My opinion on how your cycling should progress

slobberknocker said:
I agree with txlonghorn.

Besides, it almost doesn't matter what you take. You'll grow, if you eat enough and don't overtrain. People worry too much about "how much" of "which drug."
Im just trying to simplify it for people who think 200mg of Test alone will be a good cycle, or that they need 1g of Test, some eq, dbol to kickstart, Winstrol (winny) at the end, etc.

Im starting my cycle today of 500mg Test Enanthate "250mg Tuesday, Friday " for 10 week's. So..... "newbie's" when it comes to your first cycle, "like StoneCold said ((((KISS)))) Keep It Simple Stupid" no offense. :D
And if any of you wanna see what 500mg of Test a week can do for you for your first cycle, I can point you to some pics of a guy thats in his 8th week on that cycle right now.
Good Luck

The reason why I dont think you should get too fancy at first, is becuase if you stack, how do you know what really workled, the Test or the EQ, or Deca? Its almost a scientific method to find out how your body reacts to different compounds.

RoadHouse said:
The reason why I dont think you should get too fancy at first, is becuase if you stack, how do you know what really workled, the Test or the EQ, or Deca? Its almost a scientific method to find out how your body reacts to different compounds.

BINGO !!!!!!!! :D

RoadHouse said:
Im just trying to simplify it for people who think 200mg of Test alone will be a good cycle, or that they need 1g of Test, some eq, dbol to kickstart, Winstrol (winny) at the end, etc.

Please try to remember that the lowest possible dose to grow effectively should be used everytime.....Many times people use too much gear..plain and simple.....For many people...esp ectomorphic athletes like myself....200 mg/wk of test makes a perfect first cycle.

My first cycle consisted of 25 mg dbol/day for 3 weeks and 200 mg test cyp for 10......grew 15 pounds.

Your diet and training are what determine how you gain....not the amount of drugs you injest.

Rollon said:
This is what Im planning for my first cycle........test eth. 400 for 10 weeks with prop @ 300 a week to kick it off for the first four.

why 300 a week of prop....that's 42.9 mgs/ed....or 100 mgs/eod but you have to skip an additional day in there somewhere.... why not just make it 350mgs/wk and shoot 50mgs/ed? just a thought....and you do realize that you are injecting 700 mgs of test into your body for the first four weeks of your first cycle. I'd say use the enanthate alone from the beginning....and use two weeks of prop at the end of the cycle while you wait for the enanthate to wear off so you're not in "no man's land" for those two weeks. anyway....good luck to all that are just starting.

newbies should definitely stick to one compound for the first few cycles to see how their body reacts to it. then start stacking.....although, test/d-bol or test/prop or test/tren combos are also good for beginners at low - moderate dosages.

I wish I could go back and figure it out....my first cycle was enanthate/d-bol/EQ/prop.... I gained about 23 pounds and kept 18 of it but I still regret taking so much for the first time. Oh well, live and learn.

dejansen said:
250mg/week? I didn't think doses that low would raise your test levels.

Dammit. Posts like this really make me second guess my choice to do 250mg/wk of test enan for my first cycle. If I up the dose, I'm not going to get my planned 10 weeks out of my supply. (I am trying to get ahold of some more enan)

I can however homebrew some test prop. Could I add 50mg/ed (or 100 mg/EOD) of test prop to the 250 mg/wk enan and get the same results as 600 mg/wk since supposedly test is test regardless of the ester?

wayne and zeus said:
Buffdoc, I was wondering if, well you know between you and I, you could possibly well maybe write a reasonable prescription, nothing crazy that would cause DEA suspition for that coumpound you were referring to called "megagodzillatron undecylenate " ?

Tell you what I will PM you with my local CVS phone number and you can call it in.

Great, Thanks.

wayne and zeus

LOL
Dude, just remember it "may be habit-forming!"

Back