My Spring 2018 Cycle.....

So since starting on Tbol my sex drive seems to be what I'd say is "normal". It's kind of nice because the testosterone only cycles were literally making me a sex crazed maniac. I had to find a girl to bang at least 2-3 times a week. I much prefer to be in this "normal" sex drive. So is this what it is like with all testosterone suppressing steroids when you stack them? LIke Deca, or Dbol, or whatever is they surpress your testosterone so much that when you take testosterone as the foundation you just get to "normal" sex drive again? Or does it have to do with blood plasma levels peaking and leveling off? or is it all in my head?

So since starting on Tbol my sex drive seems to be what I'd say is "normal". It's kind of nice because the testosterone only cycles were literally making me a sex crazed maniac. I had to find a girl to bang at least 2-3 times a week. I much prefer to be in this "normal" sex drive. So is this what it is like with all testosterone suppressing steroids when you stack them? LIke Deca, or Dbol, or whatever is they surpress your testosterone so much that when you take testosterone as the foundation you just get to "normal" sex drive again? Or does it have to do with blood plasma levels peaking and leveling off? or is it all in my head?

My own sexdrive is directly related to my E2 levels.
I recently had high E2 and my sexdrive became less... Increased dose and hit a sweet spot where I was super "active" again but last week or so, think I've crashed it because its less again.
Gonna do blood work to confirm next week, just waiting for GH levels to raise so I can verify if its legit in the same blood work.

I'm in that weird spot too where I'm taking a load of test and the sex drive has dropped off. Going to get bloodwork next Tuesday to see what's going on with the estrogen level.

Yeh that makes sense. Ive heard 3J talk about something similar with diet and how you're body likes to stay in certain weights (give or take a few pounds) so you have to push that for it to become the new norm as you put it.
Also read that our bodies are so smart that you can reattach limbs and the corresponding cells on each sides know how to "find" each other and heal without being put back at the exact identical p osition

The thing that gets me is how illogical it is that muscle growth would be accelerated just due to the fact it has been enlarged before. That too me at least, doesn't make sense.
the body has a homeostasis it likes to keep... and it also can be programmed

having said that.. if youve reached a certain muscle mass, its likely the body will give you less of a hard time reaching it again

well look who showed up if not the one and only infamous 3J. I was pretty sure muscle memory is a real thing and the longer period of time your body is in that "certain muscle mass" then the longer you are programming it into your body. I don't know science behind it. Now I will tell you it gets harder to bounce back as you get older. It doesn't quite come back to me as quick as it used to. Hence why I resorted to cheating with PED's at age 36.

having said that.. if youve reached a certain muscle mass, its likely the body will give you less of a hard time reaching it again

I'm in that weird spot too where I'm taking a load of test and the sex drive has dropped off. Going to get bloodwork next Tuesday to see what's going on with the estrogen level.

That sounds kind of like what I hit. I wouldn't describe it as sex drive dropped off but rather just normalized versus the first half of my cycle where it was off the charts. I'm feeling really good otherwise and not complaining about the fact I just want sex like once a day and not nonstop all day long crazy about it.

So I exceeded my 205lb weight gain goal at the end of week 10 of my cycle this weekend. That was a perfect nice slow steady gains of an average of 2lbs a week for 10 weeks (give or take). I feel pretty good about that. Weight seemed to have jumped up a little on me last week and after my weekend workouts I felt blown up all over. By my calculations I have 3 weeks left of cypionate and I'm going to finish one more week on Tbol. As of start of week 11 I'm starting full blown Keto diet. I want to get a good 2-3'ish weeks on Keto. I'm not doing this necessarily to be calorie deficient to lose weight but rather just shedding water weight and hardening up the muscles. Inevitably on Keto I'll tend to be at a maintenance level or slightly calorie deficient just because I need a good 3000+ calories a day to maintain and it starts to get real hard on keto cramming that many calories into your diet.

Anyways, that's the plan to shed water weight and maybe some body fat and see what I'm looking like. I also think this will make the transition off of testosterone to have less of an impact on my body if I've already cut back on some water retention.

So does this also apply to keeping gains post cycle? In other words, I'm on a Test Cyp cycle (as my log describes). I'm at week 10 and generally happy with where I am at and gains I've made and ready to shut this thing down and move into PCT. However, for what we noted above, I'm assuming it's best for me to maintain this "homeostasis" state for a couple more weeks for my body to adjust and then I'm more likely to maintain it coming off cycle? And also the fact I really haven't pushed myself to past where i've been all natural in my younger days...

So does this also apply to keeping gains post cycle? In other words, I'm on a Test Cyp cycle (as my log describes). I'm at week 10 and generally happy with where I am at and gains I've made and ready to shut this thing down and move into PCT. However, for what we noted above, I'm assuming it's best for me to maintain this "homeostasis" state for a couple more weeks for my body to adjust and then I'm more likely to maintain it coming off cycle? And also the fact I really haven't pushed myself to past where i've been all natural in my younger days...

Thats correct, its commonly refereed to as maintenance phase or diet. Essentially means you keep pushing gym and eating the same and making your new weight the new homeostasis level.

Wrapping things up...

Alright Gentlemen, it's been real and its been fun but it hasn't been real fun. So here's a summary of what my cycle ended up being and if you scroll below some crappy before and after pics. I did not do a very good job at all of photography this cycle. I simply take the same waist up front view selfie every time I weigh myself. You'll have to take my word that I have some tree trunk legs and a big ass posterior chain since I squat or do some form of legs almost every workout.

General stats:

38 male
5'11"
SW 184
FW 197

12.5 weeks of 470mg of cyp per week every 3.5 days. Meant to do 500/week but where I kept measuring the marker between 1cc and 1.5cc ended up being a 235mg shot the whole time.
Adex 0.5 e3d except had to bump that up to almost every day the first couple days I stacked prop on my cyp
Mid-cycle kicker of 4 weeks of Tbol at 40/60/40/40
Prop 100mg eod finisher for 5 shots starting concurrently with my last shot of cyp

So cycle ran me just over 13 weeks total and had its ups and downs. My low back took me out for at least two weeks on cycle where I had to back off workouts to almost nothing. I changed diet and went strict Keto Diet for the last 3 weeks which also knocked me out for a good weekend of workouts while my body was becoming fat adapted to ketosis. It was worth it though because I shedded about 10lbs of water weight I was walking around with and I lost virtually no strength at all so I think my transition off cycle back to normal I'm not going to have a significant swing. I've kept it steady at 196-197 for really the last 2.5-3 weeks of my cycle along with some continued strength gains. In the past, 195 is typically my general off cycle just maintenance weight. So I'm hoping after PCT the result will be that I haven't lost much by way of muscle mass. I'm going to toss in some creatine which is always good for 4-5lbs water weight to offset anything I lose coming off Testosterone.

I took my last shot of prop and HCG 2 days ago. Will start Clomid/Nolva on the 16th day since my last cyp injection which will be the 8th day after my last prop injection. Here are my before and after pics.

View attachment 567481View attachment 567482

Last edited:
Glad to hear you stuck with the Keto.

Pics look Great..................................... JP

Back