My next cycle

cwoodcripn62

Boat's and ho's!!!!!!!!
I am planning on running Test E at 625mgs a week and also running Tren A at 75mgs eod. I am looking for some post cycle therapy (pct) advice because this is the first time I have tried tren. I will also be running Hcg at 250 Mon and Thur. My stats are as follows. 22 years old 200lbs with about 18% body fat. This will be my 3rd cycle with my last being 400mg test c and 400mgs of eq. I want to run the test e for 12 weeks and the tren for 10 weeks. Any advice would be great.

How tall are you?

Tren ace has alot of sides and that is along tine to run it. Are you trying to cut or interested in strength gains? If not then tren is not for you.

250iu M/th may not be enough. Just keep hitting 250iu another day etc if you need it.

That is a low dose of test IMO for a guy running tren.

I'm guessing your bulking? Just watch your BF, don't let it get outta control not only is it unhealthy (esp. combined with steroids) it's ugly lol.

I think that's an ideal amount of gear considering your age/stats, but I'm not sure about the Test/Tren ratio...personally I think it's okay but I have never run tren before and some people get shut down hard from it, while others have no problems.

roccodart440 said:
250iu M/th may not be enough. Just keep hitting 250iu another day etc if you need it.

I find this more than enough, though I bump it up to 1000/wk during the last 2 weeks of the cycle. Does tren really shrink em down?

cwoodcripn62 said:
I am planning on running Test E at 625mgs a week and also running Tren A at 75mgs eod. I am looking for some post cycle therapy (pct) advice because this is the first time I have tried tren. I will also be running Hcg at 250 Mon and Thur. My stats are as follows. 22 years old 200lbs with about 18% body fat. This will be my 3rd cycle with my last being 400mg test c and 400mgs of eq. I want to run the test e for 12 weeks and the tren for 10 weeks. Any advice would be great.

cwoodcripn62 said:
Im 21 lifting for two years last cycle was 500mg of test cyp, 250 test e for 10 weeks im 190 but cutting down to 180 before the cycle

Simple, put in 5-7 years naturally then you can consider a cycle. :rolleyes:

roccodart440 said:
That is a low dose of test IMO for a guy running tren.

What do you mean by this Rocco? Is there a certain amount of Test you must take when stacking it with Tren?

GTC said:
What do you mean by this Rocco? Is there a certain amount of Test you must take when stacking it with Tren?

Is there a scientific ratio? I don't know. :) Just my opinion on the matter. I found that upping my test decreased some of the sides I was getting from tren.

Back