My Spring 2018 Cycle.....

texas.redneck

So I've been getting a lot of help from JP fine tuning my plan but here's where I'm at now (and I'm already into my 6th week making great gains):

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg week divided into two 250mg pins a week

Weeks 12-14 Test prop 100mg eod starting first prop injection concurrently with my last cyp injection and then eod up until roughly 3 days before starting Clomid/Nolva PCT

Weeks 3-14 Aromasin 12.5 eod (I should have just started at the beginning but I was living life on the edge...lol).

Weeks 10-14 HCG 500iu week split into two IM shots of 250iu (will just add to my Test shots). I would have just run HCG the entire duration of my cycle but didn't plan ahead real well with my supplies. So at this point I was just going to reconstitute one vial of HCG and use it that last 30-45 days, timing it right up until i start Clomid/Nolva PCT. I don't see the point of opening two vials now and throwing like 75% of one in the garbage with the limited shelf life it has after reconstitution (and no I'm not doing some crazy freezing it thing).

Weeks 15-18 PCT Clomid and Nolva 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20, respectively.

My stats:
38 year old
5'11"
185lbs at start of cycle (196 at end of week 5)
10-15% bodyweight
Goals - general physical conditioning with slight emphasis on being really strong.

Not a lot of followers but I decided to spice up my life and do a finisher of Tbol on this cycle. Started with 40mg ed but going to just go with 60mg ed. Finishing week 6 in a couple days and day 1 of tbol. Jumped from 183lbs to 198lbs. Steady 2.3lb a week which is a good gaining pace. Somewhat misleading as I started a little leaner than I normally am at 183 when my normal walking around weight should be closer to 187. So I shot up to that in like a week.

I don't see the point of opening two vials now and throwing like 75% of one in the garbage with the limited shelf life it has after reconstitution (and no I'm not doing some crazy freezing it thing).

Why would you have to use both at the same time ?
Or are you just missing bac water ?

Hcg only has a 30-40 day shelf life. Don***8217;t listen to all that crap about reconstituting and freezing. Its so cheap not worth all that trouble. I got my hcg late with about 5 weeks left on cycle. So i***8217;m just going to reconstitute one about 35 days before pct so i use it up pct. a lot of ology guys are hardcore about using hcg the entire cycle but thats really not necessary unless suffering from painful testicular ateophy. Its more important to be on hcg leading into pct for recovery rather then just during my cycle for aesthetic purposes (i.e. so i can show some chick i have big balls).

Basically i didnt want to reconstitute one and use for 35 days and throw in trash and then reconstitute another just to use it for 15 days before pct and throw in trash.

Hcg only has a 30-40 day shelf life. Don***8217;t listen to all that crap about reconstituting and freezing. Its so cheap not worth all that trouble. I got my hcg late with about 5 weeks left on cycle. So i***8217;m just going to reconstitute one about 35 days before pct so i use it up pct. a lot of ology guys are hardcore about using hcg the entire cycle but thats really not necessary unless suffering from painful testicular ateophy. Its more important to be on hcg leading into pct for recovery rather then just during my cycle for aesthetic purposes (i.e. so i can show some chick i have big balls).

I missed that you were 6 weeks in bro.
I dont freeze mine, like you said, way to much hassle. I bought sterile vials from amazon and reconstitute it with bac water 5k iu to 5ml and transfer it to the vial. I store it in a vaccum sealed bottle in the fridge, I did lower the fridge temp a bit.
Thought you could have extended the duration so to speak, got lost in the "have to use both" :)

Ahh, i thought it was important to run it for the whole duration, personally my balls is shrinking on hcg lol :(

I think your cycle looks good bro, looking forward to seeing updates and maybe even some pictures ?

I reconstitute with 2cc which i think makes a 1/10 cc mark 250iu and then add that to my twice a week injections for 500iu week. I think thats what i do. I havent done a cycle aince 2016 so cant remember. I***8217;ll research before reconstituting to refresh.

I dont know about pics on open forum but i would PM pics if i could figure out how to ipload. I just see insert pic option and it tells me i have to do a url address when i try to attach to pm:

***8220;Add an Image from Url
Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
URL

I missed that you were 6 weeks in bro.
I dont freeze mine, like you said, way to much hassle. I bought sterile vials from amazon and reconstitute it with bac water 5k iu to 5ml and transfer it to the vial. I store it in a vaccum sealed bottle in the fridge, I did lower the fridge temp a bit.
Thought you could have extended the duration so to speak, got lost in the "have to use both" :)

Ahh, i thought it was important to run it for the whole duration, personally my balls is shrinking on hcg lol :(

I think your cycle looks good bro, looking forward to seeing updates and maybe even some pictures ?

I should also add to the log that When started tbol today i also started NAC, Tudca and 3000mg taurine. I guess taurine helps with tbol cramps. I really been craving copenhagen but afraid it might eff up my liver with added toxins while on TBol. And nicotine also makes my heart race at night. So i guess i have to stay off for now.

I dont know about pics on open forum but i would PM pics if i could figure out how to ipload. I just see insert pic option and it tells me i have to do a url address when i try to attach to pm:

Never sent pictures in PM's but just use paint and remove your face. Then if you really paranoid you can use a program called "exifpurge" which removes all metadata (like device used, gps location etc etc).
Pictures are also locked behind login so google cant index it via searches. Pretty safe i think :)

I just click the picture button, then "From computer" tab to the upper left, "choose file", browse to file and then just below it "upload file" and done :)

I should also add to the log that When started tbol today i also started NAC, Tudca and 3000mg taurine. I guess taurine helps with tbol cramps. I really been craving copenhagen but afraid it might eff up my liver with added toxins while on TBol. And nicotine also makes my heart race at night. So i guess i have to stay off for now.

If the pumps/cramps get really bad, you could up the taurine dose and make sure to split doses and take in morning and before bed. I also take in my pwo shake.

If the pumps/cramps get really bad, you could up the taurine dose and make sure to split doses and take in morning and before bed. I also take in my pwo shake.

Good word and that's exactly what I started today. I did some more research and so that for athletic purposes some take taurine up to 6000/day spread in 3 even doses. So today I started with 2000 preworkout with breakfast and 2000 in postworkout shake and then I'm going to take the last 2000 before bed as you said. That's the worse to get a calf cramp or foot cramp in middle of the night.

Never sent pictures in PM's but just use paint and remove your face. Then if you really paranoid you can use a program called "exifpurge" which removes all metadata (like device used, gps location etc etc).
Pictures are also locked behind login so google cant index it via searches. Pretty safe i think :)

I just click the picture button, then "From computer" tab to the upper left, "choose file", browse to file and then just below it "upload file" and done :)

I see "insert" option now for replying to threads but I still am not going to be that dude posting up public selfies even with face cropped out. I can't find that same "insert" option for PM's unfortunately.

Good word and that's exactly what I started today. I did some more research and so that for athletic purposes some take taurine up to 6000/day spread in 3 even doses. So today I started with 2000 preworkout with breakfast and 2000 in postworkout shake and then I'm going to take the last 2000 before bed as you said. That's the worse to get a calf cramp or foot cramp in middle of the night.

Sounds like a good plan bro :)

I see "insert" option now for replying to threads but I still am not going to be that dude posting up public selfies even with face cropped out. I can't find that same "insert" option for PM's unfortunately.

Just checked and its different for me too in threads and PM's.
It took me weeks of debating if i wanted to be so publicly scrutinized but I decided to post everything to help keep myself motivated. Critique and to some extent "haters" is among the best boost I can get, i go into overdrive then haha :p

So what do these tbol ***8220;pumps***8221; everyone talks about feel like? My only experience is Creatine (water retention), testosterone only cycles (more water retention), and keto diet (lost water weight and hardened muscles). Other than that I***8217;ve never done orals or anything else. Ao these ***8220;pumps***8221; is it just like when I do a bunch of reps and my muscle like maxed out with lactic acid. Or is it like when i was on keto and i shedded water weight and muscles got harder and I got calf cramps in middle of night.

I also have been under dosing my Test Cyp still it looks like. I went through the whole first vial drawing my pins to the 1cc and that second line thinking that was the 0.25 mark (which 1.25 would give me 250mg cyp per pin) but then I realized that was a 2/10 marker not a 1/4 marker so I shorted my whole first vile which put me in the 480/week range. Then for the second vial I was trying to get it drawn to 1.25cc by drawing to the middle of the 2/10 and 3/10 marker where I think 1/4 would be, but I'm nearing the end of this vial it still looks like I'm way behind. So I'm thinking for the last month I guess I'm just going to start pinning 1.3cc to catch up. I haven't had any estro sides and am feeling pertty good. So bumping dosage up to roughly 530-535mg a week on tbol 60mg ed should go for a nice finisher.

I also have been under dosing my Test Cyp still it looks like. I went through the whole first vial drawing my pins to the 1cc and that second line thinking that was the 0.25 mark (which 1.25 would give me 250mg cyp per pin) but then I realized that was a 2/10 marker not a 1/4 marker so I shorted my whole first vile which put me in the 480/week range. Then for the second vial I was trying to get it drawn to 1.25cc by drawing to the middle of the 2/10 and 3/10 marker where I think 1/4 would be, but I'm nearing the end of this vial it still looks like I'm way behind. So I'm thinking for the last month I guess I'm just going to start pinning 1.3cc to catch up. I haven't had any estro sides and am feeling pertty good. So bumping dosage up to roughly 530-535mg a week on tbol 60mg ed should go for a nice finisher.

I had similar problems, I ended up doing tiny bit more but in the end I decided to just be consistent and stick with a marking and use that for the duration of the cycle.
Don't think you want to taper and play catch up, you want to strive for stable and even blood levels.

I had similar problems, I ended up doing tiny bit more but in the end I decided to just be consistent and stick with a marking and use that for the duration of the cycle.
Don't think you want to taper and play catch up, you want to strive for stable and even blood levels.

yeah but just pinning 1.3 cc 2x week for about 520/week to finish this out sounds like more fun...ha. I haven't had any real signs of estrogen related side effects since I made the switch to my Anastrozle 0.5 eod. I was on some Aromasin at 12.5 eod and I was starting to question the validity of it. It just didn't give me the good feeling (domestic source, cheap bottling in capsules). So I switched to this Anastrozle about 3 doses into it immediately felt normalized.

Correct me if i'm wrong but ARomasin at 12.5 eod should be about the same estrogen control as Anastrozle at 0.5 eod, right? I kind of passively complained about the questionable Aromasin over on the BOP source forum and then got a forever lifetime ban. LIke I didn't even come hard griping about it. As a matter of fact, I just added onto someone else's post about it and also had my own post questioning the same sources Clomid. Well I think between those two, even though they were super passive jabs and didn't even name source outright, got me banned because this particular source is top of the list over there. He probably owns the BOP forum or something so it's like one of those never speak a negative thing about him or you are out type things.

progress pics

Alright I did some pics. Sorry for the crap photography. I'm not a bodybuilder and honestly don't practice flexing in mirror or anything. These are completely one dimensional (front view) and waist up pics. So really pretty shitty for comparison purposes. The start pic was my 183lbs on 3/7 (left) and the Mid pic (right) is me at 199 4/26. And those are legit weigh ins on the same beam scale at the same gym wearing the same underwear. I carry a ton of weight in my legs and posterior chain since the foundation of most of my workouts are squats, lunges, RDL's, pullups, rows (I literally had to find my pleated dress pants and start wearing those to work because I was splitting my other ones in the quad/glute and didn't want to ruin them). To me, it looks like my abdominal fat is really about the same. I also bench and OH press but those are usually not the base of a workout but rather ancillary add ons. And then obviously core and abs but not for aesthetics but to keep my back healthy and injury free mostly.

Trying to decide how I want to handle the last 6 weeks of this cycle....

I'm 7 weeks in as of this post. and I have 6 weeks left on my Testosterone 500mg/week (this includes my Test Prop at the end to maximize my out into PCT). Started the Tbol at 40mg ed 6 days ago.

First thing I'm trying to decide is diet (i.e. bulk, shred, maintenance):
Should I split my last 6 weeks evenly between bulking and shredding diet? In other words, keep bulking for 3 more weeks and then Keto shred last 3 weeks? Or just shred last two weeks? Or not shred at all or some intermittent diet? Or just cut to a maintenance diet? I can still see visible abs even at 199. As a matter of fact, my abdominal fat seems to be exactly the same at 199 as 183 tbh. I'm not a bodybuilder so really didn't have aesthetic goals going into this. If I had to articulate an "aesthetic" goal, it's really just to still look like the guy who can body slam someone and ground and pound his ass.

Second thing I'm trying to decide is tbol dosage:
Tbol Dosage? started this week at 40mg. Never done orals before and I seem to be tolerating it fine. Should I just go to 60mg/day or keep at 40mg or what?

View attachment 567360View attachment 567361

Back