My new pics...

T

tripz_shahab

hi there.. posting my pics here after 10 months or so..clicked them intheg ym today ..quality aint gr8 cuz i clicked it with my nokia 6820 .

stats --- 21.5 yrs old... been in the gym for 5 yrs..

weight 170 pounds, height 5ft 9" , chest 43" ,biceps 16.4" , waist 29"

yeh my legs just wont grow.they r defined well but no size :( ... actually i never worked on my legs for the first 3 yrs in the gym..started training them since last 2 yrs ...

mullet?? i have pretty long somewhat traps length hair but what u see in the first pic is a wall fan behind my neck :) (but yeh was sporting a ponytail while shooting these pics)

thnx bro.... :) :) :) yesterday i was watchin this flick showdown in little tokyoo..maan dolph lungren has amazing abs :O :O :O but sometimes he looks skinny ..

Good physique, but the worst hairstyle known to man.

Unless you have an engine block on your lawn, and your mother and sister share a set of teeth: cut the mullet.

i dotn have a mullet mate.... its the bloody wall fan behind me :) mine is long straightened colored hair but DEFINITELY NOT A MULLET :)

hahahahh i guess some of you guyz went for spot inejction & accidently injected it in your skull .. there is only one mullet that i ahve(at the basement) but thats there to be seen only for all you-mullet lover`s gfs :)

Keep the ponytail, babe, you're the right age for it. 20 years from now gravity *won't* be your friend and long hair just accentuates gravity!

all the best...

Richard Jasper
Ann Arbor, MI

16.4" arms, that's pritty precise, did you use a calibrated piece for that? And considering you're in a gym and doing arm pics you probably just pumped the crap out of them right? So if you did, you should change your workout up a bit and eat eat

yeh 16.4 " is pretty precise but for a simple 16.4" i dont need to flex my muscles like mad...after a good biceps or triceps workout my arms touch close to 17" so...........

my workotu program is pretty fab in my own effign opinion..but u r right abt eating..i need to eat more..

hey dg , thnx :) and yeh welcome to the forum..

well people pounce on me when they hear my workout routine
but i go there 6 days a week.. i spend hours in the gym //

bye

Back