've learned alot. I think I will order some arimidex for added measure. Bloating (of the face), acne, and hairloss are my biggest concerns.

From what I've gathered in this thread, hairloss is unavoidable? ...even with my small dose?

I'm naturally a very careful person so I may ask silly things. I even have a nurse inject me and I will not do it myself.

When your taking steriods at 20 years old its the easy way out.75 percent of the people will tell you your to young to be using at 20 and the other 25 percent will say your taking the easy way out.I never said that everyone who uses steriods are taking the easy way out.

F1 Power said:
From what I've gathered in this thread, hairloss is unavoidable? ...even with my small dose?

It's more like if your really prone to male pattern baldness there is no way to avoid it at the very end, but that doesn't mean you have to be bald now. Eventually, you will be bald and the only thing that may be able to fix it is a good transplant.

It's not unavoidable, just like Lucky said, he had great success with his anit-balding agents. You can definately delay to process greatly with some meds.

WTF r u doing said:
When your taking steriods at 20 years old its the easy way out.75 percent of the people will tell you your to young to be using at 20

I definately agree that I was too young to start using. However, you hear on the boards all the time about 16 year olds doing dbol cycles for football, etc. Also, if you really want to be competitive in the sport of bodybuilding, you probably have to start using gear at a young age to catch up with the mass monsters of today. Have ever seen pictures of the shredded 18 year old russian who was 220lbs ripped?

WTF r u doing said:
and the other 25 percent will say your taking the easy way out.I never said that everyone who uses steriods are taking the easy way out.

Still don't agree with the easy way out, like I said I train harder and eat better on steroids than I have ever.

Luckily, at 29 years old, I have a full head of hair. No signs of baldness whatsoever and (from what I've gathered), not really in my family either.

Does this mean I have a slimmer chance of getting this problem on a 1cc/week cycle?

F1 Power said:
Luckily, at 29 years old, I have a full head of hair. No signs of baldness whatsoever and (from what I've gathered), not really in my family either.

Does this mean I have a slimmer chance of getting this problem on a 1cc/week cycle?

Steroid cannot make you bald - unless you ahve the balding gene in your blood. My guess is that since your almost 30 years old, have no signs of balding and that it doesn't run in your family you won't be bald - especially from such a low dose.

Look at Jay cutler, he does more gear than almost anyone on the planet and has a full head of hair...branch warren on the other hand is bald. It's not because of the steroids, it's because of their genes.

Steroids will only accelerate the process, if you are a candidate.

Back