My Pics

LivinLarger

Mark1.jpg

ripped.jpg

1375806849_m.jpg

I'm 34 Years old 6'4" 255# I don't worry about BF% I just make sure I can see my abs. Used to cycle years ago got up to 287# @ 9% now Dr prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) This is about as big as I can get legally I'm fine with that...

Bottom pic is from this Halloween my workout partner just finished his body for life program.

Looking good man. LOL @ body for life.

What's the reason for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - just naturally low test or due to steroid use?

That first pic will earn you some hot man action for sure.

HA HA yeah I know it looks kinda gay, trust me I do just fine with the ladies!

What's the reason for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - just naturally low test or due to steroid use?
Yes, due to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use my levels were really low lost 68lbs got into a huge depression and was a mess. It has taken me years to get back to where I am now with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). it is emotionally so much easier on me. Yes I did post cycle therapy (pct) but you never come back fully after years of use, at least I did not.

As for my partner,
Yeah he's one of those cardio guys, I keep telling him to drop the HMB and start eating, sqauting etc but he never listens. I don't do cardio ever except for getting tail and it works for me....

Back