My Honest 101 day run, with PSL ~Goal: Fat ASS to Lean Man~

I thought it was frowned upon to cycle while body fat was as high as yours? No offense meant.

None taken, I had reached the point where I was not losing anymore Fat and thus "Building ore Fat Burning Engines" is what my strategy is.
Kind of growing into the Skinny Fat Body I Guess

The reason I questioned your motive is that I am in a similar situation. I have been working with 3J for a few months now and have lost a nice amount of weight but I am not near my goal of 18% body fat yet. I am chomping at the bit to add something else to my 200mg weekly TRT dose of test cyp.

The reason I questioned your motive is that I am in a similar situation. I have been working with 3J for a few months now and have lost a nice amount of weight but I am not near my goal of 18% body fat yet. I am chomping at the bit to add something else to my 200mg weekly TRT dose of test cyp.

There comes a point where you just have to create more "Fat Burning Engines" And personally see advantage to break through that last wall at a certain point.
Honestly I could be maybe 20 lbs lighter MAX so I see less of an Issue. If I was 50 or 75 pound off then it would not be wise

had a bit of a rebound and sky rocketed back up to 282.... but see a Lot more muscle then before with no increase in waist size or any "Fat areas" like face , hips, lower back and stomach, so I hope this is a good sign

I really wanted to see the Visual loss on the scale, but not sure if that's a variable that is applicable

Im thinking of switching to fixed 250 carbs and 250 and almost Zero Fat
Its messing with the scale too much

Back