My lean bulk with 3J so far, 7 weeks in

mightysatchmo

Hey All,
Im working with 3J on a lean bulk and must say if you havent used him or arent using him your missing out. The easiest down to earth person, so in tune with your transformation and makes changes as needed to get you to your goals. Highly recommend!!
We started with carb cycling and recently switched things up due to a stall. Its just the beginning and cant wait to see what comes of it.
this pic is a post workout pic taken about 4 days ago and weight is hovering around 214lbs and I stand about 5' 10. Stay tuned...never been more focused

Reactions: 3J
Hey All,
Im working with 3J on a lean bulk and must say if you havent used him or arent using him your missing out. The easiest down to earth person, so in tune with your transformation and makes changes as needed to get you to your goals. Highly recommend!!
We started with carb cycling and recently switched things up due to a stall. Its just the beginning and cant wait to see what comes of it.
this pic is a post workout pic taken about 4 days ago and weight is hovering around 214lbs and I stand about 5' 10. Stay tuned...never been more focused

Do you have a pic of where you started?

Havasu, I have all different pics. 3J gets pics every week from me. I was fairly lean but little smaller version. 7 weeks in wont show drastic with dialing things in but rounder, leaner and fuller for sure.

we're just getting started man.. 7 weeks in is nothing.. youre only gonna get bigger..

cant wait to cut you down after the fact too.. you'll be looking beast!

Looking great bro, keep up the great work.and as u already know 3j will guide u In the right direction
Trust me.if u can eat.u will.grow lol

The comments and feedback are motivating as hell...stay tuned fellas theres a beast being woken up. Thanks for the feedback!

Back