My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

I fractured my pinky finger doing cable rope crunches, was holding on bit too tight i guess.
Hurts writing so i'll probably be gone for a few days.

Gents, depends on how you reconstitute it. How much water did you mix in how many IU's of powder?
He's just trolling, just go back one page and read, its quite funny :p

I was trying to explain to you an iu is a measument of a substance for dosing and is not a volume measurement like a mL.

He wants .2 mL in a 1mL slin pin that's marked for 40iu

He would pull 8iu for a 0.2mL injection right?

I don't like that 1ml as 40 IU. The ones I use 1ml is 100 IU. But whatever, I think in concentration and volume so IU doesn't matter.

Yes on those 40 IU/ml 0.2ml's is 8 IU.

I don't like that 1ml as 40 IU. The ones I use 1ml is 100 IU. But whatever, I think in concentration and volume so IU doesn't matter.
Yes on those 40 IU/ml 0.2ml's is 8 IU.

That's because you got a brain homie :p
The discussion was exactly that, how retarded it is for 2 measurements to be different and I do understand insulin is shipped in 2 concentrations but it still doesn't make sense but I digress.
I like the 0.5 ml and 50iu slin pins I get from italy, they are just perfect for peptides :)

Its not retarded bruh you just still dont understand. The slin pins may be a fucking weird random ass markings but it's because iu are not volume measurements.

HCG is measured in iu not the volume of fluid. The value/concentration of iu per mL is variable depending on the concentration. Like I already compared 100mg/250mg/400mg of testosterone per mL. An iu isba measurement of a substance not a volume.

If you google

Human chorionic gonadotrophin and sport
A. T. Kicman, R. V. Brooks and D. A. Cowan
Drug Control Centre, King's College, London, UK

click the BMJ pdf link and you can get the full article.

""""In humans, the approximate molecular weights of
hCG, FSH, LH and TSH are 37000, 33 000, 28000 and
28 000 respectively."""

Left me wondering what that measurement was . . . .

""""mo·lec·u·lar weight

noun

the ratio of the average mass of one molecule of an element or compound to one twelfth of the mass of an atom of carbon-12.""""

iu are a measurment of a substance like I already posted. Similar to mg of testosterone per mL.

Once again the iu of a substance in a mL of fluid varies.

Mycelium, you've shown time and time again you lack the mental capacity to have this conversation. You simply don't get it and it's fine. You're only establishing that fact even further every time you post now.
Its reminiscence of a child covering their ears and screaming because they don't like the reality lol.

Pro tip... If you like doing oatmeal shakes and sometimes a little bit of peanut butter sticks to the side?
Yeh, don't use a spoon to try and get it off... You might hit the blades, which in turns hits the spoon, which in turns MAKES THE MIXER FUCKING EXPLODE....
My floor, my walls, my entire kitchen, entire me is now covering in a milky oatmeal residue lol...

Don't really have much to report, pinky finger is annoying as fuck to have a fracture in, anything from writing to gripping a dumbbell, you'll feel it...
I'm about the same weight that I started this cycle with... Kinda fucked up but at least I look better so yeh :p

Could someone explain how a refeed works a little bit more in depth and what would be a sensible approach?
Tried googling variations of "refeed" but doesn't come up much off worth :(

Been so tired lately I think my body has gone into survival mode, need to break the cycle and bump up the fat loss again.

So after puzzling together what I could find on google its just eat lots of carbs, lots of protein and minimal fat.
Two guides also mention cereal so this will be my day today, at the very worst, it'll make me happy and not hate my life(read diet) so much:)

1 package of cereal including 2 liters of lowfat milk comes out too:
280sh carbs
90g protein
49g sugar (ouch...)
5g fat

I'll triple my rice content for the 3 regular meals today and I will also add 1 mini bagel to each serving.
Bagels comes out to about:
100g carbs
22g protein
6g fat

Rice for the day: 150g uncooked.
100ish carbs

2 large protein shakes for about 75-100g whey each serving.
150g protein

3x stews for about:
90g protein
10g fat
20g carbs.

Making the total for the day roughly:

500g carbs
350g protein
65ish gram sugar
25-50g fat (honestly have no idea how to even begin to calculate the stew for example...)

Last edited:
Note to self...
Wednesday noon.

Winstrol 60mg split 3 times. Increased dose to try and match overall finish.
Masteron prop 80 mg (0.8ml) Right quad
Test Prop 100mg (1ml) Right quad
Clomid 50mg
Aromasin 10mg ed.
hCG 500iu. New vial reconstituted. Got 9500iu left for the cycle.
200mcg GHRP2. Will be doing double or triple shot to help with the massive eating today.
Var/Prov 20mg

Quitting proviron on friday, saving 45x pills to eat one daily throughout PCT.

So start date was 21 march. Thursday Evening.
Which makes this sunday exactly 4 months on.
Thought it would be worse.

Have about 3-4 weeks left of this cycle.

Mycelium, you've shown time and time again you lack the mental capacity to have this conversation. You simply don't get it and it's fine. You're only establishing that fact even further every time you post now.
Its reminiscence of a child covering their ears and screaming because they don't like the reality lol.

I've referenced myself and the information I am posting. You havent and really have only called me names. I've tried my best to maintain logic and the general terms and conditions of a debate and not use logical fallacies or fail to reference my information.

An iu isnt a volume of fluid but you're either to stupid to understand the information I've posted, to proud to realize you didn't and dont understand iu as a measurment/ quantification of something and/or have severe cognitive dissonance.

Any comment you make about me is a logical fallacy and has jack shit to do with what an iu is as a measurement.

Your own slin pins show iu are not directly tied to mL. Even your rebuttal reference is in my favor as the iu/mL is "arbitrarily" set.

I could really care less if you get it but as a forum the information need to be correct and you running around using iu in place of mL/cc or any other volume of liquid.

And you can continue to do that for all eternity but when you didn't even understand what the question was, what is the point? You're just trying to save what little face you got left but it's just making you look even more stupid.

You dont understand what an iu is so that first had to be explained, which you still dont get via the reply in the other guys thread where you used it incorrectly again. I didnt reply in his thread correcting you AGAIN since he isnt the one misusing a quantitative measurement and I've already been schooling you here.

Say what you want about me. It's irrelevant really. If you thinking I'm stupid and need to save face gives you some warm fuzzies to get over being the side dick cool. Bring it on. Point blank I dont have to save face because I've posted correct information, only personally insulted once above calling you stupid . . . maybe one other time . . . and have remained civil for the most part.

You're irrelevant to me except information you can provide to the boards via experience and knowledge. Your use of an iu is incorrect and that's what's relevant and that's what's being corrected. Misuse iu in giving advice again and I'll be back and continue to try and educate you on what an iu is.

If that's what you wanna believe then go ahead, everyone else knows you're wrong lol...
Plus it can't be easy to have suffered so much brain damage that you can't even differentiate the most basic concepts.

I do wonder if you're trying to convince me or yourself but mostly why you seem to care so much when you know you're wrong and didn't even understand what I was talking about lol.

Was quite impossible to eat all the intended food today, had to cut one stew/rice portion out but gym time was noticeably easier today, didn't fatigue like the previous week :)

By all means we can break this out into a forum wide thing if you would like to. Just start a thread. Even call me out by name if you'd like to. Post your position that an iu is a measurement of volume or portion of a mL and I'm stupid and dont understand.

An injection unit/iu is not a measurement of volume in a syringe. It's a measurement of the amount of a substance just like mg. That's why there are iu per mL concentrations. Just like there are mg per mL concentrations. The iu/mL concentration depends on the amount of bac added to the powder.

You're still talking about me as well which has nothing to do with what an iu is.

Start the thread and let the forums decide which of us is stupid bruh.

Back