My path to 200lbs with the help of 3j

Wolverine9

Stats - 5"9 162lbs
bf % - not sure I'd say around 15 %

I've worked out off and on my whole life but really been committed to it for the past year.

I've done 3 cycles the last one being about 6 months ago test e 12 weeks 500 x week

As you can see I obviously would have better stats if my diet and workouts were consistently good but that was not the case. So I decided with all the information I've learned on steroids and spending all my free time researching them why do I keep ignoring the fact that I have no idea how to eat right !? I was tired of putting on 20 lbs each cycle and losing it all ! So I decided before I do anymore aas I'm going to hire 3j and get my diet right.

So far it's been a good ride with 3j. First 3 weeks we were doing a cut to get my bf down and were seeing good results and then I decided if my goals are to put on around 40 lbs we might wanna go ahead and get started on a bulk. So we've been on the 3500 call bulk diet for about a week.

My goals are to bulk up to around 175 naturally and then I'll throw in a 14 week drol test e deca cycle to get me closer to my goal.

I'll post some daily updates but mainly progress measurements, pics,strength, changes in diet weekly.

Hit all meals today and had a good shoulder workout.
I have a previous shoulder injury that holds me back some but I've been working around it.

Added in some creatine I had laying around.

Overall good day.

Check in tomorrow with 3j. I'll add weight and measurements then.

Thanks man !

As for the deca and the shoulder. I've ran some deca before and got the joint lubrication everyone talks about and it is lovely but this shoulder problem is going to require some surgery to fix it. I can only move it so far up and back or it pops out of place...it is a mother fuckerrr lol

But the deca will help with the discomfort I know.

Can't wait to get to 175 so I can kill that cycle. Already have everything I need for it So it's just waiting...calling lol

Can't run deca alone...

Yes I'm aware lol
The cycle I have planned once I hit 175

Week 1-4 dbol 50 MG x day
week 1-4 test prop 100 MG x eod

Week 1-16 test e 600 MG x week
Week 1-14 deca 400 MG x week

week 16-18 test p 100 MG x eod

Hcg 250 iu x twice a week for entire cycle

Clomid/nova pct

Armidex .5 eod
caber on hand if needed

Thoughts on this future cycle ?

Today was check in day with 3j

All measurements and weight are first thing in morning fasted. No flexing and relaxed.

Up 6 lbs since changing to the bulk diet around 9 days ago.

Figure most of it is water and glycogen storage from the increase of carbs.

Weight 164 lbs

Neck - 14.5
Chest - 38.5
Stomach - 32.5
Biceps - 12 1/4
Thighs - 21 1/4
Calves - 14
Forearm - 10 3/4

Forgot to mention...

Had a good leg workout today.

I should have my hooker handles by the end of next week. I bought these to hopefully give me the ability to squat again since I haven't been able to because of my shoulder injury.

I was originally looking for a top squat bar attachment but for the life of me couldn't find one.

Hopefully it works ! I need squats in my life !

Just got done with a intense arm workout.

chicken and rice and veggies for post w.o meal and feel like I'm gonna pop

Time to take a nap and then work from 7 pm. - 7 a.m

Will have 5 more meals throughout the night until I go to bed after work !

you wouldn't be the first client thats put 40lbs on with me.. you wont be last..

shit i just helped snowpatrol put 40lbs on.. lol.. he has a log on here thats been running for a while

im glad youre running a log brother.. keep it going!!!

Today was a off day.

Work 7 pm to 7 a.m.

Will hit all meals...4 hours apart

Calves are screaming from leg day on thursday...I love it lol

Just got off another 12 hr Shift. time to get some sleep. Gonna try to hit all meals but I know it will be hard because on my days off my sleep gets jacked up.

I sleep from 8 a.m - 3 p.m than I usually pass out again around 9 30 - 4 in the morning. But I'll do my best.

May go to the gym around midnight that way I have to stay up.

What's your guys opinion...would hitting the meals be more beneficial or giving my body the rest that it wants ?

Well I've got in at least 4 meals so far...gonna try to stay up another hour to eat 1 more

Hit chest today...I feel like I'm growing everyday. It's pretty exciting!

Diet wasn't that good over the weekend from a couple unexpected events...good so far this weekend.

Was up to 165 last weigh in

How long do you think it will take to hit 175 and start your cycle ?

Man it must be tuff restraining yourself and not just jumping on now huh

How long do you think it will take to hit 175 and start your cycle ?

Man it must be tuff restraining yourself and not just jumping on now huh

Well man you hit it on the head and I couldn't wait any longer !

Did my first shot of test e deca last Thursday. Also been hitting the dbol 50 MG daily and test prop 100 mg eod.

My guy that was supposed to be holding my npp for me...took it...soooo looks like I'll have to wait until my next rip to experience that for the first time

So far I feel pretty good nothing noticeable yet of coursr.

I'm pretty anxious/sceptical to see how this dbol and test p work from psl...only time will tell

As of today I'm weighing in at 170 at the end of the day and feeling fuller

^^ did exactly what I would have done... Keep that e2 in check man with all that test and Dbol

Back