My new IGF-1 protocole, feedback welcome

jreynolds20

I've always done 2 consistant things with LR3 IGF1, taken it pwo and taken doses of 50mcg-100mcg. Only time I got descent results was when I used it with GH. A few weeks ago it seemed to make alot of sense to me to take my IGF1 abou 30min beforemy pre workout meal, and secondly, only use 20mcg max(and only on training days, but always been like that) In about 10 days I gained 14lbs and leaned out. Now before you call bullshit, there was a variable that helped, muscle memory. I had taken a month off from training(however I always take long breaks due to injuries or work related reasons and this was far beyond any return to the gym I've had). I was also useing test, T3 and tren ace, but I can tell you my results have never been that good from test/tren/T3. And streangth of course goin way up.

Now my reasonings, or part of them, 1, IGF1, aside from the hyperplasia and all, increases slin sensitivity and thus would serve to shuttle that pre workout meal into the muscles and blood stream. With the long active life, te post workout meal and meals for the rest of the day wilol also bejust as effectively enhanced. 2, I found that even with receptor grade from gr* pr*p, the results dropped off FAST. With these doses I plan to run 4 weeks on, 3 weeks off.

I know alot of people use lower doses anyway, but am curious as to weathror ot others have found that pre workout dosing is better than post. I'm by no means a guru, just something that I noticed a big difference with and wanted to shre and get opinions on.

I've always done mine post. I have an unused bottle, might have to try pre-workout with it. I did notice results post workout BTW.

pre or post dont matter in long run much i think.
you will get more pump if you use it PREWO but i think from all studys i have read PostWO might give more growth .
i have done both. i do it PostWO due to ease (plus its after i shower so)
purchasepeptides has there igf1lr3 back in stock so if your picking up take a look its on sale and very good quality.
Link: Purchase Peptides

Well if I only have a pump to look forward to, I'll continue post as I definitely saw gains. Small, but gains nevertheless. I was injecting into the worked muscle BTW

pre or post dont matter in long run much i think.
you will get more pump if you use it PREWO but i think from all studys i have read PostWO might give more growth .
i have done both. i do it PostWO due to ease (plus its after i shower so)
purchasepeptides has there igf1lr3 back in stock so if your picking up take a look its on sale and very good quality.
Link: Purchase Peptides
Always have taken my PreWO, never tried PWO. I will definitely give it a try when my order arrives from purchase peps. Usually just takes a couple days to get here so it should be here today or tomorrow. Just in time for back!

Well if I only have a pump to look forward to, I'll continue post as I definitely saw gains. Small, but gains nevertheless. I was injecting into the worked muscle BTW

Progress is progress either way you look at it.

I just do subQ with nice results and less scare tissue is why i do it , ill save those spots for aas ;-)

ether or though.

IGF-1 is the primary protein involved in responses of cells to growth hormone (GH): that is, IGF-I is produced in response to GH and then induces cellular activities. One such example is muscle growth or hyperplasia. This compound also makes the human body more sensitive to insulin. It is the most potent growth factor found in the human body. IGF-1 causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells.

The most effective form of IGF-1 is Long-R3 IGF-1. This formula has been chemically altered to avoid binding to proteins in the human body, and to increase the half life, approximately 20-30 hours.

The polypeptide Long R3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I IGF-1 LR3) is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-I actually comprising the complete IGF-1 sequence but with the substitution of an Arginine (Arg) for the Glutamic Acid (Glu) at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide. This sequence change causes IGF-1 to avoid binding to proteins and allow it to have a much longer half life, around 20-30 hours. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide.” IGF stands for insulin-like growth factor. Among the effects the most positive are increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, and decreased protein degradation. When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In lean tissue, IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy. IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well.

IGF-1 is the primary protein involved in responses of cells to growth hormone (GH): that is, IGF-I is produced in response to GH and then induces cellular activities. One such example is muscle growth or hyperplasia. This compound also makes the human body more sensitive to insulin. It is the most potent growth factor found in the human body. IGF-1 causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells.

The most effective form of IGF-1 is Long-R3 IGF-1. This formula has been chemically altered to avoid binding to proteins in the human body, and to increase the half life, approximately 20-30 hours.

The polypeptide Long R3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I IGF-1 LR3) is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-I actually comprising the complete IGF-1 sequence but with the substitution of an Arginine (Arg) for the Glutamic Acid (Glu) at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide. This sequence change causes IGF-1 to avoid binding to proteins and allow it to have a much longer half life, around 20-30 hours. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide.” IGF stands for insulin-like growth factor. Among the effects the most positive are increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, and decreased protein degradation. When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In lean tissue, IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy. IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well.

Great post! thanx :)

Thanks for the feedback, was my post, just did'nt have my password memorized and was at his house.

I do partially do it for the pump and having the nutrients from my pre workout meals being used while training. the pump is rediculous to where sometimes I have to stop my training a little early b/c the pump is so much that I lose range of motion, and there is actual pain. Useing 40mcg on training days now, there were some sides for a few days, but went away. Just going to keep running it until gains stop rather than prejoritively sayng 4 weeks. I think as long as I stay under 50mcg and am only useing on training days, my body should respond for a while.

I'm really enjoyijng haveing my appetite increased seems I'm finishing up some tren ace, which kills my appetite, but the IGF1 actually gives me hunger pains. Where I am now, the scale is'nt moveing b/c I cut cals, but body comp improves daily.

Tren ace kills your appetite? I have to keep small pets outta the room when I'm on it.
If you want something that will make you eat anything in sight, try GHRP-6. Cheap and effective.

Back