My never ending cycle.

Annonamous1

This is my current cycle. I am in week 7 and making consitent gains every week. This started out as a 10 week cycle but I think I have decided just to not come off.

weeks 1-10 1000mg enth
weeks 1-7 50mg dbol ed
weeks 6-13 75 mg fina ed
weeks 10-14 50mg prop ed
weeks 11+12 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ed
weeks 12-28 600mg eq
weeks 12-28 250mg enth
weeks 28-31 50mg prop ed
weeks 30-32 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ed
start clomid week 33
begin a creatine/glutamine/insulin bridge post cycle

This should take me through the whole summer. I will then take off several months using my creatine/glutamine/insulin bridge until my next bulking cycle in december.

monster cycle... how old are you bro? and I'm not familiar with test but why only go 250 for 16 weeks after doing a gram a week before hand?

I would try different test for weeks 12-28. Why not go w/ test cyp at 500mg.

I like that cycle, I hope you get big gains from it bro

rollercoaster said:
monster cycle... how old are you bro? and I'm not familiar with test but why only go 250 for 16 weeks after doing a gram a week before hand?

I am only adding the 250mg in there just to keep some test in my system since my natural test production will be shut down.

jyzza said:

No reason to use a different test. Test is test. Cyp and enth have almost the same ester.

I like it........ sounds to me you've really thought it all out and got everything covered.
Best of luck with it & continued growing.

doing almost the exact same thing wartime. Only using test and eq though. Just upped my test from 500mg/week of qv enanth by adding 300mg/qv prop a week to 800mg/week. Taking 1mg/adex/day (estro prone). I'll do this dosage for 12-15 weeks, and then drop it to 250/week with 600-800mg/week of EQ. Will also be using HCG/clomid/nolv.

And most likely will bridge with slin... damn sure don't want to lose gains after being on for that long.

I was also thinking about adding some dbol near the end for some extra kick if need be.

actually, I may not have to worry about losing gains... cause I may not ever come off.lol Cruise at 250mg/week for a long, long time:)

I'm doing a long cycle, but I'm just gonna use test @1g/week. Once I outgrow a gram, I'll up it to 1500mg, etc. Dbol kickstart, but other than that, just test (nolv eod to keep down bloat). At least 6 months, maybe longer.

Chicks will be all over me like:
:3some:

And:
:69:

won't fit through a door after that cycle!

Looks like he barely fits through them now!! I wish I had the gear to do what you're doing. But after this 10 weeks of test I'm going straight into 15 weeks Winstrol (winny) and fina, so lifes not that bad I guess. Keep us updated.

jyzza said:

There's very little difference between enanth and cyp. They're almost identical in molecular structure.

Yeah Im gonna be on for 9 months when I finally come off of my cycle in may, after my competition. I think then I should let my natural levels come back for 3 months or so. OF course Im gonna have to run some kind of bridge. Maybee slin and the dbol bridge :)

Billy_Bathgate said:
Looks cool, I would add some low Deca or TrenEnanthate 12-28 with the EQ personally.

Deca is not a bad suggestion but it shuts me down real hard. Being that I will already be shut down hard I don't want to use something that really hits me even harder.

Juice Authority said:
There's very little difference between enanth and cyp. They're almost identical in molecular structure.
Yes I know, I would just use something little bit different. If he want to keep on Test Enathate then maybe use ICNs, just to mix things up a bit. So the body can react little bit better to it.

Don't give me wrrong guys. I know test is test. But there is good test and very good test. If I would run test for that long I would switch to a better company toward the end. Anything that can make better gains at the end counts.

Back