My stupid bro is about to start taking D-bol ONLY

Listen to Robbie, read the stickies and do a basic 12 week cycle, 500mg per week of test E or C with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and HCG. Use nolva and clomid both for post cycle therapy (pct). If just taking pills got good results, EVERYONE here would be taking pills. NOBODY here just takes pills. Think about it.

Oh, the dbol will make a great kick starter for a test cycle, use them that way, you will be MUCH happier.

Hi guys!

Its me ayo, my brother told me to make an account and right here so you all will believe me. haha i have been reading this thread for maybe 15 min now and im still going to take these dboll 25/50, and i have nolva as pct, i will use testo later in the winter , but now for the summer i will use dboll only, then on the pct i will drink alot of creatin and after to.

Hahah u stupid fuck

Hi guys!

Its me ayo, my brother told me to make an account and right here so you all will believe me. haha i have been reading this thread for maybe 15 min now and im still going to take these dboll 25/50, and i have nolva as pct, i will use testo later in the winter , but now for the summer i will use dboll only, then on the pct i will drink alot of creatin and after to.

dude that's your choice, at least do a real pct; clomid or nolva... but that's your body man its not our business, you wont be able to fuck for a while if you dont pct.

Hi guys!

didnt read the whole shit, if you have a pct then go ahead; maybe youll be happy with the results who knows... but you should man up and hop on test.. why dont you do it with your bro; do a cycle together, start the same date that could be cool

First of all, i dont think u have read my thread from the start. It's my brother, not a fu friend.

I do this because he don't give a shit about research and thinks only dbol will not harm him cause he found some good examples in google. Trust me, i know my brother, he is not going to make an account and sit here and read stickes, i just know that. That's basically why i made this thread, to show him this thread later on, and u guys pointing out what he is about to do is stupid.

So he's happy to sit on google and read about dianabol, but doesn't want to research on how to run it properly? Something doesn't add up. Tell him he can have fun trying to get pussy looking like a bloated asshole and trying to stick his soft cock in a wet pussy. He can have fun with a bloated face, no sex drive, acne and just looking like shit. Tell him good luck in his life journey with girls, and the fact he won't even be able to satisfy himself. You're brother can't be that much of an uneducated idiot.

Hi guys!

Drink creatine? Lol. Yeah just smash that shit down. You sound so dumb and illiterate and no where near ready to touch AAS. Good luck having a shit life my friend. How old are you anyway?

Hello guys,

I've been training for about 3 years (natty), My brother on the other hand only started training with me 2 weeks ago. He's my older brother so i can't really tell him what to do, cause he just won't listen when it comes to steroid and diet and so on, he don't give a fuck. The thing with him is that he wants to gain weight fast so he can look better than me, the reason being that he is my big brother. Anyways, he's been talking about getting steroid to gain fast like a kick start. So he ordered DBol, and he got them today . He's going to start taking them the beginning of next month (10 days). I told him that this will mess with his body, and that he need test as base and still he doesn't listen to me.

So guys i was thinking if u could do me a little favor and write here why he shouldn't take them, and how it could mess with him. I will show him this thread so he get's the message. Start the sentence with his name (ayo) so he feels that you are writing to him. I really appreciate it !!!!!!!

Me
Weight: 70 kg
Height: 180 cm

Stupid bro
Weight: 52
Height: 178 cm

Hey Ayo,

Your brother is right. I understand that you really want to pack on the weight quick but if your going to do, do it right. Every cycle that you consider starts off with a TEST Base. Now Im not saying you cant just do D-Bol on its own, you can of course if you want to suffer from limp dick. So in light of your brother's concern, and everyone on here. If you are going to start juicing do it right that includes running Test Prop or Enanth depending on how often you want to pin 400-500 mg a week for 8-12 weeks. I would even go as far to suggest maybe you should drop the D-Bol and run test alone. Clearly if you are even considering running D-Bol on it owns you have no freaking idea what your in for.

I know what its like bro. I have a younger brother and we are quite competitive. If you ever need any help Im sure there are plenty of people willing to help, unlike a few of these douchebags here. Best of luck man.

Drink creatine? Lol. Yeah just smash that shit down. You sound so dumb and illiterate and no where near ready to touch AAS. Good luck having a shit life my friend. How old are you anyway?

I am with Forever on this one. Bro you have no clue what the hell your in for. So stop you have a long time to juice, If you do it and do it wrong your only wasting your time & money. Re-consider, review and plan your cycle correctly. Now if you havent read my previous post, and your still considering running D-bol on its own. Please be my guest. Im sure your going to be back, your going to shit bricks the size of texas. Best of luck!

I am with Forever on this one. Bro you have no clue what the hell your in for. So stop you have a long time to juice, If you do it and do it wrong your only wasting your time & money. Re-consider, review and plan your cycle correctly. Now if you havent read my previous post, and your still considering running D-bol on its own. Please be my guest. Im sure your going to be back, your going to shit bricks the size of texas. Best of luck!

This. Jgear has worded it much better than what I did.

thanks guys, i really appreciate it, he finally changed his mind, now he's going for basic test e 500mg week cycle. So this thread made a difference after all :D

I'll update with the shit he's going to order and see what u guys think. If it goes well for him, maybe i'll do same cycle later on :D

Last edited:
Hey Ayo,

Your brother is right. I understand that you really want to pack on the weight quick but if your going to do, do it right. Every cycle that you consider starts off with a TEST Base. Now Im not saying you cant just do D-Bol on its own, you can of course if you want to suffer from limp dick. So in light of your brother's concern, and everyone on here. If you are going to start juicing do it right that includes running Test Prop or Enanth depending on how often you want to pin 400-500 mg a week for 8-12 weeks. I would even go as far to suggest maybe you should drop the D-Bol and run test alone. Clearly if you are even considering running D-Bol on it owns you have no freaking idea what your in for.

I know what its like bro. I have a younger brother and we are quite competitive. If you ever need any help Im sure there are plenty of people willing to help, unlike a few of these douchebags here. Best of luck man.

Thx man, respect for you !!

Thx man, respect for you !!

So let me get this straight. First you claim to have a brother, which I doubt. Secondly you say he wouldn't even think about making an account, in fact you said he definitely wouldn't, then all of a sudden he creates one with the exact same punctuation and grammar as you. Thirdly he says in his first post that he is going to run dianabol, then all of a sudden you say he's changed his mind, when you said he definitely wouldn't. Something doesn't add up here at all.

Anyway, how old are "both" of you?

So let me get this straight. First you claim to have a brother, which I doubt. Secondly you say he wouldn't even think about making an account, in fact you said he definitely wouldn't, then all of a sudden he creates one with the exact same punctuation and grammar as you. Thirdly he says in his first post that he is going to run dianabol, then all of a sudden you say he's changed his mind, when you said he definitely wouldn't. Something doesn't add up here at all.

If he comes across as knowing using a test base is what's generally recommended, why do you think he himself wants to do the dbol and get people to talk him out of an oral cycle? Yes people do troll but I think he's genuine. After all, he's not the first person to ask questions on here about cycles on behalf of someone else. It happens a lot. I've gotten pm's about it from people on behalf of "friends" when info is already here. If you don't think this is a genuine post why waste your time in it?

I understand u think this is fake when there's so many trolls out there, but trust me, this is true. Why would i make it so complicated and lie? no one here knows me anyways.

nevermind, i'm 22, he's 24

If he comes across as knowing using a test base is what's generally recommended, why do you think he himself wants to do the dbol and get people to talk him out of an oral cycle? Yes people do troll but I think he's genuine. After all, he's not the first person to ask questions on here about cycles on behalf of someone else. It happens a lot. I've gotten pm's about it from people on behalf of "friends" when info is already here. If you don't think this is a genuine post why waste your time in it?

You love replying to my posts don't you babe.

I understand u think this is fake when there's so many trolls out there, but trust me, this is true. Why would i make it so complicated and lie? no one here knows me anyways.

nevermind, i'm 22, he's 24

Yeah fair enough. You don't seem like a troll anyway. Is he still wanting to do the dianabol or is he leaning towards testosterone only now?

First cycle? Test only, and see how the body reacts...save dbol for next cycle...

I'll say it again...test only for first cycle...test only for first cycle...test only for first cycle...trying to be nice, but god damn its tough!!

Guys, one thing i'm concerned about is testosterone lvl post cycle. Cause i've been reading about it lately, and many people who gets blood test claim that it never came back to what it was before. Some say it's higher but most say lower.

What do you guys think about this, anyone know for a fact that it does come back with proper pct?

With a well designed cycle and proper PCT, he should be back to normal. 25 is usually the minimum recommended age, but at 24 he should survive. You, at 22, should wait!

Keep in mind that a "test Only" cycle, is not a single compound cycle, you need Test, Adex (or some AI), HCG, Nolva and Clomid. He could use the dbol he has as a kick starter, so a "test only" cycle could be 6 compounds.

Back