My review on N2KTS

fruit punch is gtg....i hate apple or grape anything.

Word.

Just got it yesterday and tried it this morning.

Here's my short Review:

Took it at 6am then worked out 20 mins later. I know it's says to wait 30-45 mins before workout, but I already started feeling pumped 10 mins after consumption.

Pros:
-Had a decent workout with great pumps
-Kept me focused through out the day.
-I still feel awake at 6PM, normally at this time i'm kinda lethargic.

Cons:
-5 mins into my workout, my face started feeling "Flushed"(feeling you get when you take straight Niacin). Not sure if it was because it was 30 degrees in the garage at the time of my workout.
-Creatine, for me it's a downside to take this before each workout, because 'I get too pumped' so I do less of reps. I know others are different, but just giving my honest opinion.

Overall this is a very good PWO supp and would recommend it.

Word.

Just got it yesterday and tried it this morning.

Here's my short Review:

Took it at 6am then worked out 20 mins later. I know it's says to wait 30-45 mins before workout, but I already started feeling pumped 10 mins after consumption.

Pros:
-Had a decent workout with great pumps
-Kept me focused through out the day.
-I still feel awake at 6PM, normally at this time i'm kinda lethargic.

Cons:
-5 mins into my workout, my face started feeling "Flushed"(feeling you get when you take straight Niacin). Not sure if it was because it was 30 degrees in the garage at the time of my workout.
-Creatine, for me it's a downside to take this before each workout, because 'I get too pumped' so I do less of reps. I know others are different, but just giving my honest opinion.

Overall this is a very good PWO supp and would recommend it.

Nice! I love that tingling feeling...that is when I know it is starting to kick in gear! I LOVE the pumps...just squeeze the heel out of each rep...put your mind to the muscle you are working and focus ONLY on that...the pumps you will soon chase every workout!!! Thanks for the feedback...and yes, it does give me that energy that lasts through the morning after my workout as well...stuff rocks pretty hard!

Hey everyone, I've been taking mesomorph the last 3 weeks and that has been great but I did have a couple of people on here did recommend N2KTS so I'm keen to try :) Where is the best place to buy if your allowed to say on here and will it get to Australia okay? Thanks guys :D

1MR is the only preworkout supplement my body has not adapted to. Jack3d sucked after two weeks as has everything else I've tried. But based upon the positive feedback, I'm going to give this stuff a try. Tomorrow is payday...

Back