My Honest 101 day run, with PSL ~Goal: Fat ASS to Lean Man~

OMEGA

Community Veteran
Guys I am a Vet of the boards, a supplement formulator and manufacturer, and have run business on these forums, and have trained people as a successful "Guru"...

I know my stuff but over the years I have become a FAT ASS, a Shell:( and I knew I had to change and also update the Knowledge I share, and to simply "Back it up".
Its time to test myself, to test my ideas and now to test our very own PSL gear.

I will subject myself to an honest 101 day mild anabolic run using mostly EQ and share along the way.
I used to be a 425 obese male who suffered form low T, till medically diagnosed, Now I am 283 pounds at 6'3...
I hope to offer knowledge and motivation over these next weeks, and will post pics at the end.

Thanks for any and all moral support :)
I will update this thread 1-2 time per week.
Thanks OLOGY and PSL and members for providing such a great environment...

Thanks again Brothers :) and see ya soon!

OH PS CYCLE: ALL PSL! GO PSL! :)
Puritysourcelabs

PSL EP Testosterone Enanthate 175 mgs per week
PSL EP Nandralone Phenyl Prop 175 mgs per week
PSL EP Equipose 600 mgs per week
PSL EP Aromasen 10 mgs per day
PSL EP Dbol 20 mgs per day ( Drop week 6)

This is a Minimalist cycle, to let EQ do its thing, offer basic sexual function, and mild joint therapy.
Recomp is goal ideally to 258 lbs :)!

Last edited:
Glad to hear your drive to push yourself and keep trying to get yourself healthier and in shape ! Keep the motivation and positivity and it WILL keep growing . Im sure it will work out , and im sure you will always havel the support from the OLOGY community !

Thanks guys!
I def noticed my diet has to be PERFECT! its scary
The days I have eaten just a tiny bit sloppy = BLOAT
The days I have eaten clean has = clean protein synthesis and pump

Going to do fisrt weigh in tomorrow as official start point, hopefully down 1-2 pounds from unofficial start point ;)
But this will be the start of hopefully losing 1.5-2 lbs a week.

My Diet and Training are very unorthodox, and will be the basis of some good theory if it all works :)

Last edited:
Official Start Weigh = 279.8
Weight last Week was 282.2 "Unofficially"
All weigh ins Monday AM on Empty

I Really have to watch this diet, though very anabolic and lightly Androgenic, I still have to watch every darn thing.
Go PSL Go! Get Pin.Z!

Last edited:
Go asl Low as 275 On Sat but then bumped up to 278, will re weigh in tomorrow AM for 1 Week Update

keep the goal in sight, u'll get there... I was 290 at Christmas, I'm down to 250 and definitely getting near the "lean train"

u can do it, it's all mental when it comes to sticking to a diet

Back