My stack

7 lbs in 3 weeks.

*2 Caps ADAM Multi
*2 Caps NOW Choline & Inositol
* 9g Fish Oil
*NOW Digestive Enzyme with meals/PWO shake
*TrueProtein Custom Mix Containing (I split this into 2 doses, pre and post WO):
-10g Creatine Mono
-3g ALCAR
-3g Taurine
-9g Dextrose

I then bought Beta-Alanine and Idebenone from BN. I take one 0.5tsp serving of Beta-alanine pre and post WO, and 1/16th tsp Idebenone pre and post workout, both mixed in my cup with my TP mix. Lemonade flavor is good.

whoa... scientist

u mean u lost or gained 7lbs in 3 weeks?

Creatine mono alone usually puts 4-5 lbs of weight on me in the first few weeks of using it. Not knocking your supps though, it looks very similar to what I take on a daily basis. NOW is an excellent brand and I use thier pure powders (BCAA, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Beta alanine). Why no BCAA or Gluta??

I'd also take our product, pGHt. pGHt makes you sleep like a baby and increases growth hormone levels by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce GH naturally. Rest and recovery will result in fat loss as well as lean tissue gains

I'd also take our product, pGHt. pGHt makes you sleep like a baby and increases growth hormone levels by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce GH naturally. Rest and recovery will result in fat loss as well as lean tissue gains

Caution: The most common side effect with this supplement is shortness of breath and a tingling sensation after application.

What causes this?

pGHt

Caution: The most common side effect with this supplement is shortness of breath and a tingling sensation after application.

What causes this?

Hey great question. I hope this helps. We've been selling this product for over eight years. It is the best amino prodoct out there.

That side affect comes from GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid). The shortness of breath comes from a temporary constriction of the bronchus. The tingling affect come from vasodilation which is the expansion of the red blood cells which is very healthy because it carries excess storage and toxins out of the fat cells.

Octacosanol is a supplement you can consider to add IMHO.

Back