My Introduction to Steroidology - The.Shadow

The.Shadow

Hello everybody here at Steroidology!

I have just joined up here and love what I see so far! I am a member of a few other PED online forums and I know many of you here already and would like to thank all of you for recommending me here!

For those of you who don't know me; I'll (really briefly!) introduce muself.
I am 22, from England, I am a small business owner and online evidence based bodybuilding and powerlifting coach. I am a PSL sponsored athlete, have written many online chem/nutrition/training programming basef articles and research reviews. I have been featured on a handful of online interviews and documentaries, most recently alongside Dave Crosland for a national steroid report in Holland.

I started my fitness journey just over 4 years ago at 18 years old, 6 foot and 126lbs, upwards of 25% bodyfat. At the time of posting I am 22 years old, 6 foot and 205lbs, sub 12-15% body fat.

Thank you all for reading and I am looking forwars to spending time here and getting to know you all!

All my best,
Shadow

Welcome mate.

How refreshing to read a proper introduction not followed by a source check or AAS 101 question. 6 ft 205 so were quite similar..5 11, 212 ish here.

Refresh me please-how many pounds in a stone, 16 ?

Here's a quick pic of a recomp phase I ran from september last year to march this year.

Exactly 6 months to the day between these pictures and weigh 202.2 on the left and 203 on the right.

i.imgur.com/ezLmP1R.jpg

View attachment 564396

Please do let me know if this works!

Jozif! My man! Thank you for the warm welcome!

With regards to the photo above also. In the first photo I was consuming daily 3200 calories with 30 mins LISS cardio daily also. In the second I ended on 4400 calories daily with 30 mins of LISS cardio daily. I managed to climb up the calories, gain strength and recomp my physique whilst maintaining the same weight.

I have been using the methods I used in this recomp with my clients recently also and it is working wonders!

Last edited:
Shadow is in, let the fun begin.... glad to,see you my friend!
Shadow is truly a hard worker, a grinder. He is good peep, and will be a great addition to the steroidology forum.. glad you are here.

Back