My Shit Got Seized!!!

im taking all my stuff over to a buddys house this morning and im going to use his name and address for the reshipment. hes never had anything shipped to his house. and customs certainly has changed in the past few years. i remember like five years ago, me and a friend were ordering all types of shit from all different places like every week, never got seized or questioned. thanks guys for all your opinions, ill get it taken care of.

You're going to give all of your shit to your buddy, and also have the new shipment sent to the same guy?

You are one shitty friend. The most likely time for them to do a search is upon receiving the package.

You're going to give all of your shit to your buddy, and also have the new shipment sent to the same guy?

You are one shitty friend. The most likely time for them to do a search is upon receiving the package.

naw...i took my shit to my gf's place, just using the dudes name and address. since half of the order was for him, he's cool with it. luckily i have everything i need for the cycle im starting on sunday, the order was just some extra stuff for my cycle in the spring. this whole thing sucks, fucking government.

Next time order domestic and you wont have to worry about it.

:laugh3:

Everyone isn't as fortunate as you are to have a good domestic source. It seems as if there are a lot of people that have been getting seizure letters lately. Customs must be busy as hell opening all that dam mail. I know of 3 people in my area excluding me that have all gotten letters in the past 2 months. Not mentioning names but a certain company out of Thailand is really getting their packages caught about every time now. Good luck to all in getting their AS and achieving their fitness goals.

Exactly! Sure you pay a little more but why lose a nights or weeks sleep wondering if your pack will arrive. Not worth it in opinion. Losing your pack is like getting ripped off or scammed!

Next time order domestic and you wont have to worry about it.

:laugh3:

trust me dude, if i knew some domestic suppliers i wouldn't care the price. they could dress me in a skirt and make me sing yankee doodle if they wanted.

Everyone isn't as fortunate as you are to have a good domestic source. It seems as if there are a lot of people that have been getting seizure letters lately. Customs must be busy as hell opening all that dam mail. I know of 3 people in my area excluding me that have all gotten letters in the past 2 months. Not mentioning names but a certain company out of Thailand is really getting their packages caught about every time now. Good luck to all in getting their AS and achieving their fitness goals.

I know talking source on here is taboo... so I will tell you like a wise man told me once (not too long ago ) ...RESEARCH MY FRIEND RESEARCH!!

Actually, customs seems to now be figuring out exactly what is coming through. They've been sometimes identifying completely unlabeled hormones in their letters with the specific hormone names.
US customers is totally different now from what it was just a few years ago.

100% True story!
Boy they got schooled real quick..

I think 90% makes it through. Or they would be out of the business. I mean it must look funny for them to open something. With Christmas coming it's gotta be a good time to order shit :)

It would be funny if little suzie got a teddy bear from her international grandmother with CUSTOMS tape all over it and the little bear ripped open

I would look into a po box at a UPS store. That is what I am thinking about.
This would have a suite # instead of a PO Box #. I know you need to forms of ID
for a PO Box.

The Government should be looking into how we can prevent planes from flying into buildings rather than looking into little packages for steroids. Jerk-Offs!

Back