My stupid bro is about to start taking D-bol ONLY

Bbobo

Hello guys,

I've been training for about 3 years (natty), My brother on the other hand only started training with me 2 weeks ago. He's my older brother so i can't really tell him what to do, cause he just won't listen when it comes to steroid and diet and so on, he don't give a fuck. The thing with him is that he wants to gain weight fast so he can look better than me, the reason being that he is my big brother. Anyways, he's been talking about getting steroid to gain fast like a kick start. So he ordered DBol, and he got them today . He's going to start taking them the beginning of next month (10 days). I told him that this will mess with his body, and that he need test as base and still he doesn't listen to me.

So guys i was thinking if u could do me a little favor and write here why he shouldn't take them, and how it could mess with him. I will show him this thread so he get's the message. Start the sentence with his name (ayo) so he feels that you are writing to him. I really appreciate it !!!!!!!

Me
Weight: 70 kg
Height: 180 cm

Stupid bro
Weight: 52
Height: 178 cm

No man, i'm not a troll, i just want to prevent my brother from making a big mistake with a little help from u guys. (srs)

OK.. got some for me?

Yeah, yeah, listen to the story I'm about to tell
Another tale about that yayo
Little girl once innocent and sweet
14 introduced to the street
Started from weed, big smoke outs
before you could exhale, blunt in your mouth
Sham, Nay, blew you blew
now you need something else to do
A new high to try, a new place to go
introduced to the yay to the yo
House full of girls, old and young
playin it the table takin one on ones
Use dollar bills just to snort the lines
you see the big girls do it so of
course it's fine
Cocaine enforced on your mind
Now blow, then they blow in ya time
Let's go

Ayo for yayo
Walk around with yayo, all in my nasal
I must have been craze yo
Ayo for yayo

Yo Ayo,

Go read the stickies. Then punch your little bro for thinking anyone has time for this.

Ain't nobody got time for that...haha

Seriously though it's all in the stickies..but aside fromfucking up his liver he's going to cut his natural test production off and feel like shit.

To each his own though

Ain't nobody got time for that...haha

Seriously though it's all in the stickies..but aside fromfucking up his liver he's going to cut his natural test production off and feel like shit.

To each his own though

everyone got a little time :D

Thx m8 for little information !!

There's a sticky on oral only cycles, and this has been discussed about a billion times. Try the search box at the top of the page, or just google dbol only. You can just cut and paste all of it into a nice little book and you can put his picture on the cover for him. (Note: I said YOU can do it)

Showing up to a new forum and using your first post to ask people to sit down and write personal 'Dear Ayo' letters about something so common as this is just not realistic. I have lots of time for people with real questions, but you guys are just lazy and are asking to be spoon fed. I already regret spending this much time on this thread.

Last edited:
There's a sticky on oral only cycles, and this has been discussed about a billion times. Try the search box at the top of the page, or just google dbol only. You can just cut and paste all of it into a nice little book and you can put his picture on the cover for him. (Note: I said YOU can do it)

Showing up to a new forum and using your first post to ask people to sit down and write personal 'Dear Ayo' letters about something so common as this is just not realistic. I have lots of time for people with real questions, but you guys are just lazy and are asking to be spoon fed. I already regret spending this much time on this thread.

I'm just asking for someone who got time to write something towards my stupid bro, if u don't have time, then don't write, easy. But there's probably someone out there who has time and will write something that could change my brothers mind and that's all i want.

I was thinking if it was directly pointing at him it would be more interesting for him to read and would change his mind, but just reading some stickers wont i think.

OK.. got some for me?

Yeah, yeah, listen to the story I'm about to tell
Another tale about that yayo
Little girl once innocent and sweet
14 introduced to the street
Started from weed, big smoke outs
before you could exhale, blunt in your mouth
Sham, Nay, blew you blew
now you need something else to do
A new high to try, a new place to go
introduced to the yay to the yo
House full of girls, old and young
playin it the table takin one on ones
Use dollar bills just to snort the lines
you see the big girls do it so of
course it's fine
Cocaine enforced on your mind
Now blow, then they blow in ya time
Let's go

Ayo for yayo
Ayo for yayo

I cant believe someone in here knows that shit too lol. I have all his shit except the new stuff. That song was for the ladies tho haha ;)

I cant believe someone in here knows that shit too lol. I have all his shit except the new stuff. That song was for the ladies tho haha ;)

Hahaha word! Pretty sure only people from northern cali / the bay know who he is. His new shit isn't nearly as good. After Glock Tawk it just went downhill IMO.

Two of my best friends did a d-bol only cycle when I was first starting out. Both blew the f up and did VERY well on the course. My one friend was on 35mg daily for 8 weeks. I was amazed at what he gained.

Two of my best friends did a d-bol only cycle when I was first starting out. Both blew the f up and did VERY well on the course. My one friend was on 35mg daily for 8 weeks. I was amazed at what he gained.

How much of the gains did they keep? I'm sure they gained quite a bit being on such a strong drug for 8 weeks.

How much of the gains did they keep? I'm sure they gained quite a bit being on such a strong drug for 8 weeks.

I honestly don't recall what they kept. That was 25 years ago. LOL!

One guy quit because he had a ton of shedding and the other guy was off and on in the gym.

Oral only cycles are not ideal but they do work so I'm not opposed to them.

Hahaha word! Pretty sure only people from northern cali / the bay know who he is. His new shit isn't nearly as good. After Glock Tawk it just went downhill IMO.

Ya northern Cali and the yay area for sure lol. Ya they have a couple hits n then put out some whack shit.
Im a Pisces but id rather be a killa whale!!

Back