AndroMassV2 / AndroHardV3 / Dermacrine Log

Day #8

Weight 247.2

Mood - Great

Libido - Down slightly

Workout - I decided to hit the gym this morning just to spend some time on the treadmill and do some ab work. It went pretty well except my left knee started bothering me while on the treadmill which REALLY sucks since I was able to run farther than I have in several years. Will have to take it really easy and just use the bikes or ellipticals for awhile to reduce stress on the knee.

Nutrition - Today is Day 1 of the 3J diet plan, and I'm pumped for it! 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard this AM, pwo shake with 3 tb of natural peanut butter and post wo shake along with half a bagel.

Started today's workout with 20 minutes of walk/run time on the treadmill.

Incline Sit-ups
3x10

Captain's Chair (bent knee)
3x10

^^^^3j is excellent
No doubt my man, I'm feeling damn good about the set up so far.

Today has been a rest day as for AM/AH, so nothing new to report. Normal updates will resume tomorrow.

I can say that I got hit with upper back pumps around mid-day yesterday that took my breath away and didn't cool down for about an hour or so. Other than that it has been smooth sailing so far.

Day #10

Weight 245.4

Mood - Good, was not as motivated this morning. The problem I run into is I am motivated like a mofo in the afternoons but early AM I am not....not sure if this is because the AndroX hasn't had time to get active yet or not.

Libido - Down slightly

Workout - Had a good workout, but had lost some strength likely due to the calorie/carb restriction on chest exercises, curiously enough I went up in weight on the curl exercises. Weird.

Nutrition - 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard. Today is day #3 of the 3J diet.

Flat BB Bench
225x8
225x8
245x5

Seated DB Curls
35x12
40x10
45x8

Decline BB Bench
185x12
205x10
225x8

Standing BB Curls - Super 7's
1 set of Super 7's with 50lb. BB

Incline DB Bench
60'sx10x3

Hammer Curls
40x12
45x10
50x8

there should be a cumulative effect as opposed to a prewo surge.......grab a good prewo ....... caff and their arginocarn work well and its cheap

Day #11

Weight 246.2

Mood - Good, had to focus to get myself to go to the gym this morning, the bed was warm and comfy. Have been having some big headaches in the afternoons, they last an hour or two and disappear.

Libido - Down slightly

Workout - Had a good workout, didn't really do any legs today because of my knee hurting from running on Saturday, hopefully will be back at it next week strong.

Nutrition - 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard. Today is day #4 of the 3J diet.

Captain's chair *bent knee
3x15

Seated calf raises
135x15
180x15
205x14

Decline sit-ups
3x15

DB Squats *took it easy on the knee
50'sx12
60'sx10
65'sx8

Ab roller machine
2x10
1x30

Weighted crunches (machine)
90x10
120x10
130x8

Day #12

Weight 247.2

Mood - Good to go

Libido - Good

Workout - Had an awesome workout, finally showing some strength gains! Felt like I looked big in the gym, muscles felt pretty 'full'. Got some comments at the gym and at home from the wife.

Nutrition - Of course 3 AndroMass and 6 AndroHard and Pre and Post protein shakes from N2BM. Unfortunately I used the rest of my Rocky Road this morning and will have to go to the store to pick up something else. Choices will likely be either GNC or Muscletech, neither are my favorite but Sam's sells 'em pretty cheap here.

*Note...I don't know the names of some of these exercises so you guys will have to bear with me.

Tricep Push Downs
130x20
140x20
150x18

Pull-ups
4x1
4x1
4x1
Pull up halfway and hold until failure - 11 seconds

Overhead Extension - Rope
70x12
80x10
90x10

BB Bent over Rows
90x12
100x10
110x10

Close-grip bench, pausing at chest to lose momentum
135x10
185x10
225x5
225x7

Wide-grip Pulldowns
150x12
165x10
180x8

Rope Push downs
130x12
140x10
150x6

I'm following too, I have been thinking about the same stack but was thinking about adding in the AL to the stack. But I was also thinking about doing the AB instead of the AM because I heard that the AM puts on water weight. Any thoughts on that. I will be following to see how things turn out as I will be ordering my stack next month when I finish with my cycle of natrual test booster. I'm 41 so I did the cycle of test booster to try to bring things up a bit before starting my PP stack cycle.

I'm following too, I have been thinking about the same stack but was thinking about adding in the AL to the stack. But I was also thinking about doing the AB instead of the AM because I heard that the AM puts on water weight. Any thoughts on that. I will be following to see how things turn out as I will be ordering my stack next month when I finish with my cycle of natrual test booster. I'm 41 so I did the cycle of test booster to try to bring things up a bit before starting my PP stack cycle.

Hey Chuck,

AndroBulk would put water weight on even MORE SO. Remember BULK has 4dhea + 19nor-dhea which BOTH will cause some sodium retention. Mass will be MORE dry than previous version 2 -- as it is loaded with ANdroHard built into it.

-Matt

Hey Chuck,

AndroBulk would put water weight on even MORE SO. Remember BULK has 4dhea + 19nor-dhea which BOTH will cause some sodium retention. Mass will be MORE dry than previous version 2 -- as it is loaded with ANdroHard built into it.

-Matt
I thought that was the case, figured you would chime in to help out though.

Kool, thanks. I saw some other stuff think it was call Ostra. Ya'll know anything about this stuff and is it any good, better that PP products.

Kool, thanks. I saw some other stuff think it was call Ostra. Ya'll know anything about this stuff and is it any good, better that PP products.
Are you talking about Osta? As in Ostarine?

I don't know much of anything about it, but there are several threads on the board about it.

It was Osta. I was on one of the thread and the guy on there said that's all he took with a pre-workout and made great gain. Taking a couple drop of something seems a whole lot better than taking 10-15 pills when I wake up.

I'm a little skeptical of these research SArms since I experimented with one when it first hit the scene ---S4.

It caused very scary vision problems while taking it and I did not really notice anything positive out of the norm---however ostarine is different so it could be great, I just have not used it.

I wonder how many truly non biased logs there are ---since people whom get free product feel obligated to fabricate results slightly.....

At least with tried and true hormones ---you know it will do something depending on your genetic response.

-Matt

Back