My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

I've also decided to drop pretty much all my OTC supplements.
Have about another month left of various supplies but after that i'm only gonna take the following:

Protein powder will get added l-glutamine and creatine monohydrate at 10% of the protein weight.

D-vitamin (blood work always show low)
Omega 3
Magnesium with zinc.
1 multi mineral/vitamin. (Only because the bottle i bought was for 1 year lol...)
My own mix of nac/milk thistle/i forgot what else, made into tabs.

I'm still on the fence on b-vitamin complex, it has synergy with the above ones so might have to continue with it.
Thinking of going the b12 kobalamin/cyan injections once every 10 days and drop the whole complex thing, so I can avoid the antioxidants that you get in almost all formulas.

Why no bcaa, eaa, pre workouts, niacin, taurine, coq, bla bla bla bla...??
My question becomes more, why should I use them?
Most studies only show benefit when in HEAVILY protein deficiency and I don't train fasted so?
And then there's the whole thing of getting everything through food or not...
Watched this documentary that basically boiled it down to "extracts of 1 chemical composition vs food with thousands of chemical compositions", and the former will disrupt how your body processes and utilizes all forms of them.

So gonna try it out and see how my body feels and reacts for a month or two. Would save a shit ton money and be a lot easier on the stomach and digestive system.
I also think that I'm no where near actually needing them. I'm not a bodybuilder, I don't compete, I don't need the last 1-10% extra benefit to have that last extreme edge over everyone else. It just doesn't make sense after I watched that docu...

Last edited:
I think it's the same 17 alpha methylated molecule just dissolved in a carrier fluid, so my vote is it is equally hepatoxic.

Then next question becomes, what do you think about stacking anavar and winstrol (injectable) together? I realize all 3 of them are DHT or derivatives. I've also read they have synergistic effects together.
How about the stack with var, masteron, winny?

About training.
Been doing 3J's training program for about 3 weeks now and I really like it.
It's nothing fancy at all but it works, it definitely works. Also forced me into all the compound exercises which i've sorta avoided due to feeling uncomfortable but now just been doing super low weights.

Gonna continue it til end of month and switch to a program I saw Kai Greene do, basically its 3 sets for each exercise, doing 20/15/10 reps but doing A LOT of exercises.
With 3J's program I'm "only" doing 5 sets of 4 exercises per muscle.
Also gonna focus more on doing negatives for a month.

Just keep changing it up to shock the body somewhat.
I don't like that my fat burning has come to somewhat of a halt...

Back is starting to appear, always been lacking big time, so pretty damn pleased there, first time ever I can actually flex some back, legs are pretty good in workouts and weight put on them but doesn't really seem to grow much. Leg day is my favorite workout by far and I hate arms just because it takes twice as long as everything else...
Been pretty good with abs and core, spending at least 10 minutes per day on them but still its gone from best muscle to worst now. Changing it up and only gonna do weighted abs exercises from now on and change to more bodyweight. Also bought ankle weights (2.5kg each) to improve core workout.
My chest is starting to look mad ripped, give it a month or two more and I'll pass how I looked when I was 17-18 for sure... More and more I can flex and see the individual muscle fibers connecting to rib cage, looking mad sexy yo haha.

Last edited:
I think it's the same 17 alpha methylated molecule just dissolved in a carrier fluid, so my vote is it is equally hepatoxic.

From what I’ve read in the past Winstrol is the only oral that is still hepatotoxic while in injectable form.

Then next question becomes, what do you think about stacking anavar and winstrol (injectable) together? I realize all 3 of them are DHT or derivatives. I've also read they have synergistic effects together.
How about the stack with var, masteron, winny?

I***8217;ve used var and winny together before and I liked the results. I***8217;m about to jump on winny in a few weeks. I***8217;m on mast tren and test right now. If I had var I***8217;d add it also. You got me thinking and I should of added var to my order.

Gonna see how I'll do it, thought about it a bit and would be nice to go on a vacation, even if its alone.
And I miss mexico so... :p

Plus I have 2.5 months left of testo left, its bit amazing how I can always plan for 3 month but end up doing 4-5 month cycles...
I really wanna do some winstrol though and I miss the sexdrive I get from masteron, so those 2 together would be pretty sick.

Literally only thing keeping me sane right now is being on cycle and finally look like myself again after all injuries, still got 2 months left to look shredded but i'm getting there and then some.
Thought I would miss gf a lot more but maybe its all the other bullshit in my life taking space so I dont really have time to feel anything...gotta take care of business first...

Can get pretty much any girl I want into bed but cant have a lasting relationship to save my life and I'm reaching the point where I start to wonder if maybe i'm the issue?
At the same time, these bitches be cray-cray lol...

Why cant there just be some fucking peace of mind for longer than a few weeks? Why is my life a constant cycle of heaven and hell...plz, give me some middle ground lol...

Started doing these beef steak habanero sandwiches... So fucking delicious.
And the bread is like cake(thats why I eat them lol), like real proper american cake bread, put on fresh veggies, some lime and some habanero relish(homemade ofc)...omg...

Usually have one after workout, 2-3 times per week, not sure how many calories but dont think its much and I overload it with meat too.
Been watching Fouad Abiad videos on youtube and really like his approach to most everything training, specially his approach to diet.
You gotta like what you're eating or you wont eat enough and thats exactly the struggle i've been having all this time with diet.

Now, I just cook stuff that I want to eat without making it unhealthy. And of course Im conscious about what i'm actually eating too but yeh, i'm done eating plain grey rice with boring plain chicken breasts.

Started doing these beef steak habanero sandwiches... So fucking delicious.
And the bread is like cake(thats why I eat them lol), like real proper american cake bread, put on fresh veggies, some lime and some habanero relish(homemade ofc)...omg...

Usually have one after workout, 2-3 times per week, not sure how many calories but dont think its much and I overload it with meat too.
Been watching Fouad Abiad videos on youtube and really like his approach to most everything training, specially his approach to diet.
You gotta like what you're eating or you wont eat enough and thats exactly the struggle i've been having all this time with diet.

Now, I just cook stuff that I want to eat without making it unhealthy. And of course Im conscious about what i'm actually eating too but yeh, i'm done eating plain grey rice with boring plain chicken breasts.
can you share a pic of this sandwhich bro? i love diging through youtube videos to find new and exciting recipes that are easy to prepare.

can you share a pic of this sandwhich bro? i love diging through youtube videos to find new and exciting recipes that are easy to prepare.

hey the bread is cake like sweet?? or soft like cake? i couldnt eat steak and habanero sauce on sweet cake man. well, not unless i was really baked,:druggie: hahahahahah.

hey the bread is cake like sweet?? or soft like cake? i couldnt eat steak and habanero sauce on sweet cake man. well, not unless i was really baked,:druggie: hahahahahah.

Yes, sweet, most american breads remind me of actual cake, like those fluffy chocolatesugar cakes, like the ones grandma always had ready 24/7 lol.
In europe majority of the bread (ofc we do have "cake bread" too..) is savoury rather than sweet.

But this bun is special lol, it's the ultimate and perfect bun for anything meat I would argue and with a lot of butter on that motherfucker, damn boy...
I'll be making it today but i'm out of the habanero relish(to late and lazy to make it today) so will just use fresh habanero, made into paste for heat :)

The recipe is quite simple though, you can google habanero relish recipe and pick out anything you dont like and add stuff you like instead. It should taste good for YOU, that's all that matters.
But the relish is like half the dish, gotta have it hot and spicy with that limey acid notes too it.
Then just grill or sear the meat, i use sirloin steak because its fucking delicious lol. I cut them into strips of maybe half an inch thick and an inch wide, dont really measure it, bit size that goes well on the bun, it's not rocket science.
Only use salt, peppar, butter and optional garlic, nothing else. Super hot pan, quick sear, medium rare or medium.
(The proper way would be to cook the steak whole, using pan and oven but it takes to fucking long, it's a sandwich lol...)

Then just assemble that fucker, I like those long sweet bell peppars, cucumber, a special type of tomato(to lazy to go look the variant), red onion. And of course a healthy serving of the habanero relish.
The only trick here is cutting them as tiny as you possible can and be generous with the veggies, they're there for taste but most importantly texture, want that fresh crunch in every bite without being overwhelmed by an individual flavour, mmm.

I honestly don't follow recipes that much but i've also trained as a chef when i was teenager, dream was opening a restaurant, well, before I realized you'd have to work 14 hour days, 7 days a week on average and that's a slow week, back problems before you're 40...no thanks, I'm smart enough to sit at desk and use my brain lol.

Last edited:
Had the most amazing workout today, among the best I've ever had, not sure if it was the starbucks coffee or the protein drink I had mid workout (was hungry as hell) but had endless energy today.
Did a solid 2 hour chest workout, really killing chest from all aspects.

Also started with weighted ab exercise and it's a pretty shocking difference of doing hundreds of reps and feeling like you have the energy for a thousand more vs suddenly dying after 2-3 sets lol...
Can't wait to get my ankle weights :D

So i overtrained quite heavily yesterday lol...
Never been so tired before in the gym, not even sure how I managed to finish back today, was falling asleep between sets.

My rotator cuff is bit strained so gonna make this week a chill week.
Skipping shoulders tomorrow and switching up arms for legs and skipping legs this week.

So im off tomorrow and friday, giving me almost 4 days in a row of rest, should do the trick. I think im more mentally drained than physically.
Will take this chance and go donate blood on friday so next donation lines up end of PCT.

So third person PM'ed me asking why I haven't gone back to the "emotional steroid thread". I honestly haven't even read anything for the past 10-14 days.
Go back one page in this thread and read the status of my current life...
I don't have peace of mind and especially don't want to deal with ANYTHING negative, regardless of how much entertainment is gives me.

I need to focus on life, taking care of business and bounce back without falling into addiction again.
So this is my focus thread, using it as some sort of therapy / blowing off steam / just venting in general.
To keep myself somewhat sane without bringing constant negativity and sadness to the people around me.

But dont worry, soon as I feel good again, I'll go back and please everyone except anon and latestart haha (I have nothing but love for the both of them) <3 #nohomo.

Last edited:
So lesson of the week... Mixing slow acting xanax with fast acting xanax and some other benzo will lead to blackouts and sleep walking.
It's still somewhat impressive some of the things I did in that state....

I managed to cook a 200 gram sirloin steak, prepare a sandwich, cut a deep hole(we're talking borderline needing 2-3 stitches) in my finger BUT managed to disinfect it, put on bandage and then clean the kitchen. Not a single shred of memory of anything of this happening, except the 10-30 second window of cutting my finger, that I actually remember. But no disinfection or bandage, I woke up thinking I had taking a random testo injection lol...
I then passed out but on my bed... Have a vague memory of waking up in the middle of the night(fully clothed i might add) and sleep eating some more pills because I ate half a weeks supply without knowing....

The only bad thing is that my body looks somewhat flat and depleted, which is weird considering I sleep ate 200 grams of pure protein + carbs lol...
I do obsess way to much on the mirror and scale, almost to an unhealthy level.

Did a quick google and apparently most benzo prevents protein synthesis or something blocking a certain something, didn't fully understand what I read.

On the plus side... Sleeping 16 hours does fucking wonders for your body... Rotary cuff strain is gone, neck pain is gone, back feels a lot better. Only drawback is that i'm somewhat drowsy from yesterday but today is day off anyhow so it's cool. I'll have a black coffee and study some spanish :)

Last edited:
So third person PM'ed me asking why I haven't gone back to the "emotional steroid thread". I honestly haven't even read anything for the past 10-14 days.
Go back one page in this thread and read the status of my current life...
I don't have peace of mind and especially don't want to deal with ANYTHING negative, regardless of how much entertainment is gives me.

I need to focus on life, taking care of business and bounce back without falling into addiction again.
So this is my focus thread, using it as some sort of therapy / blowing off steam / just venting in general.
To keep myself somewhat sane without bringing constant negativity and sadness to the people around me.

But dont worry, soon as I feel good again, I'll go back and please everyone except anon and latestart haha <3 #nohomo.
i forgot all about that thread. goota go bqck and read some. just keep replacing bad habbits with good habbits bro and youll never be tempted to get on the wagon again.

So lesson of the week... Mixing slow acting xanax with fast acting xanax and some other benzo will lead to blackouts and sleep walking.
It's still somewhat impressive some of the things I did in that state....

I managed to cook a 200 gram sirloin steak, prepare a sandwich, cut a deep hole(we're talking borderline needing 2-3 stitches) in my finger BUT managed to disinfect it, put on bandage and then clean the kitchen. Not a single shred of memory of anything of this happening, except the 10-30 second window of cutting my finger, that I actually remember. But no disinfection or bandage, I woke up thinking I had taking a random testo injection lol...
I then passed out but on my bed... Have a vague memory of waking up in the middle of the night(fully clothed i might add) and sleep eating some more pills because I ate half a weeks supply without knowing....

The only bad thing is that my body looks somewhat flat and depleted, which is weird considering I sleep ate 200 grams of pure protein + carbs lol...
I do obsess way to much on the mirror and scale, almost to an unhealthy level.

Did a quick google and apparently most benzo prevents protein synthesis or something blocking a certain something, didn't fully understand what I read.

On the plus side... Sleeping 16 hours does fucking wonders for your body... Rotary cuff strain is gone, neck pain is gone, back feels a lot better. Only drawback is that i'm somewhat drowsy from yesterday but today is day off anyhow so it's cool. I'll have a black coffee and study some spanish :)
dude, its a miracle you made it ok with the gash in your hand. what the hell????
why are you mixing or even taking xanax for? you could of died man, we cant afford to lose you bro!

Back