My progress with optimum pharma + pictures

Hey Guys , tomorrow i will be starting riding to competition. I will not be around too much
Bye until i see you all on Monday , with a golden medal hopefully :)
Take Care all

Hey Guys , tomorrow i will be starting riding to competition. I will not be around too much
Bye until i see you all on Monday , with a golden medal hopefully :)
Take Care all

Good luck with the competition. I hope you take it Sir. Do you have anyone going with you to take pictures? I would be interested in seeing some of the other competitors as well.

Good luck with the competition. I hope you take it Sir. Do you have anyone going with you to take pictures? I would be interested in seeing some of the other competitors as well.
Yes , i will have some friends over there, i will take many pictures , will post the best ones.
Want to show off to my bros :)

i would be throwing in a little protein shakes and b12 if i were you,and milk thistle for sure...looking good bro.

i used optimum pharma tren ace and it was bunk. lots of pain for nothing. I had bad allergic reactions and big red swollen áreas at injection points. will never use that again, with prochem no pip although 2/3 prochem tren batches were underdosed like hell, but optimum pharma was the biggest mistake.

i have heard the same about them,thats why i didnt bother getting it,sorry to hear that bro..

Wow I'm oddly excited for Monday. I had to check and see what date it was. Dude I hope you win! Good luck good luck...

Seriously have no clue why I amped for this. Maybe because it's an ology member I dunno. Also in4contest pictures.

Wow I'm oddly excited for Monday. I had to check and see what date it was. Dude I hope you win! Good luck good luck...

Seriously have no clue why I amped for this. Maybe because it's an ology member I dunno. Also in4contest pictures.

I'm in on this too.

Bringing this back to page one. Contest time, I want my pictures and updates on Monday damnit! Good luck good luck!

Hey Guys,
I am here and proudly say that Title is OURS , i had the first place in competition :)
European Championship Beware , Doc is coming !

Hey Guys,
I am here and proudly say that Title is OURS , i had the first place in competition :)
European Championship Beware , Doc is coming !

Congrats Bro. We knew you could do it. That is frigging awesome man.

Welcome back champ.

Thank you all guys, appreciated :)
I will rest today a little but in evening i will post the pictures , i need to delete my stage number on photoshop :)

Back