My guy screwed up and I need some suggestions

Zink

So I'm going to pick up my tren e from my guy and I'm happier than a pig in shit because I've been waiting forever. When I get there he hands a 20ml bottle of tren ace @ 200mgs per :Pat: I was pissed but took it anyway because I was tired of waiting. My experience is only with tren e, I prefer longer esters. Now I have a 20ml bottle of test cyp @ 300mgs per & a 20ml of tren ace @ 200mgs per. I'd like to keep the test around 450mgs a week. I need suggestions on dosaging and how often for the tren ace. Thanks

I just ran (last pin today) 8 weeks
CYP-200 e7d
Tren A- 100eod (tapered up to watch for sides)
Mast P- 100eod
Caber 2x a week

Not really that stable of a cycle as if I were to pin the cyp 2-3x a week and the tren and mast Ed.
But the results are great.

List your stats and goals so that advice may be tailored to you, and not random.

I'm 36
I'm not sure what my body fat % is, I'm am a little soft in the mid section
Height:5'8" weight:210
My goal is to use it as a cutter but gain strength. On the last tren (tren e)cycle I ran it on the tail end for 7weeks of a 12 week cycle. I liked the results as oppose running it at the beginning like I used to.
Specific goals?
I'd like to get a 405lbs bench, a 500lbs squat, 550lbs pull on the platform....that depends more on training and diet. I just want this cycle tuned in.

I never run short esters. That's why I need some advice. Thanks

I thibk he is saying people usually run short esters with short ester and long with long. It doesnt matter as long as your pinning schedule is on point

I thibk he is saying people usually run short esters with short ester and long with long. It doesnt matter as long as your pinning schedule is on point

Yes basically. Thanks for understanding. I've read that beginners take it @ 75mg eod and advanced take it 100mg eod. I'm going to do the latter of the 2 since this isn't my first run with tren. I've laid it out like this clman:
Wks 1-2 750mgs test c
Wks 3-12 300mgs test c, 100mgs tren a eod, 500iu hcg

Why are you waiting till week 3 to start the tren?? Take it from day 1

The last cycle I did of tren e, I did it on the tail end and I got really lean and kept my strength as oppose to starting with it. I'd like to have the same effects.

Back