AndroMassV2 / AndroHardV3 / Dermacrine Log

So Matt, would you recommend the AH/AM instead of the Osta. Just wondering which one I should order. I didn't know about the vision problems that could occur.

I'm a little skeptical of these research SArms since I experimented with one when it first hit the scene ---S4.

It caused very scary vision problems while taking it and I did not really notice anything positive out of the norm---however ostarine is different so it could be great, I just have not used it.

I wonder how many truly non biased logs there are ---since people whom get free product feel obligated to fabricate results slightly.....

At least with tried and true hormones ---you know it will do something depending on your genetic response.

-Matt

Are you not biased yourself being a pimp for Andro?

Chuck - you'd probally get a more honest answer from someone not endorsing the product

Xenobuild have you ever taken Osta or GW, any side effects, any results. I'm kinda stuck between the Osta/GW stack and the AH/AM/AL stack. Any advise.

Xenobuild have you ever taken Osta or GW, any side effects, any results. I'm kinda stuck between the Osta/GW stack and the AH/AM/AL stack. Any advise.

Sorry, im in the same boat as you. I have been researching Andro products for the past little bit. The only thing ive found out so far is that MattPorter really pushes this product hard (and the only one ive seen do so), but i mean hey, everyones gotta make a buck. Im just in the same boat as you, trying to find data about the products from someone that has no connection to it. Ill definately post any research, if i find any.

Sorry Durst - ill keep the rest of my comments from your log... definately following it close, interested.

Are you not biased yourself being a pimp for Andro?

Chuck - you'd probally get a more honest answer from someone not endorsing the product

If I got great resulst from S4 --- I would speak the truth about it, but I did not. Now with Osta--I have no clue since I have not tried it, know anyone whos tried it, or invested time to research it.

I am only "pimping" something I KNOW has worked and I know has worked on people before my eyes. Just telling the truth, if these were shit products my name would not be connected to it --PERIOD.

-Matt

So Matt, would you recommend the AH/AM instead of the Osta. Just wondering which one I should order. I didn't know about the vision problems that could occur.

I will not recommend anything I am undertain of Chuck. I am certain of what Andro products are capable of though.

I will leave it at that---people that actually know me will feel MORE reassured that when I personally vouch for something it is with no agenda. I personally dislike sustain alpha LV and love topical -- I thought AndroLean v2 kind of sucked to be honest.

If the stuff is not good----it simply is not good.

-Matt

Ok guys, regular updates will resume soon, I am currently traveling but still keeping up with my routine and dosing schedule.

The hard part right now is the diet since we are staying with family.....I'll be talking to 3J and we'll hit it hard once I get back home.

As impressive as Matt makes PP products sound I really would love to try them but right now it's just out of my price range. I think I will run the Osta-Gain & GW 1516, with the 30% off coupon it's only $112 with the shipping. This way I can run a cycle of this and if not impressed with it, it will give me some time to save some money and try the PP product cycle. I will run a thread on progress and pics once I receive the cycle the keep ya'll updated. I'm going to run the Osta at 15mg a day and the GW at 5mg a day. Does anyone know how long I can run both on a cycle and how long off the cycle.

So guys I have either torn something in my right bicep or strained the piss out of it.....I even skipped my workout yesterday.

The pain is coming from the side that faces my ribcage at the base of the muscle, it hurts when I extend the arm out too far or too fast. It honestly feels like something in there is under high tension. There isn't anything black or blue.

So. Here I am almost three weeks into this cycle and I may have an injury that will take some time to heal. Do I give it a couple of days to see what happens, and kick off post cycle therapy (pct) if the situation isn't getting any better so I'm not wasting the product?

So guys I have either torn something in my right bicep or strained the piss out of it.....I even skipped my workout yesterday.

The pain is coming from the side that faces my ribcage at the base of the muscle, it hurts when I extend the arm out too far or too fast. It honestly feels like something in there is under high tension. There isn't anything black or blue.

So. Here I am almost three weeks into this cycle and I may have an injury that will take some time to heal. Do I give it a couple of days to see what happens, and kick off post cycle therapy (pct) if the situation isn't getting any better so I'm not wasting the product?

Unfortunate situation--

Depending on the severity, you could attempt to train "unorthodox" and do ONLY exercises that MINIMALLY trigger pain.

This can be done with the right mind and willpower. Of course you will need to be able to perform the irregular exercises.

I tore my acromion (front delt) pre-contest and had to train around it. I could NOT perform a REAR raise for posterior delts but could military press?? Kind of strange right?

I did ONLY things that did not overly irritate it. If you can only do 1 exercise for a body part that does not cause EXCESSIVE pain --- absolutely annihilate that exercise. Drop sets, ascending , descending sets,,,, you do it.

Train within your comfort zone -- and you can still prevail.

-Matt

As impressive as Matt makes PP products sound I really would love to try them but right now it's just out of my price range. I think I will run the Osta-Gain & GW 1516, with the 30% off coupon it's only $112 with the shipping. This way I can run a cycle of this and if not impressed with it, it will give me some time to save some money and try the PP product cycle. I will run a thread on progress and pics once I receive the cycle the keep ya'll updated. I'm going to run the Osta at 15mg a day and the GW at 5mg a day. Does anyone know how long I can run both on a cycle and how long off the cycle.

FYI--

If cost was an issue The New Years Sale

is now here --NEWYEAR40 will save 40% off andro products.

-Matt

Weight 250.4

Mood - Not good, was unhappy about having to take it easy in the gym, and have a bit of a cold starting up.

Libido - Stable

Workout - Strength was down, but was taking it easy anyway to make sure I didn't aggravate my right arm. Workout went well, didn't run into any issues but sure didn't set any records. I have noticed that even though I was out of the gym for a few days and eating like shit, muscle hardness is still way up there. Pump was good even though the weights were lower and I wasn't overly aggressive.

Nutrition - 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard in the AM. Getting back on my 3J diet this week.

Flat BB Bench
185x12
205x8
225x5

Seated DB Curls
30x12
35x10
40x8

Decline BB Bench
185x10
185x10
225x8

Standing Cable Curls
30x12
40x10
50x8

Incline DB Bench
50'sx12
55'sx10
60'sx10

Hammer Curls
35x12
40x10
45x8

Day 26

Weight 241.4 :cool:

Mood - Felt a hell of a lot better today, plus one of my buddies met me at the gym which always makes for a better workout, especially when they are bigger than you. My friend is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and decided to run a 'blast' of 500mg/wk, I am looking forward to seeing how his results go.

Libido - Stable

Workout - Did pretty well today, still taking it kind of easy since I don't want to aggravate whatever it was that went wrong with my right arm. I hope this shit kicks in soon...I feel a little different but am certainly no monster in the gym.

Nutrition - 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard in the AM.

Cable Pushdowns
130x15
140x15
150x12

Rows
90x12
105x10
130x8

Close Grip Bench
135x20
155x15
175x10