My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

dude, its a miracle you made it ok with the gash in your hand. what the hell????
why are you mixing or even taking xanax for? you could of died man, we cant afford to lose you bro!

So a small update...

Life has gone to utter shit...
Shit ended with girlfriend, mom is talking about killing herself, lost my biggest client, my dad (haven't talked in a decade) is apparently now a miserable and bitter drunk/alcoholic who is abusing (physically, not sexually...) my half sister and stepmom, so probably have to let sister move in with me, which is fine I guess but not what I want right this minute.....
All this has lead to me being depressed again and started eating xanax mainly but some other drugs too.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is that I'm on cycle. I still manage to go to the gym 5 times a week but diet is kinda bad. I eat roughly half of what I should, substitute another 25% with shakes but the last 25% of diet is just fucking bad...
Also started drinking tropicana and capri sun juices, had some candy yesterday, it was good, but way to sweet so threw half away.

Weight has been very unstable... I seem to jump between 68.5 and 72kg. This is throughout the week and not morning/night weight difference.
It's not water as my AI is perfectly dialed in, not a single acne anywhere, mood(under the circumstances) is good.
Progress in the gym is also fairly decent.

I'd say I've gone from 15-17% bodyfat and now I'm down to 11-11.5%, maybe even high 10's...

Yeh, it wasn't my proudest moment for sure.
Truth is, i've been taking all drugs under the sun since I was a teenager, had my first forced rehab first time at 14.
Never really liked pills cuz my mom has been clinically depressed for the last 15 years and i've seen what's it done to her.

At the same time, right now, I have so much anxiety, that it's hard to breath, I mostly want to sleep all day, no social life etc. I eat, train, shit, sleep. Repeat. Training is the only thing keeping my head above water right now.
I asked my doc for a script (very easy with my insomnia and history of family abuse) and was first time doing depot/slow acting but I also wanted the instant relief of fast acting.
I should have read the description of depot taking 6-8 hours to peak and by that time, I had taken the usual xanax dose and from there on, its just black.

Its weird I remember cutting myself, maybe the pain trigger adrenalin and I somewhat had a moment of clarity.
My biggest concern was sleep eating pills, that scared the fuck out of me...way more than cutting myself.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be forced to end this cycle in about 2 weeks.
Not gonna go into details why but if you got a brain you'll figure it out....

This made me reconstitute the last vial of HCG.
Doing 1000iu today (balls has never been smaller) and then 250-350iu 3x per week until it's done.

Note to self:
Friday afternoon.
200mg test e (vial gone in 2-3 injections)
50mg clomid
25mg proviron.
0.5mg adex
1000 iu HCG.

LOL...
I realized today I can't wear 80% of my clothes anymore, specially pants.
My legs have grown so much they're so tight...
Also had to throw out half my underwear and the spring jacket I bought less than a year ago ripped open yesterday from my exceptionally strong and sexy biceps.

Could be worse I guess :p

Yes, sweet, most american breads remind me of actual cake, like those fluffy chocolatesugar cakes, like the ones grandma always had ready 24/7 lol.
In europe majority of the bread (ofc we do have "cake bread" too..) is savoury rather than sweet.

But this bun is special lol, it's the ultimate and perfect bun for anything meat I would argue and with a lot of butter on that motherfucker, damn boy...
I'll be making it today but i'm out of the habanero relish(to late and lazy to make it today) so will just use fresh habanero, made into paste for heat :)

The recipe is quite simple though, you can google habanero relish recipe and pick out anything you dont like and add stuff you like instead. It should taste good for YOU, that's all that matters.
But the relish is like half the dish, gotta have it hot and spicy with that limey acid notes too it.
Then just grill or sear the meat, i use sirloin steak because its fucking delicious lol. I cut them into strips of maybe half an inch thick and an inch wide, dont really measure it, bit size that goes well on the bun, it's not rocket science.
Only use salt, peppar, butter and optional garlic, nothing else. Super hot pan, quick sear, medium rare or medium.
(The proper way would be to cook the steak whole, using pan and oven but it takes to fucking long, it's a sandwich lol...)

Then just assemble that fucker, I like those long sweet bell peppars, cucumber, a special type of tomato(to lazy to go look the variant), red onion. And of course a healthy serving of the habanero relish.
The only trick here is cutting them as tiny as you possible can and be generous with the veggies, they're there for taste but most importantly texture, want that fresh crunch in every bite without being overwhelmed by an individual flavour, mmm.

I honestly don't follow recipes that much but i've also trained as a chef when i was teenager, dream was opening a restaurant, well, before I realized you'd have to work 14 hour days, 7 days a week on average and that's a slow week, back problems before you're 40...no thanks, I'm smart enough to sit at desk and use my brain lol.

damn, this recipe just made my mouth water. got to hit taco bell now.

So update.
The paus last week for 5 days was exactly what the doctor ordered, came back this week fresh and have been killing it in the gym.
Starting to do a bit long workouts again, often going over 90 minutes.
Still on 3J's program, only the I switch up is chest day because I want to put more focus on it. I also do bit extra on shoulders to keep symmetry.

Lower back actually exists right now which is pretty nice for me, my back has always been non existent and straight out pathetic but all compound exercises, specially deadlifts has made huge improvements the last month.
Weighted ab exercises and ankle weights, shit, i've been missing out for years here lol... Walking around with sore stomach, haven't had that in super long time, feeling awesome.

Still on the fence on adding winstrol, my local source (don't wanna use internet) only has oral winstrol, two different labs though, kenwoo and bioniche, anyone got experience with it?
Any big difference between oral/injectable besides the half life?

Will be adding some masteron prop shortly to help get that stubborn love handle fat and would love some winstrol to dry out some. I've grown this cycle for sure but no shocker with 3 injuries spanning 9 months lol...
But goal is still cutting, I just wanna look "noob stage ready", if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Can you double inject one oil based and one water based steroid into the same injection area?
For example... Doing 1ml winstrol and 2ml test/prop in right glute?
Thinking since you shouldn't mix them and I have issues remember where I injected 3 days ago lol...

I can only get my hands on oral winstrol, its from a "street source" and fairly cheap so no customs or hassle.
Its from elite pharma (never heard of it) and i would be getting 20mg at 100x.
Meaning I can eat 50mg for 40 days straight, which seems like a good first start with winny?

Should I do it?

Last edited:
I'm pretty much exactly on the 2 month mark into the cycle now.

So I've been thinking about doing a mad finish to this cycle.
Last 40 days...
50mg winstrol
50mg anavar
50mg proviron
400mg masteron prop
500mg testo per week (100mg increase)

And I will finish up last 1 month with test prop for a smooth comedown straight to PCT, so 4-4.5 month total cycle.

My balls has shrunk some and gonna change up to 1500 iu per week for the HCG, split into mon, wed, friday. Doubling it and making the half life cover the entire week more consistently.

How crazy is this idea? Should I go for it?
My diet is pretty solid, my cardio is shit but I seem to lose fat everywhere except my love handles(my main fat deposits) which makes me/my gut look wide and I hate it, fucking hate it...

Last edited:
Is 3J still around and alive? Anyone knows?
If I do the above, I would like to hire him for the last month to truly make the most of it, just go balls to the wall and do semi contest prep just to see how far I can push myself and my body/looks.

I feel ya on the love handles issue. My spot is my belly, I I’m floating around probably 250-260 right now and even when I dropped down to 182 many moons ago I was thin everywhere but my damn belly.

On the cycle you mentioned, Id say go for it I would do it if I had that stuff laying around. The only thing I would do differently is I’d drop the test down to 150-200 miggs a week. I was a 500 plus test guy for years and I still go high during a bulk/wintertime. When I started running multiple compounds especially dry ones I lower my test and the other compounds really shine compared to higher test. I’ve read and watched a lot of info about how people say to run primo high or wou won’t see the magic of the compound. Then I’ve heard from some really educated people how the reason people say that about primo is because they are running high test. I’ve seen guys before and after pics of high primo and high test versus 400-500 primo and 200 miggs of test and lower and they looked way better with the two lower than the other way around with nothing Changed in the gym or diet.

I'm pretty much exactly on the 2 month mark into the cycle now.

So I've been thinking about doing a mad finish to this cycle.
Last 40 days...
50mg winstrol
50mg anavar
50mg proviron
400mg masteron prop
500mg testo per week (100mg increase)

And I will finish up last 1 month with test prop for a smooth comedown straight to PCT, so 4-4.5 month total cycle.

My balls has shrunk some and gonna change up to 1500 iu per week for the HCG, split into mon, wed, friday. Doubling it and making the half life cover the entire week more consistently.

How crazy is this idea? Should I go for it?
My diet is pretty solid, my cardio is shit but I seem to lose fat everywhere except my love handles(my main fat deposits) which makes me/my gut look wide and I hate it, fucking hate it...

Free download and update android firmware

Free Downloads all version android firmware
device. Distinguish roundish directions for the treatment of update android firmware. Find and upgrade firmware on you device..
New liberation software appropriate for android device. Download and update android firmware driver latest version.

I feel ya on the love handles issue. My spot is my belly, I I***8217;m floating around probably 250-260 right now and even when I dropped down to 182 many moons ago I was thin everywhere but my damn belly.

On the cycle you mentioned, Id say go for it I would do it if I had that stuff laying around. The only thing I would do differently is I***8217;d drop the test down to 150-200 miggs a week. I was a 500 plus test guy for years and I still go high during a bulk/wintertime. When I started running multiple compounds especially dry ones I lower my test and the other compounds really shine compared to higher test. I***8217;ve read and watched a lot of info about how people say to run primo high or wou won***8217;t see the magic of the compound. Then I***8217;ve heard from some really educated people how the reason people say that about primo is because they are running high test. I***8217;ve seen guys before and after pics of high primo and high test versus 400-500 primo and 200 miggs of test and lower and they looked way better with the two lower than the other way around with nothing Changed in the gym or diet.

Solid advice. Thanks bro!
I actually had to lower my last and coming shot to 300mg per week (been on 400mg), you think that would be a good sweet spot?
I know masteron will make me crazy horny so i'm not too concerned with lower test to be honest.

My concern is the winny, my joints isn't exactly spring new as in their 20's lol.
In your own experience, how bad is the joint pain on winstrol?
Is 50mg winny/var a good combo dose? I've ran var at 80mg ed and masteron twice at 200-500mg per week. So kinda familiar with those but not this stack and honestly bit worried about winstrols harsh health aspects and then anavar ontop of it :p

So i only had 0.5ml left of the good stuff so mixed in another 0.2ml of the pip ugl and it fucking hurts just as bad...
I threw the whole vial out, it's not something I wanna keep injecting regardless.

So it will take forever to get sterile empty vials for my hcg...
I have no other option than mixing it in the glass ampulle and preload and freeze.
My concern is how sterile is it really?

Cuz i'll have to open the slinpin and backloading seems like a bitch and since there's no rubber stopper I might as well just draw with the needle?
Leave a tiny air bubble inside before freezing so it can expand without breaking?

Anything else to consider? Tips, tricks etc?

I***8217;ve never had any issues with my joints on winny, some people cant tolerate it. 50/50 would be good on the var and winny. Ugls that sell the winny combo are 50/50. If you dig deep and do a lot of reading,the people that are screwing themselves up with orals are running them at super high doses and London periods. Ive thought I was running higher doses in the past and then as time went on and Ive seen other peoples cycles I was shocked. People run a couple grams of gear of each compound a week and their on several compounds. Not saying to do that but what we***8217;re doing is peanuts.

Solid advice. Thanks bro!
I actually had to lower my last and coming shot to 300mg per week (been on 400mg), you think that would be a good sweet spot?
I know masteron will make me crazy horny so i'm not too concerned with lower test to be honest.

My concern is the winny, my joints isn't exactly spring new as in their 20's lol.
In your own experience, how bad is the joint pain on winstrol?
Is 50mg winny/var a good combo dose? I've ran var at 80mg ed and masteron twice at 200-500mg per week. So kinda familiar with those but not this stack and honestly bit worried about winstrols harsh health aspects and then anavar ontop of it :p

I***8217;ve never had any issues with my joints on winny, some people cant tolerate it. 50/50 would be good on the var and winny. Ugls that sell the winny combo are 50/50. If you dig deep and do a lot of reading,the people that are screwing themselves up with orals are running them at super high doses and London periods. Ive thought I was running higher doses in the past and then as time went on and Ive seen other peoples cycles I was shocked. People run a couple grams of gear of each compound a week and their on several compounds. Not saying to do that but what we***8217;re doing is peanuts.

My second cycle was pretty much exactly like that, I was so convinced that steriods and specially the dosage amounts was the king of everything.
Its the king of getting sides lol...

Both my var and winstrol will come in 20mg pills, so was thinking of low balling it and only run 40mg ed(split twice per day) and increase the duration about a week.
I can't be arsed to cut pills and I dont wanna run 80mg for only 3.5 weeks.

What do you think about this setup:
For another 4-5 weeks, i'll run 500mg(100mg increase from past 9 weeks) test as I feel i've platued this cycle just tiny bit and have 2x/2x test e and test prop, so can technically run a lot longer than 2 more months.

And for the grand finish I was thinking this, per your recommendation.
The finish is exactly 50 days or 7ish weeks. (at least with the doses below. I have 2000mg of winny/anavar/masteron.)

Testo 300mg / week
Masteron 300mg / week
40mg winny
40mg anavar
25mg proviron
HCG 1500 iu per week. (500iu on mon,wed,fri)
Keeping adex at 1.5mg per week, also split mon, wed, fri since I'm increasing HCG by more than double. should even out with 100mg testo less per week?

Last edited:
A funny paradox with me eating some antidepressants again... I've always had issues eating in general, specially a lot like cycle diet demands...
Xanax makes me hungry as fuck, yesterday I had a whole grilled rotisserie chicken, only had the grilled chicken with cucumber and all spice (yes, i was wasted out of my mind).
BUT... The wasted me does not care about diet or healthy eating, he only cares about cravings lol. Been finding clear evidence that wasted me is a fucking asshole when it comes to my diet lol...

With that said, life isn't so shitty as it was a week or two ago... Girlfriend and me is back together, apparently she has deep rooted trust issues and very hard time to communicate emotions/feelings overall.
Which lead me to believe she didn't care what so ever but she did, she's madly in love with me and me with her.
She's got a temperament but besides that, she's beyond perfect and beyond my wildest dreams.
I can't shake the feeling she's too good for me...

Last edited:
I***8217;m feeling like a pin cushion at the moment, just pinned 400mg mast, 100 tren a and 200 test prop. I usually don***8217;t pin more than one cc of prop but said fook it. You mentioned adex at 1.5 ew and your running 500 test. I was doing my adex at .5 twice a week and now I***8217;ve dropped it and I am feeling way better than I was on it. I read a good article a couple weeks ago about running an ai with masteron and to make sure you dont bring your estrogen to low. I think I was in the low zone because I had no motivation or sex drive. Dropped the adex and all is back to normal. Another thing I was reading is ai are used to often when their not needed and how the bodybuilders back in the day didnt have them so they were never used. If you look back some of the best physiques were from the golden era. Also when you hit a plateau try changing up your routine and diet. A lot of time when people arent getting stronger is because their deficient in calories. Im not sure if you ever known people that train for years and look the same. Its usually because of their diet and routine. I try to switch my routine every six weeks and sometimes I do different routines week to week. I used to lift heavy for a few weeks then light for one or two then do something like high reps and a bunch of sets for several weeks. That way it never got stale and my body was confused. These days I am done with heavy weight, to many set backs. This is the first time in over two years my shoulders are pain free. For those two years my workouts went from pathetic to subpar then to good. If I would of just trained normal and not extreme I would not have lost those two years because of injuries.

Try eating more and switching up your program before you add more gear. On the flip side of things your gear will last longer. Also if you add more gear and dont switch up your routine and eat more you still at most will get subpar gains.

My second cycle was pretty much exactly like that, I was so convinced that steriods and specially the dosage amounts was the king of everything.
Its the king of getting sides lol...

Both my var and winstrol will come in 20mg pills, so was thinking of low balling it and only run 40mg ed(split twice per day) and increase the duration about a week.
I can't be arsed to cut pills and I dont wanna run 80mg for only 3.5 weeks.

What do you think about this setup:
For another 4-5 weeks, i'll run 500mg(100mg increase from past 9 weeks) test as I feel i've platued this cycle just tiny bit and have 2x/2x test e and test prop, so can technically run a lot longer than 2 more months.

And for the grand finish I was thinking this, per your recommendation.
The finish is exactly 50 days or 7ish weeks. (at least with the doses below. I have 2000mg of winny/anavar/masteron.)

Testo 300mg / week
Masteron 300mg / week
40mg winny
40mg anavar
25mg proviron
HCG 1500 iu per week. (500iu on mon,wed,fri)
Keeping adex at 1.5mg per week, also split mon, wed, fri since I'm increasing HCG by more than double. should even out with 100mg testo less per week?

Back