My stupid bro is about to start taking D-bol ONLY

imma differ from everyone in here and say - i have done some dbol only cycles for up to 12 weeks... My blood work on liver came back clean after that, only sides i had was some acne, but i always get acne from dbol...

actually, where im from, dbol only cycles is considered a newbie cycle...

there is also a lot of articles explaining short burst cycles, saying that dbol only for some 4 weeks can work pretty good...

the only reason not to do a dbol only as a first one is if you wanna save it up for later, cause in my opinion, dbol is god of roids... i add dbol to all cycles and do dbol only cycles when low on cash.

all this is just my personal experience...do whatever you belive in.

The stupid fu** just told me he took his first tab of dianabol 25g even tough i was convinced we changed his mind to stick with test only. I dont give a shit anymore, tried everything he wont listen. He seems to be little lost now, maybe he regrets taking that pill somewhat. Dark side feeling?

told him to order armidex to take with the dianabol everyday, and clomid with the nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).

Anyways, i'll update how it goes for him.

Why not just slap some sense into him?

Just fucking rip him a new asshole, maybe then he'll get it?

And how would you go about that? Tough words are just words, what kind of action do you really think is going to get him to 'see sense'? It's easy to say shit, but not so easy to do shit! OP's only solace will be in the after effects of his brother's oral cycle. Maybe the advice fallen on deaf ears will ring true then..

The stupid fu** just told me he took his first tab of dianabol 25g even tough i was convinced we changed his mind to stick with test only. I dont give a shit anymore, tried everything he wont listen. He seems to be little lost now, maybe he regrets taking that pill somewhat. Dark side feeling?

told him to order armidex to take with the dianabol everyday, and clomid with the nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).

Anyways, i'll update how it goes for him.

Hahahaha, the little guy is so desperate and cant wait. Good luck. Bbobo you showed you cared man you can only do so much. Your bro is way in over his head taking roids so recklessly. But seriously cant wait to see him back here lol.

Why not just slap some sense into him?

Just fucking rip him a new asshole, maybe then he'll get it?

You can slap sense into me any day babe.

And how would you go about that? Tough words are just words, what kind of action do you really think is going to get him to 'see sense'? It's easy to say shit, but not so easy to do shit! OP's only solace will be in the after effects of his brother's oral cycle. Maybe the advice fallen on deaf ears will ring true then..

I'm so hot for you right now.

You know I can't keep away from you ! ;)

Aw you are such a QT pi.

I love when people try to act tough on a forum. In this case it is extra funny cuz it's a girl.

No one is acting tough and German happens to be one bad ass chick. You guys happened to disrespect her personal life and IH's as well. What's so hard to understand? On the other hand by encouraging someone else to disrespect her you now have become the "person who tries to act tough on a forum". Congratulations for laughing at yourself without realizing it :)

Back