My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

Been fighting with gf last couple days (its good again now) but it affected both my training and diet quite severely.
Overall having problems to eat enough and consistently but also to eat clean last 4 days... Haven't lost it and binged on candy or sodas though, just not a rigid 4 times a day, weighed meal plan.

It is what it is, i'm ready for a new week :)
Gonna do food prep tomorrow for the whole week.

Been fighting with gf last couple days (its good again now) but it affected both my training and diet quite severely.
Overall having problems to eat enough and consistently but also to eat clean last 4 days... Haven't lost it and binged on candy or sodas though, just not a rigid 4 times a day, weighed meal plan.

It is what it is, i'm ready for a new week :)
Gonna do food prep tomorrow for the whole week.

always happen after a good weekend :rolleyes:

Note to self
Monday morning.
300mg test e (vial was almost out so didn't wanna waste the last 0.3ml and I also didn't want to mix different strength test e...)
400iu HCG
50mg clomid
Still on proviron 50mg (last day)
0.5mg adex.

Last edited:
So mixing 6 different protein powders because each of them tasted shitty.... Not sure why i'm surprised they taste even worse in a mix together...
I especially hate the chocolate orange aftertaste lol....

Last edited:
So my right bicep is visually smaller than my left.
This happened with fracture in lower arm and also shoulder injury on same side.
Before it was tiny almost not noticeable that my left bicep was smaller.

How do I correct this without fracturing or breaking left arm? :p
Train right bicep more and use less weight/reps on left?

Last edited:
Something that happens every cycle for me and it comes 2-3 weeks in, thought it was tren but its testerone and it makes my whole back (only back) ITCH SO BAD I WANT TO SCRATCH BLOOD...
And its 24/7 and its so annoying...

Any ideas on how to combat this?
Or better yet...why does it happen?

Strength has really peaked this week and think my body is adjusting itself to 3J's training plan that I'm currently trying. Did several new PB today on chest training, added 7.5kg on each dumbbell and it felt like nothing, was aiming for 4 reps but did 8 without issues. I'm also doing compound exercises(?) such as squats, bench press etc, which i've avoided in the past cuz I always hurt myself for some reason... So been going silly easy on the weights, just focusing on negative and explosive push with perfect form and its starting to pay off :)

And almost forgot... I had the funniest thing happen in the gym last week, I was doing legs and when I do legs, I do legs... Its a 90 min high intensity workout but I dont always go crazy with the weights.
This time though I was going for 15-4-4-15 sets and was doing leg extension i think it's called, the sitting quad one, think I was doing 85-90kg (I'm only 70kg...) and this guy wanted to do sets between me and I was like sure...
And second set he forgets to adjust the weights thinking he strong or something and dude literally FELL OVER lmao... Looked like a pocket knife collapsing lol...
Straight out of a comic book :D

Last edited:
I'm breaking out in back acne so guessing my adex dose is not high enough and the joint/bone pain i've been feeling is just pushing myself in the gym and I also haven't felt anything past week and never ditched AI.

So i'll be increasing it by about 50% to 0.5mg EOD or about 1.6mg per week.
Starting the increase from next shot so I have something to time it against.

So... This is interesting.
I've always been under the assumption HCG should be taken sub-q but its supposed to be intramuscular, using at least 1.5 inch needles?
The clinical trials go against each other and they're fairly old but seems like serum levels are significantly lower using sub-q.

I have an insane headache so can't really research much today
But i'm curious what everyone else is doing, sub-q or im?

Note to self.
thursday afternoon.
200mg test e, new UGL and vial at 300mg strength. Doing 0.7ml (supposed to do 0.67ml)
400iu HCG, done IM in shoulder. Lets hope my legendary shoulder pip dont come with water based..
50mg clomid, new brand, saving the other because i know its 100% legit. I've used this brand in the past with bloodwork so should be g2g.
Taking 25mg proviron on injection day, because why not.
0.5mg adex. Have 7 weeks left of adex @ 1.5mg per week. Have aromasin left for 11 weeks @ 10mg ed.

Last edited:
So yeh...my shoulders really dont like needles for some reason.... I used a 31g insulin needle, injecting 0.15ml, took 15 minutes then horrible pip...

So a week has pasted and everything has been on point.
Been doing a good diet, worst "failure" was waking up hungry middle of the night and I had one my prepped meals.
Which has been about 0.5cup white rice, roughly 150-200grams chicken and 0.3-0.5cups veggies. 3 times per day, I have some banana, apples and/or almonds as snacks in between.
And as far as sugar, I did buy 2 protein bars yesterday but they wasn't to bad. Satisfied the sugar craving and had low carbs, good fibers and decent proteins and didnt taste lik cardboard lol :D
I have definitely lost fat, not much, but first 2 abs are becoming visible again without flex.

Have some different sized dumbbells at home and been prepping bit for tomorrows boxing. Thursday was fine, did 1-2 sets lazy full body but yesterday I did a bit more serious and the bicep connection in elbow is so sore 2-3 inches in both directions it literally "hurts" with any movement.
Forgot how much I liked that feeling :D

So far the hardest part is constantly being hungry, which is odd, because my whole life its always been the opposite.

being hungry is always good.

So small update..
My last injection gave me an infection in my left glute...culprit? Not washing hands and I was fucking telling myself "Go wash your hands" but was thinking, you've done hundreds and hundreds of injections and you use fresh gear and disinfection on vial...
Well, it didn't work... My ass has never been so huge and red, couldn't sit, couldn't sleep for the first 2 days.
It's came down a bit now, feels more like normal pip, swelling is mostly gone but heat is there.

And because I felt like shit, i decided to treat myself to a fast food cheat meal... Got food poisoning lol... Been puking and shitting liquid for the past 3 days, lost 2 whole kilos of weight but at least my abs are popping out lol...
To top it all off, i'm pretty sure I fucked my relationship up by being a needy little bitch lol...

If giving up was an option and laying down to cry in fetus position, i'd fucking jump on that shit instantly...

Last edited:
Note to self.
Wednesday morning.
200mg test e, new UGL and vial at 300mg strength. Doing 0.7ml (supposed to do 0.67ml)
500iu(0.2ml) HCG, done IM in shoulder.
50mg clomid, new brand.
Taking 25mg proviron on injection day, because why not.
0.5mg adex. Have 7 weeks left of adex @ 1.5mg per week. Have aromasin left for 11 weeks @ 10mg ed.

Think i'll stop taking MCT oil...
After a whole month of taking 15ml daily, my stomach still won't get accustomed to it.
I also don't really notice much, if any, benefit.

How worried should I be about the infection in my glutes?
Its definitely getting better but its constant, because no matter how I sit or lay down, i'm gonna feel it.
Have leg day tomorrow but not sure I'll be able too.

From now on its hospital style disinfections, like i've always been doing but felt more important when doing prop and ED injections....
Shower before, wash hands before, disinfect hands, clean table, clean table with isoprop alcohol, soak vials in ethyl alcohol, drench myself in ethyl alcohol, drench injection spot after and last but not least, a bandage over the injection spot.
I always use fresh tools, never reuse.
Anything i'm missing to lower the chance of getting infection?

Last edited:
My chest and back has never looked this good before... Specially chest, you can see the muscle fibers and where it connects to the ribcage, looks sick...
Gimme 6ish more weeks and i'll post a picture just to get some feedback, still bit concerned about my tattoos but hey, no reward without risk or is it no risk without reward? :p

So.... It appears I never got an infection but have an allergic reaction to the carrier oil in the new test e.... Right glute is exactly the same and no fucking way I got infection today, just didn't happen.
Which is weird...because I've used the same brand twice before without issues, shouldn't make a difference between prop or test e? I've heard people say pip is worse with prop anyhow.

Either way its an issue...its a third of my cycle...
I'm afraid todo ventroglute on saturday... Will have to try it in ventro and then left glute again, see if its better with previous antibodies in the same muscle... If I have same reaction? Well I guess I have to stop being a pussy and keep saying "No gains without pain" mantra... :(

I had a bottle of 7up today(first one in about 6-7 weeks) and the most epic home made kebab meal.
Zero fucking regrets.... I sipped that shit like a 18 year old whiskey lol... I could easily have downed a gallon if it was available :D

Last edited:
Back