My nuts never shrunk this cycle.

Annonamous1

Anyone have any reason for this. I am on a high dose of test,fina and was on 50mg of dbol ed but my nuts never shrunk. My gear is 100% legit. This has me kinda puzzled.
:dunno:

hhmmm.....you could have a rare case of superstrongnutsiosis.... hehe. I dunno man.....but I sure wouldn't complain if mine stayed the same size!

Lucky bastard, I'm on half the doses you are and I'm ready to start my Clomid to bring the boyz back up to speed!!

:laugh3: :laugh: :laugh4: :laugh3:

TechChemY said:
hhmmm.....you could have a rare case of superstrongnutsiosis.... hehe. I dunno man.....but I sure wouldn't complain if mine stayed the same size! [/B

i have the same "problem" hard to call that a problem! i wouldnt swea tit brother, my nuts never shrunk my current cycle (1250mgs Test, 150 mgs fina, 75 mgs dbol) results have proven its real shit.....im not sure why they havent halved in size

Wartime100 said:
Anyone have any reason for this. I am on a high dose of test,fina and was on 50mg of dbol ed but my nuts never shrunk. My gear is 100% legit. This has me kinda puzzled.
:dunno:

You have balls of steel then. Are you able to maintain an ejection too?

Re: Re: Re: My nuts never shrunk this cycle.

Wartime100 said:
I am in week 9 of a 34 week cycle.

If they were going to shrink they would have by now, I usually notice around week 5 or 6. Dbol gobbles mine up.

Deadlift said:
They can only go so small, and since you already had baby nuts...............................:)

Yeah , what he doesnt realize is that his nuts never returned to normal size after his last cycle. :D

Actually, my nuts havent shurnk very much either. They only really ever shrunk on my first cycle. Maybee my nuts also never returned to normal, and I just dont know it . :(

I would think they have to shrunk but it wasnt within a range you probably noticed, i usually notice a different once im finishing up clomid from the middle of my cycle till the end, they definately rebound. Might just be me.

Back