My opinion on how your cycling should progress

RoadHouse

I like to stay away from orals, just to be easier on your body. If I could start all over, this is how I would recomend any newbie to progress through their cycles, using readily available drugs. These are all 10 week cycles.

Cycle 1
Test 400-500mg

Cycle 2
Test 400-500mg
EQ 400mg (to see how our body reacts to EQ)

Cycle 3
Test 400-500mg
Deca 300mg (to see how we react to Deca)

Cycle 4
Test 400-500mg
Eq or Deca (whichever you prefer)
Tren 75 mg eod weeks 1-12

Then add orals, subtract injectables, as you go, and according to your goals and weight adjust dosages.

That's a sensible and well thought-out recipe for newbies. A lot of people believe everything they hear, get caught up in the emotion of the cycle, and want 100mg of A-bombs or 50mg Dbols, plus a gram of megagodzillatron undecylenate for their first go-round, and feel that they'll miss something if they don't fire both barrels from day one.
Kudos to you RH; who'd a thunk it?

I'm inching closer to my first cycle and I've been planning on Test and EQ so I'm particularly interested in your thoughts. I have two questions...

Why stay away from EQ on the first cycle? Is it the belief that a virgin can make impressive gains on test alone or something else? Many say that the first cycle results in the greatest gains so why handicap it by not throwing in some EQ? I think EQ is a pretty safe bet and I haven't heard of anyone reacting badly to it.

The other question has to do with the length of the cycles. For that first cycle, do you think there's any difference doing 12 weeks over 10 weeks? And if you only had enough EQ for 10 weeks and plenty of Test and wanted to do the test for 12 weeks, would you suggest doing the EQ wks 1-10 or 2-12?

I'm interested in any vets opinions. Thanks much!

Well I'm also approaching my first cycle soon, but questions.

What kind of test?? Does it matter?? Also, why 10 weeks? Why not something shorter like 6-8 weeks?

Hey Mister said:

What kind of test?? Does it matter?? Also, why 10 weeks? Why not something shorter like 6-8 weeks?
just my opinion but for a first cycle eth or cyp allows for less shots for a newbie to AS and as far as the duration 10-12 weeks is better for the longer acting esters like eth,cyp,deconate,etc.

Buffdoc, I was wondering if, well you know between you and I, you could possibly well maybe write a reasonable prescription, nothing crazy that would cause DEA suspition for that coumpound you were referring to called "megagodzillatron undecylenate " ?

Tell you what I will PM you with my local CVS phone number and you can call it in.

Great, Thanks.

wayne and zeus

wayne and zeus said:
Buffdoc, I was wondering if, well you know between you and I, you could possibly well maybe write a reasonable prescription, nothing crazy that would cause DEA suspition for that coumpound you were referring to called "megagodzillatron undecylenate " ?

Tell you what I will PM you with my local CVS phone number and you can call it in.

Great, Thanks.

wayne and zeus
to late bro drveejay gave me a script and i picked up all the megagodzillatron undeclenate cvs had but i have a question can you drink megagodzillatron undeclenate :D

Hey Mister said:

Test Enathate.......

8 weeks, im in my prime on Ethanate or Cypionate. 6 weeks is okay for a tren/prop cycle. Eq is ok to add to a first cycle, but I would rather see how i react off test only first. Note 2 and 3 can be switched around, it makes no difference.

This is what Im planning for my first cycle........test eth. 400 for 10 weeks with prop @ 300 a week to kick it off for the first four.

It's fine, but everybody's different. I would probably recommend a test/eq cycle for a first timer, like 250mg/week of test and 400mg/week of eq.

But cycling is more art and listening to your body than science, so there are no hard and fast rules that you can follow.

I really see no reason why a first timer should do anything more than 8 weeks. I remember my first cycle, it was like my body could hardly keep up with the gains I was making. I dont think anything more than test would be needed for a first timer either. Unless you are close to maxing out your genetic potential. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I agree with txlonghorn.

Besides, it almost doesn't matter what you take. You'll grow, if you eat enough and don't overtrain. People worry too much about "how much" of "which drug."

250mg/week? I didn't think doses that low would raise your test levels.

TxLonghorn said:
It's fine, but everybody's different. I would probably recommend a test/eq cycle for a first timer, like 250mg/week of test and 400mg/week of eq.

But cycling is more art and listening to your body than science, so there are no hard and fast rules that you can follow.

my first cycle was 350mg Enan per week 1-10. Next one im planning was gonna be 1-4 25-30mg dbol ED, 1-12 Enan 500mg, and 8-14 Fina 75mg EOD. Third was gonna be (front 1000)500mg Enan 1-12, 1-12 EQ 400mg, and Prop 12-15 100mg EOD. Does this sound good? 2nd and 3rd are not definite yet, open to suggestions.

dejansen said:
250mg/week? I didn't think doses that low would raise your test levels.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but 250mg of test and 400mg of eq at the same time will certainly boost your anabolism.

Just rare to hear of anyone going that low on Test...

TxLonghorn said:
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but 250mg of test and 400mg of eq at the same time will certainly boost your anabolism.

Back