My MK-677 and S4 stack log for cutting

Going good so far. Getting Close to the end of MK-677. I get bigger but my weight doesn't drop so much. Which I need to take care asap :D Noticed huge improvements on my Upper shoulders, traps, and Arms. Which makes me so pleased. I am planning to add GW after I am done with MK-677. But I am truly pleased with the sarmssearch MK-677 and S4. Nice combination for recomp and Bulk.

Hell yeah bro...how much time do you have left?

Hell yeah bro...how much time do you have left?

I have about a week worth of MK-677. I just ordered more S4 from sarmssearch to complete the 12 week of cycle. Currently dosing S4 70mg a day with no sides(I am golden I know) :D I will up the dose until I reach 100mg a day(Hopefully). I am trying to figure between either Ostarine or GW to go with. I will probably order Ostarine.

Update: Going really good. Today, I went to grab some lunch between the classes. When I was walking into the restaurant, I saw my arms and I was like damn son! I never saw my arms this big(No joke). Seeing a huge improvements. Diet is the key of course.

Nice log so far. Im always interested in what sarms are doing for people.

Thanks and yours too. Sarms play a nice role for about %10 of your process. Ofc Diet and Workout must be on point. Overall, I am very pleased with S4. Muscle hardness and vascularity on point. Started to Dosing S4 at 80mg a day today.

S4 is one sarm I cannot try. I can't afford the night vision issues even for a split second.

S4 is one sarm I cannot try. I can't afford the night vision issues even for a split second.

This is my 2nd run of S4. As far as sides, I had almost no side effects at all for my both run. Also, I went to a eye doctor for my routine check up after my first run and everything was normal.
Side effects are person dependent, but it is really up to you.

Personally I probably would not run LGD because of the shut down or high supression. How does it feels to you by the way?

I wasn't able to workout regularly because of work and exams etc. But Recomping steady. My goal was to cut. But I am not gonna say no to recomp either :D I have 3 more days for MK-677. Then I will conclude my log for that.

Killed Chest workout today after taking 3-4 days of due to work and exams etc.

Dosing S4 at 80mg a day. I will up the dose to 90mg a day in the next week. Then I will be dosing 100mg a day in my last 2 weeks. I wanna hear if anyone else experienced dosing S4 100mg a day.
So far, I have dropped %2 body fat. I am about %24 at 250lbs. Not much drop in weight but dropped down body fat. First thing I notice in every workout is, forearms pump. Muscle hardness is noticeable especially on my Biceps and Shoulders which I never had this much growth before in my life.

I would've gone with Osta or GW instead of MK-677 for cutting. But I wanted to try MK-677 for the first time as I heard many good thing about it. It's still a good addition for Bulking or Recomp.

I just ordered sarmssearch Ostarine and More S4 for my last 3.5 weeks. I will probably run Ostarine along my PCT. But my next cycle will be a triple stack which includes S4, Ostarine, and GW.

End of MK-677. Left with Water retention and Acne. I will take care of them asap :D Overall my review, Good for Recomp and Bulk, but not for Cutting. I definitely had mass gain. But since my goal is to cut, I am now going to continue sarmssearch S4 with sarmssearch Ostarine.

Today I did Shoulders and Triceps. I like doing standing military press combined back and up. I noticed my triceps got big and pumped when I was doing Triceps pull down.

Currently at the 6th week of S4. Dosing 80mg a day. I will up the dose to 90mg a day next week. Then I will be dosing 100mg a day until end of the 12th week. So I am very excited to see how it goes with 100mg a day.

My workouts has been changed a lot since I started to dose it 80mg a day. First thing I notice is, quick pumps I get. Also visible veins. S4 is definitely my favorite sarm. The night darkness side effect is subsided. I Have almost no night darkness comparing to my first 5 week of running. Which is very good. I need to put my diet in order so that I can lose fat.

SarmsSearch products are legit in my opinion. They've earned my business and trust. I've tried some other Sarms companies before. Their solution was in alcohol form and colored which made me feel uncomfortable. Also, I noticed solid materials at the bottom of their products. They said it's fine. Just shake the bottle etc. Anyhow, it was too much bullshit for me. I've never had those problems with sarmssearch. So, do you own research about finding legit source. If you will feel more comfortable, do try and fail method and see it yourself.

Feel free to PM or comment for any questions, opinions, suggestions etc.

Glad you find ss products to be quality. Lots of people see they are on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. I really find for cutting gw to be awesome bro, s4 does well at tightening yiu up and has fat burning properties also. Good work bro I liked following along keep up the good work

Glad you find ss products to be quality. Lots of people see they are on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. I really find for cutting gw to be awesome bro, s4 does well at tightening yiu up and has fat burning properties also. Good work bro I liked following along keep up the good work

I really do not find Sarmssearch to be expensive. SS has a cheaper price than many other companies for S4, LGD, and MK-677. The only thing I would complain is the shipping cost but no biggie :D I will get some GW next month. As of now, I am on S4 and MK-2866. Good quality.

End of MK-677. Left with Water retention and Acne. I will take care of them asap :D Overall my review, Good for Recomp and Bulk, but not for Cutting. I definitely had mass gain. But since my goal is to cut, I am now going to continue sarmssearch S4 with sarmssearch Ostarine.

Today I did Shoulders and Triceps. I like doing standing military press combined back and up. I noticed my triceps got big and pumped when I was doing Triceps pull down.

Currently at the 6th week of S4. Dosing 80mg a day. I will up the dose to 90mg a day next week. Then I will be dosing 100mg a day until end of the 12th week. So I am very excited to see how it goes with 100mg a day.

My workouts has been changed a lot since I started to dose it 80mg a day. First thing I notice is, quick pumps I get. Also visible veins. S4 is definitely my favorite sarm. The night darkness side effect is subsided. I Have almost no night darkness comparing to my first 5 week of running. Which is very good. I need to put my diet in order so that I can lose fat.

SarmsSearch products are legit in my opinion. They've earned my business and trust. I've tried some other Sarms companies before. Their solution was in alcohol form and colored which made me feel uncomfortable. Also, I noticed solid materials at the bottom of their products. They said it's fine. Just shake the bottle etc. Anyhow, it was too much bullshit for me. I've never had those problems with sarmssearch. So, do you own research about finding legit source. If you will feel more comfortable, do try and fail method and see it yourself.

Feel free to PM or comment for any questions, opinions, suggestions etc.

We def appreciate your logging and the final synopsis in which you talked about earning your business and trust! Thanks for saying those things. Its a cut throat biz with a bunch of naysayers and non believers in our products. But I know since I have taken over, and appointed some great reps to work with myself and sarmssearch, that we are holding it down pretty great. You can always find one of us within an hour or two tops to help, products are top quality...and yes, you get what you pay for. But, if people would understand that by using our 30% off promo codes, it brings the cost down to $105 per bottle...which is right there with everyone else. Thanks again!

Back