My stupid bro is about to start taking D-bol ONLY

Ya northern Cali and the yay area for sure lol. Ya they have a couple hits n then put out some whack shit.
Im a Pisces but id rather be a killa whale!!

Put the phone on ya butt, it's booty call. And I'm comin ta bust nuts on all yall. AN I'M OUT, HALF A BLUNT HANGIN OUT MY MOUTH. SPEEDIN LIKE A DEMON ON THE 101 SOUTH.I SMOKE CHEWY LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN NUT.

Alright I'm done... sorry.

im not going to blow smoke up your brothers ass. dbol can make a great first cycle and he doesnt need a test base. he will however need to know how to run it and he will be better off if he used ai's and a pct.

Put the phone on ya butt, it's booty call. And I'm comin ta bust nuts on all yall. AN I'M OUT, HALF A BLUNT HANGIN OUT MY MOUTH. SPEEDIN LIKE A DEMON ON THE 101 SOUTH.I SMOKE CHEWY LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN NUT.

Alright I'm done... sorry.

Lmao!!! Gonna have to break out the ole CDs tonight!!

I love Lumpy....but back to the case in point....

Ayo, or whatever your name is...steroids is a big boy game, which obviously the coach has left you on the bench WAY too long! Read the sticky's! This is NOT a good first cycle period....lift, eat, sleep, take creatin,...wrong cycle or un-prepared equals: your tits will be double DD's and you wanna kill your mother, then you"ll realize the mistake, but then it will be too late...get a grip , man...is that good enough???

Dear Big Bro,

I love you soooo muches. I don't think you should take d-bol. Because at a shade under 6 feet and at 115lbs, you should clearly be on a 52 week a-bomb cycle. I think it would raise your self-esteem and make you a better person. I am not going to take them, because I am an inch taller and 40 pounds heavier than you. Yes...you heard me right...I am one third larger than you and still freakishly small. But don't worry about me. I have a misguided understanding of the metric system in one hand and a 2.5 pound weight in the other. One day, dare I say it??? We may become--The bash brothers. By that time I should figure out our weight in "Stones" and really cock all of my internet musings up beyond comprehension. Anyway. I miss you while you are in the bathroom doing whatever you do in there. I got top bunk tonight!

Love,
Little huggy bro

P.s. Avoid the goodnight kiss from mom on Saturday, its dad's birthday and he gets his yearly blow job.

Hahah, this thread didn't turn out the way i wanted. Wont be showing him this thread cause people are saying dbol only is OK, but it's not i guess?? Anyways, if i get him to go with test e only, is it a better option for him u guys think?

Hahah, this thread didn't turn out the way i wanted. Wont be showing him this thread cause people are saying dbol only is OK, but it's not i guess?? Anyways, if i get him to go with test e only, is it a better option for him u guys think?

Shut the fuck up, cut the crap and admit it's for yourself you fucking idiot. We hear threads like this all the time. Oh my friend needs help. Someone help my friend. Blah blah fucking blah. You aren't fooling anyone. Tell your friend to make an account on here, it's completely anonymous. Unless you don't have a friend that wants to take dianabol, and that person is actually you. Absolute bellend you are.

Shut the fuck up, cut the crap and admit it's for yourself you fucking idiot. We hear threads like this all the time. Oh my friend needs help. Someone help my friend. Blah blah fucking blah. You aren't fooling anyone. Tell your friend to make an account on here, it's completely anonymous. Unless you don't have a friend that wants to take dianabol, and that person is actually you. Absolute bellend you are.

WTF??? man you got some serious issues, it's for my fucking brother u stupid shit, don't try to be smart here. i don't give a shit about the other 99% threads where people are actually writing about them selves, but sometime there's got to be a legit one, and this one is.

WTF??? man you got some serious issues, it's for my fucking brother u stupid shit, don't try to be smart here. i don't give a shit about the other 99% threads where people are actually writing about them selves, but sometime there's got to be a legit one, and this one is.

I'm not being smart. I'm being right. Why would you make an account and your friend doesn't? It's not that hard, jesus christ. Tell him to stop being a lazy dumb fuck and get on here and talk to us himself. Instead of hiding behind you and your account. The best advice you can give him is tell him to make an account, read some stickies, and create a thread asking for help. That will take an hour tops. Not that fucking hard.

I'm not being smart. I'm being right. Why would you make an account and your friend doesn't? It's not that hard, jesus christ. Tell him to stop being a lazy dumb fuck and get on here and talk to us himself. Instead of hiding behind you and your account. The best advice you can give him is tell him to make an account, read some stickies, and create a thread asking for help. That will take an hour tops. Not that fucking hard.

First of all, i dont think u have read my thread from the start. It's my brother, not a fu friend.

I do this because he don't give a shit about research and thinks only dbol will not harm him cause he found some good examples in google. Trust me, i know my brother, he is not going to make an account and sit here and read stickes, i just know that. That's basically why i made this thread, to show him this thread later on, and u guys pointing out what he is about to do is stupid.

First of all, i dont think u have read my thread from the start. It's my brother, not a fu friend.

I do this because he don't give a shit about research and thinks only dbol will not harm him cause he found some good examples in google. Trust me, i know my brother, he is not going to make an account and sit here and read stickes, i just know that. That's basically why i made this thread, to show him this thread later on, and u guys pointing out what he is about to do is stupid.

Well, say to him that he can expect a lot of weight gain from water... and then lose all these gains when he come off. He will look big while he takes in and then, when he come off, he'll lose 20lbs of water. If he wants to do it, he gotta inject. Its a must if he wants to at least keep the gains. Tell him that if he doesn't have a good diet, even if he injects, wich is way superior to Dbol alone, he is not going to grow. Tell him to man up and come here ask for advice and educate himself on AAS ;

Hello guys,

I've been training for about 3 years (natty), My brother on the other hand only started training with me 2 weeks ago. He's my older brother so i can't really tell him what to do, cause he just won't listen when it comes to steroid and diet and so on, he don't give a fuck. The thing with him is that he wants to gain weight fast so he can look better than me, the reason being that he is my big brother. Anyways, he's been talking about getting steroid to gain fast like a kick start. So he ordered DBol, and he got them today . He's going to start taking them the beginning of next month (10 days). I told him that this will mess with his body, and that he need test as base and still he doesn't listen to me.

So guys i was thinking if u could do me a little favor and write here why he shouldn't take them, and how it could mess with him. I will show him this thread so he get's the message. Start the sentence with his name (ayo) so he feels that you are writing to him. I really appreciate it !!!!!!!

The good part is that you have been on this board for over a year and have hopefully read enough really good advice to give him.

Me
Weight: 70 kg
Height: 180 cm

Stupid bro
Weight: 52
Height: 178 cm

Ayo, use an injectable testosterone like cypionate or enanthate for your best results. I have ran this same cycle multiple times and have seen astronomical size and strength increases and highly recommend it. If this is your first cycle I would not run Dbol. Use test only at 400-500 a week to see if you are prone to androgenic side effects. Hope this was helpful and as always I am open to answering PM's.

Rob

Read the fucking stickies for fuck sakes. Are you brain dead?

Hi guys!

Its me ayo, my brother told me to make an account and right here so you all will believe me. haha i have been reading this thread for maybe 15 min now and im still going to take these dboll 25/50, and i have nolva as post cycle therapy (pct), i will use testo later in the winter , but now for the summer i will use dboll only, then on the post cycle therapy (pct) i will drink alot of creatin and after to.

Back