My progress with optimum pharma + pictures

I've used test prop and ent..... Deca and tren ace..... Not that specific order.... But I've been lifting on and off since 17 - 24 lifted year round not for symmetry or aesthetics but for football..... Kinda took about 2 years off after college had a kid.... And basically the past 2and a half years been back..... Sorry it took min to get back to ya

I've used test prop and ent..... Deca and tren ace..... Not that specific order.... But I've been lifting on and off since 17 - 24 lifted year round not for symmetry or aesthetics but for football..... Kinda took about 2 years off after college had a kid.... And basically the past 2and a half years been back..... Sorry it took min to get back to ya
As i read you wish to lose and fat and make muscle at the same time , thats a hard one
First keep diet , training and cardio in check after that you can do a cycle like this , since you already used Tren before :
Tren Enanthate 400 mg per week
Test Enanthate 600 mg per week
Mast Enanthate 600 mg per week
Letrozole 0,5 mg per day weeks 1-15
Cycle length is 14 weeks. Weeks 15-16 you shoot HCG
Weeks 17-20 , You do post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolva and Clomid
If you will buy all these stuff separately it can cost big money and too much ml per week but i have an idea about that
Megabol 300 4 ml per week , Testabolon 200 or 250 1 ml per week , Masteron 200 1 ml per week.
With total 6 ml of injection per week, you can have that cycle which i created.
If you dont understand anything please dont hesitate to ask :)

As i read you wish to lose and fat and make muscle at the same time , thats a hard one
First keep diet , training and cardio in check after that you can do a cycle like this , since you already used Tren before :
Tren Enanthate 400 mg per week
Test Enanthate 600 mg per week
Mast Enanthate 600 mg per week
Letrozole 0,5 mg per day weeks 1-15
Cycle length is 14 weeks. Weeks 15-16 you shoot HCG
Weeks 17-20 , You do post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolva and Clomid
If you will buy all these stuff separately it can cost big money and too much ml per week but i have an idea about that
Megabol 300 4 ml per week , Testabolon 200 or 250 1 ml per week , Masteron 200 1 ml per week.
With total 6 ml of injection per week, you can have that cycle which i created.
If you dont understand anything please dont hesitate to ask :)

Dr.Phoenix, it is really nice and humble of you to take time to answer everyones questions and offer advice on cycles. Even thoough you're a rep, I have yet to see you push the brand you're repping in any of the advice you have offered.

Given the level at which you compete at and your work schedule/training and expertise I got to say it is really awesome to have you post regulary day in and day out (at least since I've been here) and help your fellow board members out, wether its with cycle/nutrition advice you're always willing to help. I truly believe your contributions to this board are invaluable and are huge asset to this board. Keep up the good work bro!!

Last edited:
Thank You All Guys, I gave my word to help any brother on Ology.
I will keep it as long as i can :)
Brothers should watch out each other, thats all i know
Thanks again for all nice words

Hi doc

Para gecti biraz elime, oxandrol expensive then winstrol right? Winstrol or anavar which is better?

sorry my crap english

WOW!!! Very impressive! Maybe you should add + dedication + sacrifice! LOL! Cause you can't get to your level without those as well! Looking good man!

Back